Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Anu you will have me bursting with laughter today!!! 
Thats sole cheating!! 
I can try taking sides... 
Pleaseee... I wants kids on my side.. You take everybody else...leave the kids to mee

🀣

Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

@Shev di... Aap bhej rahe ho ya main bheju?? 

you can send it as I am playing crazy 8 with the kiddo. Also send it to sosy_fan and elpaso as they both just texted me πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a million 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some song list u seem to hv created Ashu...
Post karde...Hum bhi to sune

P.s. does someone feel the song moh moh ke dhage from dum lagaka sounds like another Bollywood song... If yes pls tell...i for one get a feel of many hariharan songs frm it but hv not been able to find the one song...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Shev di...Elapso ko I am sending but its not going...
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

P.s. does someone feel the song moh moh ke dhage from dum lagaka sounds like another Bollywood song... If yes pls tell...i for one get a feel of many hariharan songs frm it but hv not been able to find the one song...

Nothing new..The ones we discussed only and a few from my purana list πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Shev di...Elapso ko I am sending but its not going...

I will send her! Elpaso. Thanks a million I was busying cards πŸ˜† and I hate  using Ipad for PM's. It stalls the process. Anyway thanks. I think Taara is also looking for songs. You are the DJ today πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu you will have me bursting with laughter today!!! 

Thats sole cheating!! 
I can try taking sides... 
Pleaseee... I wants kids on my side.. You take everybody else...leave the kids to mee

🀣

na na na R&B and IIs kids are mine and I will share when someone is nice to me and listens to me :-)
u know the rule everywhere is whoever calls it first gets the patent..Toh in the entire Sosy thread I called them first so huk mere hua but i am a good girl i will share but for that kaam karaoongi  🀣🀣🀣
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

yes it is will listen some more i got the same familiar feeling..
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

na na na R&B and IIs kids are mine and I will share when someone is nice to me and listens to me :-)
u know the rule everywhere is whoever calls it first gets the patent..Toh in the entire Sosy thread I called them first so huk mere hua but i am a good girl i will share but for that kaam karaoongi  🀣🀣🀣

If they have a daughter then I will want her too. But if its a boy then no help from me πŸ˜† 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

😭

CHEATINGgg πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I will be nice to you..I will lean to Ranjan;s side and gush 
I will take rb's side too 
Pleaseee kudutidu🀣