Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Peanut - so so so sweet. And II being jealous of the little tyke...I totally understand the feeling. When I got married I was insanely jealous of my husbands 3 year old nephew. He used to give him so much attention..I had to literally tell myself how cheap I was...feels so silly now but then I wanted all his attention...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hold me" "hold me" she begged
"This man is too hairy" - ROFL . II and Laasya are enough for this dude πŸ€£
drooling all over R&B's cargos.. like rain shower... - Paavam their clothes ille πŸ˜†

I want to stand dude, you are too tall" - 
I am actually looking forward to Laasya mouthing these words to her mama 

Vendaam angeye iru di-  This is another...Always sulking πŸ€£

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinikrishna06

hey gd mrng πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š im so happy nisha di  i got 3 updates back to back yeeyyy i started reading frm 96 page frm 9 in d mrng with all comments...i felt soo happy reading 2 nw reader comment itna acha tha ...finally i completed reading all comments and 3 updates πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...ur soo sweet ashu di i love reading ur comments...whoever is reading sosy should compulsory know u πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ lv ull everyone πŸ˜Š 

Hahahahah...Thanks love!!
I am like this eternal plot outside of Sosy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We all talk out of experience... Iv never really liked garhwal rains (uttrakhand/uttaranchal is divided into 2 major regions garhwal and kumaon, the char dhams(religious) are in garhwal, all vacation places-nainital, ranikhet,almora- are in kumaon)...
Anyways whenever it rained during my summer break trips, we were hardly ever prepared and it got soo bloody cold, so getting drenched was absolutely NO option... And i hardly carried any sweaters so id to sit inside quilts with doors closed *sob sob*
And all roads obviously got damaged so we had to detour so much while returninh with all the land slides and all...ek bari we had walked some bloody 15 kms, i can nvr forget that day which became night (but fun tha it was not raining then)
So ya morns after rains are beautiful in hilly areas...

P.s. i can easily take credit(or curse) fr starting evry long discussion on this thread (at least the last few) *wicked laugh*
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

🀣  Hey that can be a great tag line for Garmin GPS/Ashu

"Bicchde huon ko milaaye bhoole huon ko rah dikhaye Garmin GPS aka Ashu"

Le!!!
I have another name now!!!!

Author Sahiba never tires to tease me...maze lo sab πŸ˜•
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

We all talk out of experience... Iv never really liked garhwal rains (uttrakhand/uttaranchal is divided into 2 major regions garhwal and kumaon, the char dhams(religious) are in garhwal, all vacation places-nainital, ranikhet,almora- are in kumaon)...

Anyways whenever it rained during my summer break trips, we were hardly ever prepared and it got soo bloody cold, so getting drenched was absolutely NO option... And i hardly carried any sweaters so id to sit inside quilts with doors closed *sob sob*
And all roads obviously got damaged so we had to detour so much while returninh with all the land slides and all...ek bari we had walked some bloody 15 kms, i can nvr forget that day which became night (but fun tha it was not raining then)
So ya morns after rains are beautiful in hilly areas...

P.s. i can easily take credit(or curse) fr starting evry long discussion on this thread (at least the last few) *wicked laugh*

You've been to the foothills of Himalayas??
The Shiwaliks?
I want to hike udhar 
These Purvanchals are so rugged ...baap re!!

Tujhe credit kaun nahi de raha ab πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

harinikrishna06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hahahahah...Thanks love!!
I am like this eternal plot outside of Sosy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

even i came to knw abt taxes and share holders ...reading comments is very beneficial too sometimes he he ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
I feel like punching this dude in the face now!!
How ruthless is he ??
He is so bloody irritating when it comes to Ranjan!!
He wants his father dead??? What is the difference between him and the nalayak Robber gang tell me ?
He is so arrogant...I hate this side of his...
C'mon...It was 4 years ago ...before that he was a good man and suddenly something comes up and you want death?!?!?
I am shocked utterly now...No wonder people call him  a JERK πŸ€’

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Le!!!
I have another name now!!!!

Author Sahiba never tires to tease me...maze lo sab πŸ˜•

YOU ARE TOO CUTE
You cannot be anything but adorableπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinikrishna06

even i came to knw abt taxes and share holders ...reading comments is very beneficial too sometimes he he ...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

yes!! This thread has some really awesome people who come up with endearing and enlightening topics everyday!!!
I am so very glad to have been associated with this group for over 4 months now!!1
Lovely group of people to stay...πŸ€—