Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

she likes u a looot 
notime bhi ho toh why Laasya update tell me ..
 and what is really confusing me is for some reason i have been on this thread and feel like i was chatting with you .. i was off here and there but thats so strange

Thats called RANJAN GUSHING EFFECT πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Bhai Nisha...Dilado apne next mein Ranjan saab ko...Anu shaanti se jeeyengi nahi warna πŸ€£

One night of yours goes in the gushing and you forget I was off for three days πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Mummy!!! This is serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Consider Nisha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bold - πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Highlight -  No idea...i was expecting II-RB milan IF one update came..Instead I got my butter mass πŸ€—
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
day care!!sam dont give him such ideas!he might take it seriously!!paavam II..all those time she invested for lasya is going to waste...uncle R tho kuch bolta hi nahi hai par gets everyone under his control.even our motormouth bhi uss silent guy ke trap mein phasee hui hai!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

day care!!sam dont give him such ideas!he might take it seriously!!paavam II..all those time she by mr fun" style="border: none !important; display: inline-block !important; text-indent: 0px !important; float: none !important; font-weight: bold !important; height: auto !important; margin: 0px !important; min-height: 0px !important; min-width: 0px !important; padding: 0px !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; text-decoration: underline !important; vertical-align: baseline !important; width: auto !important; background: transparent !important;" in_hover="" in_hdr="1">invested for lasya is going to waste...uncle R tho kuch bolta hi nahi hai par gets everyone under his control.even our motormouth bhi uss silent guy ke trap mein phasee hui hai!!

🀣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

day care!!sam dont give him such ideas!he might take it seriously!!paavam II..all those time she invested for lasya is going to waste...uncle R tho kuch bolta hi nahi hai par gets everyone under his control.even our motormouth bhi uss silent guy ke trap mein phasee hui hai!!

Is they're going to have three junior II's it'll resemble a day care onlyπŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Thats called RANJAN GUSHING EFFECT πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Bhai Nisha...Dilado apne next mein Ranjan saab ko...Anu shaanti se jeeyengi nahi warna πŸ€£

One night of yours goes in the gushing and you forget I was off for three days πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

Mummy!!! This is serious πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Consider Nisha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bold - πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Highlight -  No idea...i was expecting II-RB milan IF one update came..Instead I got my butter mass πŸ€—

kuch bhi :-) i like any update 🀣 bottom line I guess I chat with everyone alike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† amazing right and the last i remember before going to bed was Ranjan stuff with you and then see a welcome :-)
any way i am not complaining πŸ€— and also remember telling butter mass is not a character its a mass that everyone gets to eat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranjan gush is like dad gush :-) my fav character
BUT i am team #R&B_II all the way 😳😳 i am their shipper :-)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

kuch bhi :-) i like any update 🀣 bottom line I guess I chat with everyone alike πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† amazing right and the last i remember before going to bed was Ranjan stuff with you and then see a welcome :-)
any way i am not complaining πŸ€— and also remember telling butter mass is not a character its a mass that everyone gets to eat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ranjan gush is like dad gush :-) my fav character
BUT i am team #R&B_II all the way 😳😳 i am their shipper :-)

Highlight - She is MINE πŸ˜­
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Highlight - She is MINE πŸ˜­

no rona rakh lo :-) all urs .. i will take all the future kids of R&B and II that time dont come asking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
"Things like above" Page 86
"Uncle R Care" Page 89

for those who may miss the updates amidst the commenting i have missed it a few times :-)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
cutie butter mass chewing her own fist,then his chin...drooling...just imagine she or his future lil II doing some artwork with his hair and he enjoying that...and they having a cute talk...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
You ladies are out of control, I just went to drop of kid to the school and you people burned 5 pages in less then 25 minutes πŸ˜›.