SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 96

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Its unfair US corporations serve REAL and GOOD food in Desi cafeterias. Yahan EK SALAD is $8.99 and its 90% iceberg lettuce and two wires of grated carrots and one invisible piece of tomato, and a cup of dressing... cup big enough you can actually stick your middle finger inπŸ˜†
Nothing can come close to the canteen at Siemens...the quality, the spread, taste has been unparalleled in my experience!
Nisha!
In all this I am hoping you havent forgotten you have to write aaj ka last quota for all of us...
did you begin ? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha!
In all this I am hoping you havent forgotten you have to write aaj ka last quota for all of us...
did you begin ? πŸ˜•

I am glad you reminded her..warna I think kabhi kabhi Humari dost rah se Bhatak  Jati hai...
Despite all the trouble and itchiness and jams that rains bring with them i still love them, will not trade them fr any comfort... As long as i can remember iv not missed getting drenched in the first summer showers even once, ek baar evn with a chappal in my hand...last 4 yra ki to photos bhi hai...i can curse them later fr the troubles but i still love them tooo much...
and well i believe with all my heart that every filmy idea must hv happened with someone somewhere... So sometimes its ohk being filmy :)

Wen its just drizzling, i love putting a chair at the balcony door, a book in my lap and a cup of chae...
Samosas and bread pakoras are also nice...
Peanut

II told her about dinner plans and demanded, forced Sam to come by... Tan and R&B wandered in with their drinks

"BTW I have a dinner invite" Sam said

"Kidhar?" Tan asked

"Let them leave phir batati hoon" Sam said

"She invited you didnt she" R&B said lazily

Sam threw a cushion at him... "Jerk"

R&B sat down by his wife... II handed him the baby, he set his Bourbon down...
and held her she stared like she was stunned to see a man with so much facial hair, she made a face, and formed a sad smiley and roared into tears

"Achacho... inge vaa... Mama apdi daan kanna, shave pannikka maata(he wont shave)

R&B held her on his shoulder... she quietend as II spoke to her cooing

Tan took a call and Sam asked the help to make something cold for her "Vanilla or Mango shake?"

"Dono" giggled II teasing the lil red pumpkin ... she kicked her anklet clad feet furiously on his chest... waving a chubby fist at her "Hold me" "hold me" she begged
"This man is too hairy"

II whispered in R&B ears "If THIS doesnt convince you... pathukko da she is urging you"

He chuckled, bringing her face back in full view, she looked at him he said "Hey peanut"

She GURGLED

"Kudu da" she grumbled

"Hey peanut" he muttered something about that was insanely funny for the chubby human
She gurgled laughing hysterically

Sam walked over "HE IS MAKING HER DO THAT?"

Ii was jealous "No" "Hmppphhh"

"Hey peanut" he said softly

She took both fists into her mouth and cried unable to swallow her fists...

"OMGEEE SECOND? SECOND? SECOND? Enge kaami Mami ku (show Mami)
II placed a finger... she chewed... giving herself a gum massage... drooling all over R&B's cargos.. like rain shower...

He seated her like Ganpati facing him, on his thigh... she scowled irritated "I want to stand dude, you are too tall"

He stood her up" she gurgled

He held her tight, crushing her to his chest... she lay down... and smiled at II

"Vendaam angeye iru di" (stay there traitor)

"where is Nandu?" she asked shifting her malice filled attention to Sam's other creation

"Hes in time out, he kicked a glass of water, refusing to eat when the help brought him food" Sam said

"Oh! No!"II said

"Well he is in his room" Sam said carelessly.. he doesnt get to go to Uncle R's

II sprinted out of room to see Nandu... brother and sister began to chat

"Where is Dad?"

"Home" R&B said

"Why didnt u bring him?"

"We walked"

"YAHAN tak?" Sam asked startled, he nodded...

"Whats Dad doing?" Sam asked

"Chachu and Samar are there I think"

"Kyon?" Sam asked bristling

He shrugged... bringing Lasya upfront and caressing her cheek with the back of his hand

"Is it about the AGM? Chachu wrote to Tan"

"Ha" said R&B

"Poor Dad R&B" Sam lamented

"Hes still around" R&B muttered expressionlessly (Ma's gone), Sam stared out the window shocked unable to counter that..

"

Originally posted by taramira

I am glad you reminded her..warna I think kabhi kabhi Humari dost rah se Bhatak  Jati hai...

🀣  Hey that can be a great tag line for Garmin GPS/Ashu

"Bicchde huon ko milaaye bhoole huon ko rah dikhaye Garmin GPS aka Ashu"

Nisha when you are in college or out with friends or newly married as in II's case...you do tend to see things a little differently and I think II will too...unless the machchars are really terrible. OMG DII KI balcony and barish...where will RB figure in all of this. Wo bhi hoga kya...I don't think he's a great one to bheego in the barish...

Can still feel the mitti On my sandals, clothes sticking..fearing that books will get wet, trying desperately to hold my bag over my head but then being horrified that the bag will be ruined. Sitting in the DTC in that state is even worse...but I recall all this with such great pleasure...trying to cross the street with friends, squealing, not a care in the world...waving mudrika Bus down, arguing with the conductor...the U special...everything was super.
Word...
Done most of it and loved it...i can still do πŸ˜›
Iv outing plans aaj im praying the weather remains nice :)
I LOVE THIS UPDATE AND YOU πŸ€—
Why is he calling her a peanut!!!
 VERY VERY cuteee πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I just want them to be here...Like this ...Forever 

Unshaved man!! You are too tall - πŸ€£

Paavam MM mein Shravu and here Nandu...friends and partners in crime in everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL!!
She wrote one..
Its full of my mass of butter πŸ€—
hey gd mrng πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š im so happy nisha di  i got 3 updates back to back yeeyyy i started reading frm 96 page frm 9 in d mrng with all comments...i felt soo happy reading 2 nw reader comment itna acha tha ...finally i completed reading all comments and 3 updates πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...ur soo sweet ashu di i love reading ur comments...whoever is reading sosy should compulsory know u πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ lv ull everyone πŸ˜Š