you will love him as a father swathi.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Reader's choice πŸ˜Š
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like walks man... They are nice ... 4 kms, some athletes these guys are... I take 30 min for 1.5-2(chitchatting eating along the way obviously)...  4 too much ho jata...
I like them back together like this, fiesty with love, one silent one talks (there was a time i wished he shld talk now i feel chup hee theek hai; i don't want the words to solve the mystery), its nice to see her happy chatter and his headphone back...
And i love whatever lasya wear's (kind of jealous only)

So dinner at Chachu happening soon... RB shld just run away, they will pakao him to death in case he let's them get a hold of him πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
As I am reading it again , I am noticing a lot of things..

How come we never got the lingerie modeling in paris πŸ˜­ Not fair

and I loved the line she said

"I think we are family that cant let go"

I donno whether he noticed it...Is she indicating that she won't let go of him as well??
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another super update...so heartwarming. Really liked how they walk hand in hand the way she hugs his arm, his possessiveness...awww so lovely. Earlier was reading some of the comments about Ranjan and RB etc...hey Nisha whatever do you, whatever direction you want to take the tale is cool by me...there can be conflict, separation, Rona dhona, pyaar whatever, but please make it a happy ending...DIL toot jayega yaar agar kuchch bahut  irreparable hoga to. I know happy endings are not always reflective of reality, but it's a kahani...all of us escape from our daily grind to read this, to feel the emotions, to laugh and cry...isliye thoda escape chahiye stark reality se...brings everything on but make the ending happy. I firmly believe in ALLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL...but of course this does not mean you end it soon...2 - 3 years Is good. He he he . 

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

hmmm... They are having chef night πŸ˜­

Though I hate Ranjan as a father, I wouldnt mind a FIL like him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I really like my FIL but willing to trade him for Ranjan. (For just EUR 25 K)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nisha and to all the lovely ladies on this thread,

This is my first comment on this thread, so a big sorry to all because I love and enjoy SS and all the discussions that take place here. So many I would think to write something but somehow after reading the update I would go off into a dreamland or SS land, I would savor what Nisha has written and ofcourse I would always think how she can give updates after updates daily (because so many on the forum take atleast 2-3 days to update), but all other gals daily pester her for the next chapter and Nisha would give what all demand.

I admire U Nisha and insanely jealous of u...because u r a multitasker, home, kids, job and SS. I cant write how much I admire u. Even I have two kids...10 and 7(one of each kind) but I am not working even though I have done my Engineering and I am from Bangalore. 

I started reading after u had written some 30 chapters and someone on the AT thread recommended to read SOFTWARE SYMPHONY and to say I am addicted is the least... I wake up at odd time and login to IF to see whether u have updated. I read the old chapters and currently am reading SS9.

What to say abt the leads in ur story, I think R&B can be created only in lab, where will we find him. II and R&B...combustible combination, the main thing I admire in them is their educational qualification. I admire people with multiple degrees, this trait of mine comes from my father, he gives importance to education, he is always advising my kids to watch less TV, and study which they hate.

Love Amma, Appa Vandu ( she is pure gold) Sam, the butter ball Lasya and Shravu and Nandan, Tan and Bala, I feel so bad for the senior Bhalla ( I am with Anu here), love Bally and Suman, hate chachu and his family, love Minion also...

U have created such wonderful characters that I can never ever forget them and I cant imagine my life without ur superb tale of IIand R&B..>>I dont know what else to write that others haven't said more wonderfully, suffice it to say pls dont end SS. I would feel as though I have lost someone I love since SS has become an integral part of my life. 

I need SS more than my morning cup of coffee. Whenever I am tensed or worried abt somthing, I just read ur SS, it calms me down or let me escape the worries...from past 2 weeks I sit and read SS until 2AM in the morning...

I read all the chapters twice, first round fast since I am curious to know whats happening in b/w II and R&B and the second time slowly, savoring every word, line and sentence.

Must say took me some time to get adjusted to ur style of writing, since it is very different from others writing on the forum ( Idont read all that is written, very selected few like Aani, Veann, Gan, Doc and some more on my buddy list because I iked their tale).

I have so many requests regarding the story, will post it sometime.

And gals Ashu (the baby), Anu, Shevane, swathi, Nivi, Envee, Divashni, @modernfamily, and everyone else whom I am suddenly not recalling,  love u all and hope to actively take part in all the discussions that take place here, hope I am welcome dears...

Jai Ho Software Symphony...

Shilpa

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taramira, HE HE TEEN SAAL KI MUHULAT DEE AAPNE ISKA BAHUT SHUQRIYAπŸ˜ƒ

I am talking like the 1950s Guru Dutt movie money lender scene.🀣
Abhi khatam karne ka koi iraada nahi hai yaar. Kisi ka bura nahi ho raha so why not just write. Let our flights of fantasies siar. Every one has the privilege to quit reading if they want to...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It rained here a lot early morning Nish, make it rain on their walk back home, technically i was thinking dey wld drive back but now i just went to the balcony and saw the weather and now want them to walk...
Delhi is messing big time with weather this yr...

What date is it rt now ??
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago