Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisha...
Enough of ROBBER gang...
I want my butter mass now ðŸ¤—🤗
Bring her somehow!!!
make Tan fly off to some weird place and Sam rukofying at MM for a day or two...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Tan has his own business re...Sam is not at all involved...So it has to be some new third party...

Sam has her shares too...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
as harshita says,may be manny will be good here.i dont think sam will take up.tan has some another company no?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Yes, absolutely. Sitting on the fence or making guest appearances will not do. This is not an emotional game where you are torn to two sides and cannot take a call.
Although being the only son makes it difficult for him to sell the shares, also the emo blackmail from sisters. So the weight on not selling shares and participating actively is more.

He doesn't even want to do guest appearances...He is ready to take the call re...Sam is the only problem...
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was wondering since R&B is back.. They can visit shanti niketan once..?? That way ashu ka buttermass would also be seen :D
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepali.rock

I was wondering since R&B is back.. They can visit shanti niketan once..?? That way ashu ka buttermass would also be seen :D

Yup... R&B has to go see his fav niece ðŸ˜† and Lasya will jump seeing her mamu..
Ashu25 thumbnail
I learnt a new point now.
If a person  in a company  holds shares ,he need not necessarily work for the company..He has voting rights for important agendas and thats where his share holding comes handy.
Here RB may not like working for EX, he may still continue to hold shares and not work (LIKE SAM AND MANNY )

PS- Knowledge credit - my friend Nikita 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Is it II ke nukes ka asar ki dude requests for kisses these days?!? Itna aagyakaari n R&B... Ye kab hua? Raakshasan se seedhe Ram??
N whats with the walk demand? Bechara do update se end mei walk request karta hai n II is like "request reveived but not processed" 😆
N how come II is sooo ok with the prank?? No retaliation?? Mujhe laga khaane mei jamalgota mila chuki hogi! 😆
I dont think R&B should sell off his shares. Thats not what is right n thats not what people do in real world. Packing up n moving off sounds soo cowardlike. I give R&B more grit than that. With II in scene, he has a reason to put his roots in delhi. N it if its a 800cr+ business I would have imagined directors on board. N he isnt the only one to rule or make decisions. Anyway, if he hates the red tapism n beurocracy so much he should be the change rather than expect the change. Running away is always easy but not the right thing. Whatever Ranjan may be, he cant doubt that Ranjan is a self made man. N for a self made man to relenquish his blood n sweat is soo bad. I wish Manny comes back n helps out Ranjan.a fiesty, fearless no-nonsense business leader.

ditto...I was already asking Nish to fulfill his desire ðŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I learnt a new point now.

If a person  in a company  holds shares ,he need not necessarily work for the company..He has voting rights for important agendas and thats where his share holding comes handy.
Here RB may not like working for EX, he may still continue to hold shares and not work (LIKE SAM AND MANNY )

PS- Knowledge credit - my friend Nikita 

True...He need not hold any position...But he should know about the running of the company to make decisions...Otherwise mostly they just agree to the main shareholder who is actively participating in the company...

Like Sam or manny signs for whatever Ranjan says...And unless you add up to majority share holder, ur choices are not important...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Yup... R&B has to go see his fav niece ðŸ˜† and Lasya will jump seeing her mamu..

Monday aa raha hai na..Thats why I said send Tan off somewhere ðŸ¤£
Sam can come MM na re