SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 88

Posted: 9 years ago
Anu

Ellathayum vittan ada matram pidichindaan solluva illeya anda case nee di
Anda full review la ONN kannla mattum adu padum

RANJAN I mean

I mean in the whole review she will spot Ranjan, what an ardent Ranjan supporter u are. I hope R&B lives up to your expectations, and RANJAN AS WELL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

RANJAN I mean

I mean in the whole review she will spot Ranjan, what an ardent Ranjan supporter u are. I hope R&B lives up to your expectations, and RANJAN AS WELL

🀣 πŸ€£

Can't blame her alone Nish...Its me as well...Enaku vai summa illa...Somehow I wanted them to leave all this and go to paris...and I mention it always indirectly...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu

RANJAN I mean

yaaru responsible yaaru responsible (who is responsible *2 πŸ˜†)
you you you you you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh 300 + updates he has lived up na he will ...

update update???pls finish this 13 asap!!
Chef night & Refresh rate

She went down to set the cups and ask Mahavir if he would clean it up before they return.. he was only too happy... she told him to leave his magazines opened up on the coffee table like he had... the new in flight cross words

"Sir band nahi karne dete bhabhiji" he chuckled... she smiled hesitantly

She peeked into the office and asked Trehaan what they one like to have for dinner,
Samar said he wanted to go home Trehaan was only too happy. It was the Chef night, the guy Ranjan poached, they knew he would be here, II didnt..

"BBQ chicken and fish bhabhi?" Sama said...

"U can just call me Ishita" II said

The CFO was a vegetarian, so he said, he would eaten anything thats...
She left the office and found Ranjan and Chachu in the backyard talking about grabbing a drink... before heading somewhere...

II asked him when the Chef was likely to be here, 5-6 she was told
Ranjan asked her to pick a menu. She texted R&B and asked him "what he wanted to eat"
He sent a half smile back

"No wisecracks PLEASE" she begged with folded hands icon

"Sollu da" she ordered with a teacher carrying a ruler

"Lamb biryani maybe" he said SENDING A GOAT

AYYYO PAAVAM!! POOR GOAT
CHO CHWEET😭
RAKSHASAN!!😑

"Achha theek hai" she said😭
"Are u making it?" he asked😈

"In your dreams" she texted

"In those u are usually naked and spoon feeding me" he texted

I get those too, but I am feeding SRK" she said smugly

They stepped out at around 5 ish, she left the list with Minion...

Cauliflower masala,   cilantro rice, raita and roti and all the BBQs and the lamb biryani for hubby
She asked him if he can get Bournvita for Shravu... he nodded, he will make sure the kid gets some

"Give him some biscuits too?" she asked politely

Minion smiled like "I know that"
Her husband dragged her by her hand... " lets go"
She had changed into pearl white capris and a navy Lacoste tee, he was already wearing cargos, he just changed into North Face sandals with socks
They walked out hand in hand, the guards stood up immediately, as if jolted by an electric shock... R&B just smiled, nodding

She walked slowly as usual looking at the plants outside the periphery "Is this lavender?" "Is this hyacinth" "Niice"

He wandered hands in pockets... she caught up... "which way?" she asked

"sam's?" he said

"MOTI BAGH ROAD? Bahut door hai" she complained

He chuckled, "4.4 kilometers II" he said

He grabbed her hand, and held it securely, pushed her to the inside, the compound walls of the mansions,  and he walked on the outer side
Since it was Chanakya Puri the lawns were immaculately trimmed, flowers every where, every few minutes a Delhi Police PCR cruised by...
The only cars you can spot in this area of Delhi is imported and expensive, rarely a low ends Maruti, many Ambassadors but they would all head towards Central Delhi

"What is the farthest youve walked?' she asked

"30 kms? may be?" he said unsure

"Woww" "I think I will be waiting in the camp tent for you thank you" she chuckled

"That would be great actually... Ive never gotten sex after hiking" he said

He regretted it the moment he said it, she gently extricated hers, atleast tried to

She didnt want to know... if he didnt get any on the trip I bet he got plenty when he returned home

Did he have enough time to walk into the apartment or did he begin in the elevator, what did the door man think of it?

"we should have brought Shravu" she said changing the topic

"He cant walk, its still pretty muggy.. he handed her a full water bottle... she drank some... her upper lip sweaty

It was a gorgeous 24 C though after 6 PM... he walked slowly... he talked about his flight a lil
He talked about a baby in seat 3...

"that is too funny" she said

"The Mom didnt think so" he chuckled

"Was it direct?" she asked gently probing wondering WHEN he got here. He showed up at the club near 11 PM?

"No it wasnt, to Dubai and then Delhi..."
"Do u sleep on the plane?" she asked

"Sometimes" he said

"What do u do?" she asked, having flown with him just once and sleeping through it

"Work, or read" he said

"U dont make friends?" she asked offended

"I have all the friends I need. I met Nalin in Dubai for a couple hours at the airport" he chuckled

"Oh! hes funny"

"He thinks you are smoking hot" he said

She blushed stumbling

"atleast someone thinks so" she said

"Oh! many do... like that guy yesterday

She blushed again... he saw it... it angered him like hell

"u DO NOT KNOW THAT" she said defensively.

"Pfff... like u dont know it" he mocked

"He talked more than I" she said

"Was he a South Indian?"

"HOW did you know?" she asked

He didnt respond, just dragged her as he crossed from Rajdoot Marg to Panchsheel Marg...

"Chachu invited us" she said

"Ummm" he walked, she yanked his right ear phone, it dangled off his shoulder

"I am going home then... nee pesaade naa pesinalum kekaade" (U dont talk when I talk, u dont listen)

"I am II" he pleaded

"Good"

"Abhi maine kya kaha?"

"No more pranks on Shravu?" he mocked biting his lower lip

"Po da" she stopped.. freeing her hand...

"See u didnt even listen"
Her turned... as cars slowed to galk

Some honked... "Enough II" he muttered

She walked... embarrassed at the unwanted attention...

"So will u go?" she asked

"Chachu said Bhabhis can give me sartorial, linguistic and cuisine help, all Punjabi... not to mention make up" she gushed

"Umm I dont wear any, I dont wear dresses, and do speak the language, I pass" he said softly

"So u wont go with me?"

He gripped her hand... "Fine, one time"

"Can I model for you?" (if they have clothes for me)

"If its lingerie" he chuckled

"I did that already in Paris" she sighed, hugging his arm...

"Not enough" he said

There was a lot of traffic on Shanti Path when they turned right, they walked quietly for 15 minutes... gazing at the sights

"Appa lived in Moti Bagh when he was a bachelor, Natesam Mama helped him a lot" she announced

He smiled

"Appa loves D II so much I am not sure how can live away, I think he will  find a way to be somehow be involved. Amma did tuition when Akka was in college
Appa would tease her Amma cant be happy after retirement, Amma loves KV too much, Appa loves the government, I am cursed. I love KMPG too much... I think we are family that cant let go"

He listened beautifully, she talked about where all Akka applied before landing the job in Delhi College of Commerce & Econ...

"Akka wanted to work on her Ph D and then even enrolled at JNU
Shravu poranduttan, BRATT... he was always impatient (he was born) Akka is fearing the next one is going to be like me" II said softly

He turned to look at her through his sun glasses... and smiled his half smile

He envied Akka for a moment...

"She says he or she will be adamant, talk too much.. sing too loudly and sleep a lot and be very careless, and fight all the time" II muttered "Not a very pleasant thought right? I dont blame you
I would balk too at that idea. Appa would think differently, but Amma and Akka wont" II laughed self deprecatingly

"I just appeared in their life unannounced, atleast Akka planned the newest trouble" II giggle

"HERE ALREADY?" she shrieked...

The guards jumped out of their skin

She nodded and said "sorry" he shook his head

"It was 6:47 PM... he tried the door, as she hissed "We should knock, what if they are not... u know..." II muttered

"tan said he was done for the morning, she fixed him fried fish and did whatever he wanted" he muttered
She punched him shushing as Tan appeared, she blushed... hearing about Tan's afternoon rendezvous

"Umm" "Hi!" "I said he should knock"

"I got laid in the afternoon Ishita. I am told I must wait atleast 6 hours" he muttered
Her jaw dropped and her color deepened, Tan passed on the lil ball of butter, well actually she leaped... like she had super powers, she wore frilly
denim shorts in yellow and a orange frilly sleeveless blouse with polka dots

"Her refresh rate is four hours" R&B muttered proudly

bas***d!! MORE LIKE HALF OF THAT
TWO HOURS AND 12 MINUTES?
AYYYO!! SHUT UP AND ACT LIKE U DID NOT HEAR IT
VENDAAM VAMBE VENDAAM
(Do not mess with him)

II RAN AS FAST AS SHE COULD
From the corner of the eye she watched the men hug and shake hands and proceed to the well stocked bar
She  went in... rubbing her cheek on the smooth buttery one... she grabbed II's dangling ring, and pulled... she winced freeing her hand, as the tyke held a clump of hair next and pulled

Sam walked out grinning "Kya baat hai?"

"Hi!" "where is Nandu?"

"MUJHSE bhi mil lo" she hugged II😳

"Soney diya usne?" she asked

"I cant decide who is worse" Ii mumbled😭

"Definitely your pati" Sam said, pulling her down on the couch where she made out with R&b when she stopped by to return his money.. months ago

"

"Akka is fearing the next
one is going to be like me" II
said softly
He turned to look at her
through his sun glasses... and
smiled his half smile
He envied Akka for a moment...
πŸ‘
Sooo sooo cute...
I love the relationship between Tan and R&B...

He is like the friend, advisor, relative everything moulded into one...

Guys I say...always having gutter mind only...

Now R&B is envying Akka...Dont worry dude...U will get one...But before that first learn to handle the Biwi...Then only u can handle one more like her...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am sooo happy Nish that u fulfiiled R&B 's wish to go for a walk...
and Now I donno who is worse
He says the refresh rate is 4 hrs...

and she thinks it is 2 hrs 12 minutes... II remembering even the minutes...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hmmm... They are having chef night πŸ˜­
Though I hate Ranjan as a father, I wouldnt mind a FIL like him πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
R&B has dreams where II is naked and spoon feeding him...
I donno about Naked, but Nish it would be cute if she spoon feeds him some time...

This is Neyar's virupam πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Actually both feeding each other will also be good...I know it is a cliched romantic scene...But I think it is a cliche for a reason πŸ˜Š
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago