SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

yen swathi avala paris thoratharthuleye erukke (why swathi do u want to send them to Paris)🤣

Becos I feel there is sooo much normalcy there...The guy is happy, feels at home,laughs more...cooks for her, takes care of her...

Its just like a cute family...If they have a kid it would become perfect...

Oh no we differ in this also 😆
Anu
Whenever something touches Ranjan we differ there...😆
Originally posted by swathi1990

Becos I feel there is sooo much normalcy there...The guy is happy, feels at home,laughs more...cooks for her, takes care of her...

Its just like a cute family...If they have a kid it would become perfect...
He can do that in MM also. Poor Ranjan, think about him also.😛
Interesting updates.

Future of Excelsor looks definitely bleak. RB is not interested, II might follow RB, Tan has his own business, Manny is a loose cannon. Looks like Ranjan's hardwork is going to be enjoyed/ destroyed by Chachu's clan.
I feel Raman is being a bit unfair towards his dad. If Ranjan is framed in the scandal, will he feel guilty of not giving benifit of doubt to his dad? Will he feel bad for not being there for him when he needed him the most? May be he was too young at that time.
It appears Ranjan might be framed in the scandal. In one of the previous updates, I remember Ranjan remembering the incident and it was mentioned he had no clue about what happened, by the time he regained senses he was tied to the bed. Interesting to see how this unfolds.
Raman seems to be mature enough to read through people now. It will be nice to see him saving his dad's company from going to dogs.

I dont what is our dear author thinking about him, the only i dont like about Ranjan is he should confront his brother (Chacha) about his business dealing.😕
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

He can do that in MM also. Poor Ranjan, think about him also.😛

oops...Sorry !!
I don't feel compassionate for Ranjan...😭  Strict R&B supporter there...Until any new major developments about scandal happens...
Originally posted by swathi1990

oops...Sorry !!
I don't feel compassionate for Ranjan...😭  Strict R&B supporter there...Until any new major developments about scandal happens...

R&B is a version of his dad its ok u like the son atleast thats enough and its no fun if all of us liked the same people.
In the 300 update post of mine i saw abha say the following:
last spcl toast to shravu , lasya , bally and sam...my favorites 😳
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I dont what is our dear author thinking about him, the only i dont like about Ranjan is he should confront his brother (Chacha) about his business dealing.😕

How can he confront when he has 0 support as people get older they stop confronting people.
I see it happening to me at this age😆😆.. my FIL who was known as this fire brand in his earlier days is now so gentle that i find it hard to believe my MIL says he is a changed man now 😆

How can he confront when he has 0 support as people get older they stop confronting people.
I see it happening to me at this age😆😆.. my FIL who was known as this fire brand in his earlier days is now so gentle that i find it hard to believe my MIL says he is a changed man now 😆

Anu

He never confronted them from the beginning...If I remember these things were happening even when savitha was there...

We typically don't when it comes to relatives...consider in parallel where Appa wouldn't say anything to his brothers/sisters...We just don't when it comes to relatives...It is very common...Very few will go ahead and spoil the relation...
on other perspective...what is the problem in leaving things to chachu ???
Sell the shares...get your money and come out of it...and after that wat chachu does is his problem...

Him and his sons are going to work in it and they going to take the profits wither legally / illegally...How many companies doesn't do these small things for taxes ??? Infact even MNC's do...