Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

@shev super irritating actuallyπŸ˜† her dad combs her hair cause he is more gentle can u believe that nonsenseπŸ˜† she makes me go through.. she is a big time daddy's girl i work like a dog for her all the dance and all and she will say poor daddy for everything ..very mean hopefully after marriage she will change πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

no rona rakh lo :-) all urs .. i will take all the future kids of R&B and II that time dont come asking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NO NO

Not allowed
I hereby declare..Whichever kid appears on SOSY is my party!!!
No one is allowed ot take them πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

@shev super irritating actuallyπŸ˜† her dad combs her hair cause he is more gentle can u believe that nonsenseπŸ˜† she makes me go through.. she is a big time daddy's girl i work like a dog for her all the dance and all and she will say poor daddy for everything ..very mean hopefully after marriage she will change πŸ˜†

Dads are way cooler as they dont stop from many thingsπŸ˜• As mom we nag kids eat food, clean up, do reading and what not! Dads never say those things🀒. On the weekend my kids are turn coats, they follow dad everywhere. They never ask for dad if they get up in the middle of the night, only me then. I loved my dad too as he never stopped me from anything. But after shaadi & kids its  mom for everything.
Ashu25 thumbnail

LOL πŸ€£
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Ashu listening to your song list πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu listening to your song list πŸ˜Š

Hope you liked them di!! 
Kitni baar sun chuki hain aap πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hope you liked them di!! 
Kitni baar sun chuki hain aap πŸ˜†

its running non-stop. My kids are sick of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was told we are american so we should just listen american songs only πŸ˜­ no Indian songs plz.😑 I told them I this is my house so my rules πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Highlight - She is MINE πŸ˜­

no rona rakh lo :-) all urs .. i will take all the future kids of R&B and II that time dont come asking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NO NO

Not allowed
I hereby declare..Whichever kid appears on SOSY is my party!!!
No one is allowed ot take them πŸ˜†

elluchavay nnu nanaichaya ( u think i am a fool or what) absolutely not
i called it first i get to call R&B and II's kids Laasya "Like you asked " is all urs ..
So all R&B and II's kids are mine the rest are urs ..
The rule is whoever calls it first gets it..πŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Dads are way cooler as they dont stop from many thingsπŸ˜• As mom we nag kids eat food, clean up, do reading and what not! Dads never say those things🀒. On the weekend my kids are turn coats, they follow dad everywhere. They never ask for dad if they get up in the middle of the night, only me then. I loved my dad too as he never stopped me from anything. But after shaadi & kids its  mom for everything.

shev in my case for my husband he has not had sisters and only child so thoda jyada he laad , the wierd part is in our house he is the strict guy but will also play the most with them for hours because he is an introvert all the focus is on the kids .. i also loved my dad but after shaadi all mom so my time with daughter shall come already i have my son will follow me like a puppy gossiping all the time with me so i let the daughter go πŸ˜†:-)
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

its running non-stop. My kids are sick of it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was told we are american so we should just listen american songs only πŸ˜­ no Indian songs plz.😑 I told them I this is my house so my rules πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

send me the list too...