Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YOU ARE TOO CUTE
You cannot be anything but adorableπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you!!! πŸ€—
Aaj subah se sab pyaar barsa rahe hain !! Achche din aa gaye kya πŸ€£
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Something about babies. Something about babies and men cuddling them. Something about Lasya and R&B cuddling her.  πŸ˜†  See this is what talk about rains does to me!

Ashu! You like to trek? Go now! Don't wait. I go trekking every year and this year, will look out for R&B among trekkers πŸ˜† I am sure I can find unkempt ones easily: bearded, hairy πŸ˜›
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vikas

I lived in Bangalore for 9 months years ago. When Shilpa said she is from Bangalore, Koramangala, mujhe apna stay yaad aa gaya... "Wo bhooli daastan lo phir yaad aa gayi, nazar ke saamne ghata si chha gayi"

I live in a place where it rains one centimeter the entire year, na woh baarish na us baarish ki khushboo
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Thank you!!! πŸ€—
Aaj subah se sab pyaar barsa rahe hain !! Achche din aa gaye kya πŸ€£

Take Bollywood, YHM, Deepika Padukone, Ishita Bhalla out of the mix, I am usually in my best behaviorπŸ˜› Until something ticks me off to the extreme I dont blow a fuse. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EnVee

Something about babies. Something about babies and men cuddling them. Something about Lasya and R&B cuddling her.  πŸ˜†  See this is what talk about rains does to me!

Ashu! You like to trek? Go now! Don't wait. I go trekking every year and this year, will look out for R&B among trekkers πŸ˜† I am sure I can find unkempt ones easily: bearded, hairy πŸ˜›

Bold - IKR!!!
Thats why I ask Butter doll and dude together always πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

No I dont...taara does...I wish I could..I love road trips on ghat sections though!!
Super fun they are...

Please find one for yourself and let us know if there are anymore left πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
R&B and lasya are adorable together...he adores her so much...I can read this part again and again just for the two of them
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Take Bollywood, YHM, Deepika Padukone, Ishita Bhalla out of the mix, I am usually in my best behaviorπŸ˜› Until something ticks me off to the extreme I dont blow a fuse. 

ROFL πŸ€£
Okay so these topics are banned πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

R&B and lasya are adorable together...he adores her so much...I can read this part again and again just for the two of them

I know!!!!!
Thats why I keep asking for their parts together...
Lovely they are 
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Well said!!! I hear a group of physicians (Harley enthusiasts) in my town go on a cross country trip... their pony tails flying, wearing the leather biking overalls, and sporting tough looking beards they get on the freeway and clock some serious miles. Teaches me never to judge... in this country bikers are an intimidating lot... big and beefy with tattoos all overπŸ˜ƒ
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She took both fists into her
mouth and cried unable to
swallow her fists...
lasya is crying but i amlaughing!only you can think like this nisha!well she is in ii gang now!"this man is too hairy" 🀣