Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am a Hyderabadi
tell me about it Vikas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Oh no!! You are also a victim ???
Lol
Nice...But hostels teach you a lot!!
Aap is what I hear mostly...English is okayish...They are now developed re...Metro city hai πŸ˜†

But I heard Tum more.

yup that was really differe nt to be i  hat jail for two years.
worst food and minimum rest.

And our was outside city.
No houses in 10 km radius
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awww..EnVee..Hope you doing okay ya!!
Please be little careful...
have hot food..Whatever kind it is
You stay alone??
Just take care baba

Take care hon and oh yeah do try steam inhalation! Always helps me!
Hsp.canada thumbnail

They can go for a long walk in Deer Park in Green Park, Delhi...Its very green and has some Deer & Neil Gaaye too. In summer vacations that park used to get very busy in morning and evenings...from what I remember from my childhood. It was nice and felt like a jungle as it was very green. They have nice trails to hike within. Then can finish it by going to Evergreen Sweets for chole-bhutre. (That used be our thing) The owner of that shop was my Bhua's neighbor, we would to treated like VIP's and get free sweetsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There are some trails to hike near Mehrauli. I don't remember the names now. But I do recall doing some in school trips. They were mostly red rocks and not so pretty. Very dry area.

I can give some pointers for dharamshala, Solan. some other places in HP. For Dharamshala there is a direct flight from Delhi and its under 2 hours. Its a magnificient. And they also swing by to Palampur valley in that. 

T

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I loveee Mysorean kannada...
The people used to speak so well!!!
I picked up the language in two months and was a pro in school πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But got transferred and forgot the language πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Happens when you lose touch. I envy folks who've moved around the country. I've always lived in Bangalore. I can claim proficiency in English and Kannada. There are some pure-bred Bangaloreans who can speak at least 4 languages with ease. I think it boils down to a flair for languages. My daughter is one such example.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

They can go for a long walk in Deer Park in Green Park, Delhi...Its very green and has some Deer & Neil Gaaye too. In summer vacations that park used to get very busy in morning and evenings...from what I remember from my childhood. It was nice and felt like a jungle as it was very green. They have nice trails to hike within. Then can finish it by going to Evergreen Sweets for chole-bhutre. (That used be our thing) The owner of that shop was my Bhua's neighbor, we would to treated like VIP's and get free sweetsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There are some trails to hike near Mehrauli. I don't remember the names now. But I do recall doing some in school trips. They were mostly red rocks and not so pretty. Very dry area.

I can give some pointers for dharamshala, Solan. some other places in HP. For Dharamshala there is a direct flight from Delhi and its under 2 hours. Its a magnificient. And they also swing by to Palampur valley in that. 

T

OMG I have been to evergreen a zillion times. Really, what fun! Anyhow HSP, not Delhi yaar..dharamsala or kumaon hills or palampur, Kasauli, any of those...Delhi se Bahar would be good. 

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@sudhi why do you want to be the kabab mein haddi πŸ˜† its better u are with your group and make II jealous

I really want to meet r&b once even if it's in fiction. Please please please I'll just say hi and click a selfie. I won't be the haddi I promise. I'm sure II  will like me and won't mindπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Happens when you lose touch. I envy folks who've moved around the country. I've always lived in Bangalore. I can claim proficiency in English and Kannada. There are some pure-bred Bangaloreans who can speak at least 4 languages with ease. I think it boils down to a flair for languages. My daughter is one such example.

My fluency in languages is only because of dad's transfers...
i love travelling too!!
Its such a wonderful experience when you travel and pick up new languages!!

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

But I heard Tum more.

yup that was really differe nt to be i  hat jail for two years.
worst food and minimum rest.

And our was outside city.
No houses in 10 km radius

ya!! Food becomes a major problem!!
Where outside the city ?!?!?
Thats so bad and sad re...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ya!! Food becomes a major problem!!
Where outside the city ?!?!?
Thats so bad and sad re...

Hyath Nagar.
Its in outskirts on way to Ramoji film city
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only five more pages left. The next update is most likely in thread #15?