(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Such an intriguing update... 
II really getting glimpses of the dude... 
I am liking this more. 
He is all silent but really felt bad for II.. I knw she was wrong and tried to make a move but he was also hurt. He is showing her what he felt. 
Not everytime is she going to win and not everything she does is going to be let gone... 
Her feeling offended is a little disturbing. But I just hope she copes soon.. 

Robber gang 😡
Why is he so cynical. Whyyy... Okay so II knows he will sell shares. 
I dont want 27th of may to come too soon 🤣

Next eppo?!?!? 
I am feeling something bad for robber gang.
I mean I don't know but I think they don't have enough funds to buy shares fro  both RnB and his mom.

If RNb tries he can clearly get it on.

he nalready holds 10% and he can easily buy of that remmaining 25%.

I guess TAN was speaking the same to buy his mothers shares.

Originally posted by Ashu25

Such an intriguing update... 
II really getting glimpses of the dude... 
I am liking this more. 
He is all silent but really felt bad for II.. I knw she was wrong and tried to make a move but he was also hurt. He is showing her what he felt. 
Not everytime is she going to win and not everything she does is going to be let gone... 
Her feeling offended is a little disturbing. But I just hope she copes soon.. 

Robber gang 😡
Why is he so cynical. Whyyy... Okay so II knows he will sell shares. 
I dont want 27th of may to come too soon 🤣

Next eppo?!?!? 

Ashu II doesn't have any clue about chachu and excelsior...Actually doesn't look like she cares as well...and it makes sense... The only thing that will affect her is if he decided to go to paris permanently at the end of this...

So 27th should come soon...We will get the paris bomb appo than😆
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

I am feeling something bad for robber gang.
I mean I don't know but I think they don't have enough funds to buy shares fro  both RnB and his mom.

If RNb tries he can clearly get it on.

he nalready holds 10% and he can easily buy of that remmaining 25%.

I guess TAN was speaking the same to buy his mothers shares.

Ranjan himself has enuf wealth to do that...Why would he need R&B ?
Nish
are we going to have the 2nd version of "jaadu hai nasha " here from II now ?
Originally posted by DesiUs_fan

Silence in words:

Super adorable update. Absolutely loved it. The quality you maintain through these fast updates is amazing and baffling to me.
II is still very insecure of Raman's feelings. Sh
e still did not accept the fact that he chose to marry her . My understanding is she feels he is too good for her and she might not sustain his interest for long. Her rash behaviour towards him is a way of protecting her feelings in case he leaves her. But she immediately repents her behaviour.
If one partner thinks the other one is too good for him/her , they might either try very hard to please the other person or try very hard not to show their true feelings. II is doing the second thing I guess.
She will continue to do it till she realizes that he is not going to go anywhere.

The blue line, THANK YOU😳 its very easy actually, if you think of a newly married young couple, from different cultures, raised differently with different set of prejudices, there are a MILLION opportunities to explore nahi?

I bet each and every one of us can do it. By now just like you guys have formed an opinion about R&B and II's personalities I have too, so I just ask "What would she do?" "What will he do"
Since I didnt make them rational, sensible, mature and logical, I HAVE A LOT OF CREATIVE FREEDOM😛 They are flawed like me... I am more flawed I think...
Everything else BANG ON!! Its her "insurance" so to speak she is sure it wont last. Its like a puppy you are sitting for a friend, its love at first sight, but you tyell yourself "I cant be waking up every night and letting it out so it can do its "business" "Oh it whines all through the night" "Oh it barks a lot"  "Oh I dont want to be worrying all the time, I can never take a vacation" "I will have too much pet hair every where"

And when the friend comes by to pick it up... IT ABSOLUTELY KILLS YOU😭

Originally posted by EnVee

Nice update Nisha. Came as a surprise indeed. But R&B doesn't forget that easy. And what better way to fight than to have silence simmering between them. Tugs at you.

Amazing how silence can put the opponent's imagination on an overdrive no? Speaking would show your thoughts. Silence shows the other person's thoughts and insecurities.

Well said 👏

I think thats the reason introverts are good i reading other people...
Edited by swathi1990 - 8 years ago
My phone 😡
I will come lappy se in a while. I am sure tab tak update bhi aayega. 
I need some more sleep nw 🤣
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ranjan himself has enuf wealth to do that...Why would he need R&B ?

Buddy there is one difference property being with RnB and Ranjan.

The way RnB character is sketched I can say one thing for sure.

RnB don't trust anyone.He had a close knit group only whome he trusts.
Like his partners in Argent Grains and SAM
 and Manny.

Ranjan trusts Everyone .

So the property is more safe now in hands of RnB more than Ranjan.

He need not run the firm but he will be able to hold for it to make difference so that they will not loose;.

RnB is making difference .

I think he has few doubts on Ranjan's abilities and style he run Excellior too.
Like mostly when Ranajan says yes RnB says no as RnB sees things which Ranajan misses.

RnB is more dangerous than what he looks in buisness.

A person simply wont form a big buisness in 5yrs unless he has something .
If had steam for that.I believ he had more than enough fule to do much more
NISHA MY DEAR and the rest of the SOSY gang!
Hello!

Back after what feels like ages.

I have been reading updates everyday had to use data like water in a desert and saved on the reviews.

Know that I missed interacting here. I know I'm nor regular. But all the same awesome updates.

Keep them coming!👏