Teen din na??
Take an off tomorrow also (if its a working day)πŸ˜†

Yesss! It's a looong weekend πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Staying in JP Nagar, work in Whitefield

Is your office in ITPL? It featured in Ghajini the Tamil version. My friend worked there in TCS. Khaana badhiya milta tha nahi? I would go see her at her office some afternoon when I was super bored... she would buy me lunch as bribe, πŸ˜ƒ...Electronics City WIPRO canteen is yumm too I hear, but I am told usme see KAYI cheezen nikalti hain, like cockroach mice etc... urban myth? who knows
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Yesss! It's a looong weekend πŸ˜ƒ

Arey, India mein Good Friday? YAHAN koi chhutthi nahi, my co workers laugh at me when I say "Indian Christians are more privileged than you guys". ITS TRUE

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Is your office in ITPL? It featured in Ghajini the Tamil version. My friend worked there in TCS. Khaana badhiya milta tha nahi? I would go see her at her office some afternoon when I was super bored... she would buy me lunch as bribe, πŸ˜ƒ...Electronics City WIPRO canteen is yumm too I hear, but I am told usme see KAYI cheezen nikalti hain, like cockroach mice etc... urban myth? who knows

Eeeww! Fortunately GE has an awesome food court...clean and nice. My office is close to ITPL..yes.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
SWELL!πŸ‘
There is so much that's gratifying in the last 2 updates.

The wheels are turning with the family.

It was an awesome change to see the 2 of them talking and behaving like well adjusted adults. Holding hands and walking, II chattng as always and RnB envying Vandita? Does he want a pregnant wife to or does he envy the mini II in the making! But anyways good there is a streak of " I wish I had that" in the man who seems to have it all or has learnt not to miss anything he doesn't have!😳

It is lovely that they get to live life passionately - on their terms. I wish they realise how fulfilling that is

Lasya i missed her too Ashu.❀️

Nisha have not caught up with the other comments but as always waiting for the next update. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Its plain STUPEFYING how we can find a topic EVERYDAY. Aaaj ka toast will be raised for Shilpa for waking the Bengalooru-ian in me
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue5sky

SWELL!πŸ‘

There is so much that's gratifying in the last 2 updates.

The wheels are turning with the family.

It was an awesome change to see the 2 of them talking and behaving like well adjusted adults. Holding hands and walking, II chattng as always and RnB envying Vandita? Does he want a pregnant wife to or does he envy the mini II in the making! But anyways good there is a streak of " I wish I had that" in the man who seems to have it all or has learnt not to miss anything he doesn't have!😳

It is lovely that they get to live life passionately - on their terms. I wish they realise how fulfilling that is

Lasya i missed her too Ashu.❀️

Nisha have not caught up with the other comments but as always waiting for the next update. 

Asma!! She is back now!!
No returning atleast for the next 2 updates πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Eeeww! Fortunately GE has an awesome food court...clean and nice. My office is close to ITPL..yes.

Its unfair US corporations serve REAL and GOOD food in Desi cafeterias. Yahan EK SALAD is $8.99 and its 90% iceberg lettuce and two wires of grated carrots and one invisible piece of tomato, and a cup of dressing... cup big enough you can actually stick your middle finger inπŸ˜†
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Its plain STUPEFYING how we can find a topic EVERYDAY. Aaaj ka toast will be raised for Shilpa for waking the Bengalooru-ian in me

buddy You are a banglorian?
How come?

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nishaaa the last update...ohh how I love walks...thank you for giving this...
And ohh I would love some rain scene..even if it's just sitting in d terrace and enjoying rains...or maybe more ;) personally I hate rains..I can just look at them..

And oh btw I went to a place near munirka from office and the only thing I could think of was this...what hv u done to us *sigh*