SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 88

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
I've noticed that R&B quietly eats more veggie food since marriage. Not that he used to throw tantrum earlier too, but I think I see a loving change in him.  Me like it!! Why is shravu alone, whereis nandu. I think sharvu has more screentime than nandu. Nandu ko bhejo na. He should slowly become II's chamcha... Like shravu is R&B's. N we all know R&B n II ar both sold on lasso baby!! Embarrassed
I loved how II punished both II n R&B- taking away their gulab jamuns. R&B even protested today. There is something endearing in that achar wala image that you presented - ekdum awww moment!!Embarrassed
Ashu I'm being insomniac 2night...damn tht afternoon nap! Nvr again! Angry
Originally posted by Divashni

@taara:

My issue w/ the vid ws tht it ws entitled women empowerment. All those statements made abt "my choice" were nt evn remotely abt women empowerment. Yes women should hv a choice abt wht clothes 2 wear, wht time to go out or come bck home, who 2 be in a relatnship w/, whn 2 hav sex, etc bt committing adultery is wrong...period...regardless of whether a man does it or a woman does it. After all, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Nd the point abt "my choice whether 2 have ur child or not." Well yes a women carries a child 4 9 mnths nd brings it in2 this world, bt ultimately tht child was made with the DNA of 2 ppl, so its not JUST the choice of the woman...it shld b a consensual decision betwn the two partners. My issue w/ the vid ws not evn majorly abt the points tht were raised...but more so bc it was entitled "Women's Empowerment." The message was not abt empowerment. To me it sounded more like "I'm a woman who has choices and you better accept whatever the hell I say or do because it's my f---ing choice."
Totally off topic, what is your DP?? Is it mithai??

@taara:

My issue w/ the vid ws tht it ws entitled women empowerment. All those statements made abt "my choice" were nt evn remotely abt women empowerment. Yes women should hv a choice abt wht clothes 2 wear, wht time to go out or come bck home, who 2 be in a relatnship w/, whn 2 hav sex, etc bt committing adultery is wrong...period...regardless of whether a man does it or a woman does it. After all, 2 wrongs don't make a right. Nd the point abt "my choice whether 2 have ur child or not." Well yes a women carries a child 4 9 mnths nd brings it in2 this world, bt ultimately tht child was made with the DNA of 2 ppl, so its not JUST the choice of the woman...it shld b a consensual decision betwn the two partners. My issue w/ the vid ws not evn majorly abt the points tht were raised...but more so bc it was entitled "Women's Empowerment." The message was not abt empowerment. To me it sounded more like "I'm a woman who has choices and you better accept whatever the hell I say or do because it's my f---ing choice."
Bold -  the points mentioned absolutely right!!!
 Adultery, if is seen as a CHOICE, I really do not know where our society is going. The value systems imbibed by us, the morals learnt by us will be utter HOAX. 

We would not stay a FAMILY if our parents resorted to these CHOICES.

Ashu I'm being insomniac 2night...damn tht afternoon nap! Nvr again! Angry
TEll me about the NAPS LOL
I have been a sufferer Cry
Originally posted by swathi1990

Arey she was saying him not to put an act like shahid kapoor...She probably mentioned shahid because he is the only actor who looks like a kid..

Oh aisa kya? Bt he only lukd like a kid in his choco boy days...abhi toh in recent times he luks like a total gunda/villain types w/ the overgrown beard nd such. Disapprove
Originally posted by harshita27

@taara:

Tu soyi nahi ab tak ROFL

Teri ichchayen kya poori ho gayi, I thought you left the planet only for a day/night ROFL
Originally posted by harshita27

Haha yes Hershey. Big smile its gajar halwa...me fave! Yum! Heart