(SW Symphony 14) From losing life to Shedding Blues on 129 - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
My lucky day the refreshing helped!
So he did trick her about Bangalore didn't he!

II- Awesome!! love the book-et. 
RnB - Smile so much like him. To feel so much and lay down quietly next to her. And get her to wake up at 7.30! The man really does take some kind of feed back well.

Did she even know he did he spent the night next to her trying to ease her pain after adding to all her problems? Embarrassed

RnB will surely find II dressed in anything alluring. What is he going to do about it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed @ work.

Nisha this is really what I love about your story among a million other things. These two are so different from each other. NEVER EVER declare love. But go about showing each other what this relationship is and blow it all away till they can't stay away from each other and restart the entire progress.

I 'm hoping my little guy learnt this when we played lego and Lincoln Logs for centuries. We have built and broken everything from- village with kaaows, to Patti's temple,  to Spaceships after making his room a planetarium that you need to buy tickets for to enter.  

I seem to be syncing my PMS and histrionics with II. Barasoed on my RnB D'ohof course he did not deserve it.

You never stop learning!

And book-et is a good way to declare PEACE LOL

Thumbs UpHeart

Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Wonder why there's a red pea next to my name?? 
Am I banned or something because this morning my home page showed on 2 of my last 10 topics.

Which is SOSY . Sosy and more Sosy.

Wondering if I have become non-person or something! Confused
Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Poor II. Can see how hurt she is. Her insecurities almost coming through in her counting of the weeks they have spent together. Almost like I clocked extra miles this month. I feel so good. Let's see how I fare the next.

R&B and his silence. Painful the silence is but he is what he is. Liked that there was only silence and unspoken messages between them.
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago
An arty comments after DAYS!!!
II is just simply a cutieee Hug
Okay so whenever they fight she goes to the daybed ? I think this was pre decided LOLLOL

Texted Akka to see how she was doing, she had texted her 10 times today
Akka was threatening to block her - ROFL

He let go of his arm-rest and lay down by her, shutting his eyes... laying like her mirror image, with his right hand under his cheek  -Can there be anything more than adorable and sweet than this ???
I love these two!!!
Plain Plain adorable they are Embarrassed
How can he go to work by 6 ? ConfusedConfusedConfused
The inner rants of the employees are also so cuteee ROFL
Bechare driver log...Iss II ke chakkar mein apne jobs na kho baithe LOLLOL

You know what...I love to write...I mean paragraphs like this...I cant talk...I cant express.. I write long paragraphs and delete them and send a single worded reply usually in such situations...
I should, will, and must employ such paragraphs during any sort of fight or argument in future ROFL

I just hope he is not baffled at the two page- three page long letter he receives sometime that morning ROFL
Edited by Ashu25 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

He let go of his arm-rest and lay
down by her, shutting his eyes...
laying like her mirror image,
with his right hand under his
cheek---- Clap
i had imagined this when you described about her sleeping in that jaipur epic..how cute... Embarrassed

HAI NA ????

I also got reminded of the whole Jaipur kaand EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by blue5sky

My lucky day the refreshing helped!
So he did trick her about Bangalore didn't he!

II- Awesome!! love the book-et. 
RnB - Smile so much like him. To feel so much and lay down quietly next to her. And get her to wake up at 7.30! The man really does take some kind of feed back well.

Did she even know he did he spent the night next to her trying to ease her pain after adding to all her problems? Embarrassed

RnB will surely find II dressed in anything alluring. What is he going to do about it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed @ work.

Nisha this is really what I love about your story among a million other things. These two are so different from each other. NEVER EVER declare love. But go about showing each other what this relationship is and blow it all away till they can't stay away from each other and restart the entire progress.

I 'm hoping my little guy learnt this when we played lego and Lincoln Logs for centuries. We have built and broken everything from- village with kaaows, to Patti's temple,  to Spaceships after making his room a planetarium that you need to buy tickets for to enter.  

I seem to be syncing my PMS and histrionics with II. Barasoed on my RnB D'ohof course he did not deserve it.

You never stop learning!

And book-et is a good way to declare PEACE LOL

Thumbs UpHeart

BOLD - Clap
Originally posted by blue5sky

Wonder why there's a red pea next to my name?? 
Am I banned or something because this morning my home page showed on 2 of my last 10 topics.

Which is SOSY . Sosy and more Sosy.

Wondering if I have become non-person or something! Confused

Maybe cause you ticked the box which saya "DONT SHOW ME ONLINE" when you logged in LOLLOL
Originally posted by EnVee

Poor II. Can see how hurt she is. Her insecurities almost coming through in her counting of the weeks they have spent together. Almost like I clocked extra miles this month. I feel so good. Let's see how I fare the next.

R&B and his silence. Painful but he is what he is. Liked that there was only silence and unspoken messages between them.

Bold - How deep can you get with your thoughts EnVee ?!?!?!?
I almost missed on that part!!
I mean this is so well described...Lovely ...