Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 90

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taramira, HE HE TEEN SAAL KI MUHULAT DEE AAPNE ISKA BAHUT SHUQRIYA😃

I am talking like the 1950s Guru Dutt movie money lender scene.🤣
Abhi khatam karne ka koi iraada nahi hai yaar. Kisi ka bura nahi ho raha so why not just write. Let our flights of fantasies siar. Every one has the privilege to quit reading if they want to...

Jan mein jan aayi... Y eh sun kar that you won't stop. It's so silly naa...that now I sometimes fear you will run away...see what you have done. And yes those who don't want to read can quit, it's Their CHOICE...AIYOOO don't hit me...considering all the discussions that have already happened on the CHOICE topic. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taara113

It rained here a lot early morning Nish, make it rain on their walk back home, technically i was thinking dey wld drive back but now i just went to the balcony and saw the weather and now want them to walk...

Delhi is messing big time with weather this yr...

What date is it rt now ??

Yup..A drizzle when they are close to MM would be great ðŸ˜ƒ

But actually on second thoughts, rain while walking is romantic only in movies...ppl generally hate it wen it happens in real...😆 
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha update the index! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi Nisha and to all the lovely ladies on this thread,

This is my first comment on this thread, so a big sorry to all because I love and enjoy SS and all the discussions that take place here. So many I would think to write something but somehow after reading the update I would go off into a dreamland or SS land, I would savor what Nisha has written and ofcourse I would always think how she can give updates after updates daily (because so many on the forum take atleast 2-3 days to update), but all other gals daily pester her for the next chapter and Nisha would give what all demand.

I admire U Nisha and insanely jealous of u...because u r a multitasker, home, kids, job and SS. I cant write how much I admire u. Even I have two kids...10 and 7(one of each kind) but I am not working even though I have done my Engineering and I am from Bangalore. 

I started reading after u had written some 30 chapters and someone on the AT thread recommended to read SOFTWARE SYMPHONY and to say I am addicted is the least... I wake up at odd time and login to IF to see whether u have updated. I read the old chapters and currently am reading SS9.

What to say abt the leads in ur story, I think R&B can be created only in lab, where will we find him. II and R&B...combustible combination, the main thing I admire in them is their educational qualification. I admire people with multiple degrees, this trait of mine comes from my father, he gives importance to education, he is always advising my kids to watch less TV, and study which they hate.

Love Amma, Appa Vandu ( she is pure gold) Sam, the butter ball Lasya and Shravu and Nandan, Tan and Bala, I feel so bad for the senior Bhalla ( I am with Anu here), love Bally and Suman, hate chachu and his family, love Minion also...

U have created such wonderful characters that I can never ever forget them and I cant imagine my life without ur superb tale of IIand R&B..>>I dont know what else to write that others haven't said more wonderfully, suffice it to say pls dont end SS. I would feel as though I have lost someone I love since SS has become an integral part of my life. 

I need SS more than my morning cup of coffee. Whenever I am tensed or worried abt somthing, I just read ur SS, it calms me down or let me escape the worries...from past 2 weeks I sit and read SS until 2AM in the morning...

I read all the chapters twice, first round fast since I am curious to know whats happening in b/w II and R&B and the second time slowly, savoring every word, line and sentence.

Must say took me some time to get adjusted to ur style of writing, since it is very different from others writing on the forum ( Idont read all that is written, very selected few like Aani, Veann, Gan, Doc and some more on my buddy list because I iked their tale).

I have so many requests regarding the story, will post it sometime.

And gals Ashu (the baby), Anu, Shevane, swathi, Nivi, Envee, Divashni, @modernfamily, and everyone else whom I am suddenly not recalling,  love u all and hope to actively take part in all the discussions that take place here, hope I am welcome dears...

Jai Ho Software Symphony...

Shilpa

Shilpa, THANKS SO MUCH. Aaaj TEEN logon ne compliment kiya, ALL of them new. MUST be my lucky day.😳 THANKS SO MUCH FOR BEING ABLE TO RELATE TO IT. This story wouldnt exist without Columbia, at first, and then the regular 70+ that log on everyday, weekly, bi-weekly, and some monthly. HOWEVER or WHENEVER they log on. I am happy I have them. Its no longer about the story for us. Its about the journey (we dont know WHERE we are headed but we are SOMEWHERE😃) I JUST posted responding to Taramira's mandate, that it should go on for three years atleast.😛 
THANK YOU FOR LOVING THE STORY. It wouldn't exist if I didn't have the 70 that participate vocally. I am happy you love a educated girl, we all do. There is something very gratifying about a focussed career minded gal. R&B? YES Lab mein hi ban sakta hai aur kahin nahi.

Ladkiyon ne aaj tak kahin se usko dhoonda nahi. KAHIN TO HOGA. Borrowing from Kekta
If we run out of all options there is a genome Lab of sorts near my company's office in Fremont. Wahin jaakar minnat aur mannat karni padegi. While I am at it, I will request a dozen copies... atleast 12 hain jinko uski talaash hai

CHEERS!! HAPPY READING

PLEASE WRITE WHENEVER YOU CAN,PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN WHATEVER WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. THINGS HAPPEN in the world so we can talk about it here😉

THANKS VERY MUCH AGAIN

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It rained here a lot early morning Nish, make it rain on their walk back home, technically i was thinking dey wld drive back but now i just went to the balcony and saw the weather and now want them to walk...

Thoda aur aage soch tara...halki halki bararish  aur II gana gate hue...with RB's Hand in her hand...geeli  Mitti ki khushbu...Wah kya scene hai.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

But actually on second thoughts, rain while walking is romantic only in movies...ppl generally hate it wen it happens in real...😆 

II can sing a seductive barish song😆😆 total filmi ðŸ˜†

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Taara April 5th Sunday I believe, she joined work on March 31st Monday, and he returned Saturday night and found her at the Ashok Hotel club

Baarish? KYON nahi... but Delhi baarish is astounding. My favorite spot to be is in my Amma Appa's balcony, there is a small balcony off the third bedroom, the big balcony doesnt have good views. The small balcony is 20 feet from the building at the back, 😆but there is something about water logging between the two rows of building thats just mesmerizing to watch

Ive waited in bus stops for hours, commuted in crowded buses amongst soaked people🤢 walked in knee deep water, hoped for an auto when Connaught Place plunged into darkness... sat in autos as the curtain on one side would fly off... spraying street water from buses.
Or the tarp on top would be leaky .Ive taken rickshaws and shed a tear or two for the guy as he pedaled through knee deep water.

I agree with Swathi only Bollywood and Kekta can make it romantic, People like us can only conjure up smelly soaked feet, MACHHAR, and itchiness all night

But the best part is, Amma will make rasam, and thohayal (coconut chutney with imli😳) IF she can manage to grind it before power goes out, along with aloo curry

ITS WORTH EVERY MISERY😭  Darn it... why cant life be simple and uncomplicated?

Short answer: SURE!! Next chapter or the one after😛😆

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Darn IF and the net connection, keeps troubling me.

He grabbed her hand, and held it securely, pushed her to the inside, the compound walls of the mansions,  and he walked on the outer side

loved these lines Nisha, as me and my brother do this with my kids, make them walk near the footpath and we on the outer side...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara April 5th Sunday I believe, she joined work on March 31st Monday, and he returned Saturday night and found her at the Ashok Hotel club

Baarish? KYON nahi... but Delhi baarish is astounding. My favorite spot to be is in my Amma Appa's balcony, there is a small balcony off the third bedroom, the big balcony doesnt have good views. The small balcony is 20 feet from the building at the back, 😆but there is something about water logging between the two rows of building thats just mesmerizing to watch

Ive waited in bus stops for hours, commuted in crowded buses amongst soaked people🤢 walked in knee deep water, hoped for an auto when Connaught Place plunged into darkness... sat in autos as the curtain on one side would fly off... spraying street water from buses.
Or the tarp on top would be leaky .Ive taken rickshaws and shed a tear or two for the guy as he pedaled through knee deep water.

I agree with Swathi only Bollywood and Kekta can make it romantic, People like us can only conjure up smelly soaked feet, MACHHAR, and itchiness all night

But the best part is, Amma will make rasam, and thohayal (coconut chutney with imli😳) IF she can manage to grind it before power goes out, along with aloo curry

ITS WORTH EVERY MISERY😭  Darn it... why cant life be simple and uncomplicated?

Short answer: SURE!! Next chapter or the one after😛😆

Yup... I also can enjoy rain from the balcony...But walk in it with others...That is a different ball game...😆 ðŸ˜†

Nish u reminded me Thenga thogayal ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ 

Thenga thogayal with pudalangai (snake Gourd) kootu and vadagam 

SIGH !!!! Need to ask mom to do it wen she comes here...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

I use to look forward to rains, when I was in India. It  was a relief from the hot weather for at least a day or two. And in Dharmashala (HP) it rains everyday and it makes that city more beautiful. I love rain but hate the mess it makes.