Ye Hai Mohabbatein

(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 82

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To get a glimpse and be wounded

aaw loved the Ranjan convo and her getting to know about the family affairs ..
how nandu sleeps on her and she feeds super cute 😳 and him with Laasya adorable🤗
so makes me their shipper

and of course he wont let this go

"I AM PMSing u cant get laid tonite, so u wont miss a THING!!" she texted furiously😲  😲  😡

meri II kya bol diya tune ...he is so not letting that go 😭😭
shadi mein jhagda, honeymoon mein fight, 1st monthaniiversary fight  but they are sooo perfect for each other like no other 😳
when u are angry with someone u actually care about that person a lot ..
so R&B actually made Mrs Sagar lie about Bangalore ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Silence in Malcha Marg is being replicated here as well. I would have imagined the thread to have lighted up with all kinds of opinions...team RbB, team II, team Ranjan...yet to see a team Appa and a team chachu, though. 
Kya hua Dotson. Itna sannata? 

But anyhow...the intensity of the feelings can best be felt during silence. I am simply loving this. II is going to go completely crazy with this, but I guess RB too might not be able to hold for very long... 
Hope II doesn't end up doing something even more crazy...reckless and impulsive that she is. 
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am still counting on II's weapon of crying.
RnB can't see her that way.

Still RnB is getting affected by her presence.Can be seen in kiss he was lost forst then later withdrew faking a call.

I believe still II has upper hand.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha let Nandan and Lasya call the dude and II as mama and mami. It is adorable.
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

I am still counting on II's weapon of crying.

RnB can't see her that way.

Still RnB is getting affected by her presence.Can be seen in kiss he was lost forst then later withdrew faking a call.

I believe still II has upper hand.

Kaash, but even if he is effected, don't think he will show to her.
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

To get a glimpse and be wounded

aaw loved the Ranjan convo and her getting to know about the family affairs ..
how nandu sleeps on her and she feeds super cute 😳 and him with Laasya adorable🤗
so makes me their shipper

and of course he wont let this go

"I AM PMSing u cant get laid tonite, so u wont miss a THING!!" she texted furiously😲  😲  😡

meri II kya bol diya tune ...he is so not letting that go 😭😭
shadi mein jhagda, honeymoon mein fight, 1st monthaniiversary fight  but they are sooo perfect for each other like no other 😳
when u are angry with someone u actually care about that person a lot ..
so R&B actually made Mrs Sagar lie about Bangalore ?

when u are angry with someone u actually care about that person a lot ..  -- so true...one does tend to vent all  frustration on the one closest to you - and R&B definitely fit that bill here  --- but will take time for both of them to understand how far they can push the other - this  is the trial test period for both..
Edited by SunshineBliss - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

Kaash, but even if he is effected, don't think he will show to her.

Yep.. tears are a women's ultimate weapon  ...though here i guess, it goes a bit beyond that...

but not actually crying does not render a person (read R&B) insensitive or un-emotional... 
you r right...we don't know R&B's next move? reaction???
and that's why i love sosy😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this 'to be wounded' in the title really makes me feel wounded...cant see them in pain...kya hai ye?they says and does something to hurt eachother and in reality,they are hurting us poor souls!mein ne kya bigada hai inn donon ki?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update Nisha. Came as a surprise indeed. But R&B doesn't forget that easy. And what better way to fight than to have silence simmering between them. Tugs at you.

Amazing how silence can put the opponent's imagination on an overdrive no? Speaking would show your thoughts. Silence shows the other person's thoughts and insecurities.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this a really good turn in their relationship
R&B hasnt really expressed much on her value in his life yet.. now this anger and silence will show her how deep his feelings for her are.
Just like the missing complaint he filed when she went missing she realized he was so scared that she went missing when she got the call from the cops 
similarly its time she knows he cares for her and that too a lot.

R&B in this mode is just amazing...his silent treatment is made me want to give him a tight hug for how hurt he was

good job 👏