SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 82

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

Wow girls! Lots of intrstng discussns u all have evryday!SmileLuv reading thm tho I rarely gt involvd. Couldn't stop myself whn I saw the mentn abt Deepika's "My Choice" vid...u all covrd a lot of my views bt its sumthing tht left me so seriously flabbergasted whn I 1st saw it. Honestly tho I can't say I'm surprisd by Deepika pulling such a stunt 4 publicity. I remember watching hr on an episode of Satyamev Jayate nd she appeared so clueless!!! Aamir askd hr abt hr thoughts on how cinema plays a role in shaping public percptns in India. Her response was abs ridiculous. This is essntlly wht she said: "I've heard b4 tht films hv an impact on our society bt I nevr took it so seriously until rt now...now tht we're sittng here discussng it so seriously. Bt mayb in the future I will keep this in the back of my mind." Nd tht's all she said during the entire 15 min segment!!! I mean y ws she evn calld there if those r the 2 scriptd sentences she hd 2 say which basically jst restatd the ques tht she ws askd. Whts evn more amazing is the rnd of applause tht was shown 4 hr response...totl cut nd paste by the editrs rt there. Not tht Parineeti nd Kangana who wer there w/ hr made any sweeping nd bold statemnts eithr bt at least they made more of an effrt 2 nt look completely foolish like Deepika.Ermm

the only mistake of these celebrities are they are good looking.that make us common people think that they are bright as well/but in reality,most of them even dont know what's the topic they are lecturing...pity on them as they dont know what to say and what not!but may be these will also be a part of their PR group.make public stunts..like be in the media coverage always type logic..what I didnt like was they usually generalise their opinions.like delivering a public demand../ab chodo in sab bathon ko..hamari II nd RNB ka kya haal hai??
@divashini.. THAT was fantastic Smile .. The bullet points at the end - True to word!!!!
That was amazing.Thank you divashnni! Wish we can pm this to IIEdited by samsi74 - 7 years ago
Cat on the roof
She stepped back hitting the wall holding a hanger with a pair of striped harem pants on it... he placed both hands on either side of her face
On her left was her closet, to her back the wall... and a window few feet away

"I thought we agreed on the fact that it wont be an open marriage" he said expressionlessly breathing on her face,
she turned from side to side to side, he breathed on which ever cheek happened to be under his nostril

"Oh! I thought all that changed when u invited your girlfriend to my house" if it was OK for him to air his insecurities it was OK for her as well
RAKSHASAN!!

"whatt?" he barked confused

"U invited her" she said  with an angry flush

He stared dumbfounded... "Oh! Ummm" "Oh! So the whole seduction routine was for that sake?" he asked, like a moron

she stared at his button, with her eyes closed

"I have to change" she muttered

"II" he began

"Vendaam... dont say anything" she begged

She opened her eyes and found his... "Please let me go" she said

"I told you Monday I had to go to Geneva" he argued...

"Oh ya ofcourse you ALWAYS tell me everything promptly... who flipping cares what the wife thinks" she yelled

"U mean I should have just gone?" he asked bitingly

She shoved his arms angrily moving past as she flung her wooden hanger across the room "Yes... thats exactly what I meant, take off when u want, be home when u want... dont come back when u promise" she yelled
He sprinted after her as she walked oevr to the center living room, all the rooms opened off the central living room... the office, the library, the bedroom, the sun room, and other rooms she had not explored

"where are u going?" he demanded

"Back to where you brought me from" she said

Crying, he tapped her shoulder and turned her around, she picked up a cushion and flung it tearing herself free... it sent a lamp by the sofa flying to the floor, as he ducked

He chased her around the couch, frustration writ all over his face
She kicked a lil stool that had some collectible of sort, some carved animal creature thing, she tapped it with her feet running to a lounge on the side to pic up her purse, the carved idol clattered

"I wasnt in Paris" he hissed

She wasnt willing to listen... and there was a knock on the door... the stairs led to a curved walkway that had twin glass doors to the living room

She leaned on the lounge wall, he went to get the door

IT WAS RANJAN!!!

"are u home?" he asked smiling

"Hmm" he nodded, running his fingers through his hair

She appeared from inside after wiping her tears...

"dad" she muttered

Ranjan was MORTIFIED

"Umm... betaji aap bhi ho"

She nodded mutely...

"I thought I heard something" he said

"Umm" II began fumbling for words

Her father in law put her out of her misery... "It must have been the stray cat  knocking over things in the terrace"

R&B stood with his hands in his pockets

She stood a foot behind him, she had a chance to tell Ranjan his son was being a pig.. he had promised to take her side unconditionally

But what fun would that be? Then it would be too easy. Ranjan would offer a sermon, she would follow him downstairs and R&B would get a "time out"

She had seen him after 10 days? she wanted him all to herself

This fight and every fight was HERS alone...

"did u have a good flight?" Ranjan lingered

"Umm ya I did... thanks" R&B nodded politely

"good night... did u have fun at the club beta?" he asked

"Jee Dad, lots" she said smiling

Ranjan turned and walked away... hiding a smile...

She walked back to the lounge, crossing the expansive living room, and grabbed her purse... pulled her phone out, he grabbed her bag

Her phone flew from her hand, they tossed it from hand to hand he finally caught it, as she reached,
dangling it over her head, holding it high "When PLAY resumes, u have to inform the other team" he bot out

Tucking her phone in his pocket

""Oh ya, it resumed! YOU WON" she said as she began walking out of the room, he slammed the door shut with a loud bang

"DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT" he warned, waving a finger threateningly
She stood across from  him arms crossed..

"II" he began... running a finger thru his hair...

"NO... I DONT WANT TO KNOW" she choked

He let go of the door, she ran past him to it open it, crashed into it and ran to the living room, he had an incredulous look on his face

He lunged over one of the couches and hauled her holding her waist... dragging her back bodily... her bag and everything in it splattered

"You bloody jerk" she shrieked, kicking him everywhere...
yanking his shirt with one hand, the buttons coming off... flying all over landing on the couch and the rug under the sofa

She landed on her back taking him with her, his thick mass of hair covering half his face, he held her tight as she wiggled... she freed her left hand pushing his dinner? snack? whatever goddamn thing he had after he returned

OFF the table... it landed on the floor, some on the rug some off... a jug of water tilted and poured out fully like a water mill... hitting a can of beer and taking it with it as it rolled on the coffee table

She lay panting...his arms around her, his hands on her back, one behind her neck another on the bare midriff

"Quit throwing a tantrum you WITCH" he cursed

"are u getting late for your flight, u poor baby?" she hissed, panting...

He just pressed down on her, until the fight left her... every moan of hers was responded with a husky growl

"Can we talk?"

"YOU TALK" she ordered

"Will u promise to listen?"

"NOOO!!" she said self righteously

He lay back on her again... "10 minutes II"

"Vendaam... nee Geneva laye iru, edukku vande? (stay in geneva, why did u even return?)

"shhh" he soothed

She began to cry...

He gently lifted his head... and stared at her..., extricated his arms out and held her face... gently wiped her tears with his thumbs

"shhh"

"Nooo I wont stop... go sleep in another room" she ordered

He gently kissed her cheeks

"II" I tried my best to wrap up by Wed" he begged

A gurgle of joy surged through him, at her outrage and anger... she was furious he had not kept his word

She had wanted him back sooner?

"U are a pathalogical liar Mr Bhalla" she accused

He smiled his half smile  "U are a spitfire do u know that?" he asked

"I am sorry I cant be the gullible soft spoken, well behaved 20 year old virgin" she spat

He laughed out loud... she stared in shock as his Adam's apple bobbed under the green shadow

"U SAID Wednesday" she hissed... involuntarily relaxing under his weight, as he ground her to the sofa, gently arousing himself

"I am not kidding... u can check my email" he offered

"Oh yes... the suspicious, paranoid wife?" she asked

"The product testing was Wed I was on it until Saturday" he explained frustrated...

"First u said 3 days and u are gone 7" she complained

He was elated she would miss him so much, he held her face in his hand... "II I texted u, u were so pissed"

"what did u want me to say DA?" she yelled "Oh! THATS LOVELY, why not go on a back packing trip, I hear Swiss has some best hiking in Europe? U are probably
waiting for me to say something like that... I wont see you then for three months" she cried

"i wouldnt do that" he promised

"I just know I married a liar" she said firmly, sulking

He gently bent and and kissed her lips softly... "I did not lie"

"so u were saying the truth when u said "U were "REALLY NOT" missing me?" she demanded

He groaned...

Feeling her belly

"Bilkul nahi, find someone else" she cursed "Rakshasan" "U pigg"

"II" he cajoled

"U were with Bally werent u?" he asked softly

she kicked him...

"II, please" he begged... helplessly

"Tumhe jo chahiye uske liye jitna marzi beg karwa lo" she complained

He nibbled and kissed her chest, she clamped his mouth gasping "stop it da, Porum" she ordered, his bristly jaw in her hand... she oushed his face

"I dont have all the answers" he said honestly
"U make up for it by lying... nice" she said

"Stop fighting me" he ordered... frisking...

Still cupping her face, but buried on her cheek, he moved slowly... up and down... "It was a prank" "i am sorry"

"I am just going to go flirt with Charlie and that can be a prank too" she said, he captured her lips fully

the kiss was passionate... and hungry, she let him suck on her lower lip... his tongue stroking, his left hand going under her shimmering blouse

"U will do no such thing" he ordered on her tongue, she darted hers, feeling his lower teeth, and the inside of his lower lip
He moaned encouraging "thats right" he praised her...

They slowly found, each other... her clothes smelled like club food... and smoke... he hated it.. he eased her out of it...

He stopped picking her up, and taking her to bed...

"i didnt sleep here" she informed him

"I will employ a viking to guard your honor next time" he promised huskily rolling her tights off her thigh

"I will just invite beckham" she said smugly... he showed her what he thought of that... as she writhed, holding his hair in a tight grip...soaking her lace

"Husband ke paas to time hai nahi" she complained her arms going around his loose dangling shirt... she placed her hands on his chest and rubbed his vest, lifting her head up to kiss his neck

"I cleaned Akka's house" she complained

He squuzed her arms, legs, neck like a massage... stroking...aggravating the blazing heat... as his hand massaged places and things that were not sore until he felt them

He kissed her again... it was erotic and purposeful, his tongue mimicking the act...

She blushed groaning on his chest...

His belt poked her belly... she reached and put her hand on it protecting her belly... he undid it beneath her hand
And slid it furiously... his face grazed her neck "u came home to eat but couldnt SHAVE?" she moaned

"Couldnt" he agreed smugly

Undoing her braid... undoing her lingerie... and taking his clothes off... he kissed her nose... tongued the hole... she chuckled.. teasing him
Until he nipped the nip...

"you smell SO GOOD" she gushed... hugging him tight... he indicated what wanted to do instead... she shut her eyes her head tilting from side to side

He whispered things into her ear, she smiled... he held her hands over her head... and parted her legs...she felt his hand... she lurched, violently... groaning
And he entered...

~~~~~~~

she slept on him face down...her phone rang on the bedside table... he answered... without checking

"Hey" Akka said

"Vandita?" he asked in a sleep drugged voice

"KAB AAYE?" she asked

"Last night at 10? 9?"

"achha hua tum aa gaye, warna pata nahi kya karti?"

"Thanks" he smiled

"Kidhar hai shaitaan?" Akka asked

"Asleep" (on me)

"Ummm ABHI tak?" Akka asked preoccupied "Sorry... I mean... oh... its OK" Akka mumbled embarrassed

He chuckled

"sorry... its fine... she was going to come pick Shravu up. Ab tum aa gaye she wont care about my kid" giggling

"I can pick him up in 30 minutes" R&B offered
Half hour was Noon...Embarrassed

He lay on her side... she lay face down wearing ONLY a skinny tee... a pink one with a Valentine heart and some cheesy logo on it.. wore it after the 9 AM rendezvousBlushing
Covered with a blanket

Shravu lay on her other side...

R&B checked his email

"Uncle R, come look at this" he invited softly

R&B leaned over her, to stare down... and chuckled, did a quiet high five" and leaned back

And then got up and left...

"Chithi" "WAKE UP NO" Shravu begged

"Enna da? Toonga vida maateya?" she scolded (Wont u let me sleep?)

"I will if I can be Uncle R's favorite" he traded

"Poda... edo panni toley" (Do whatever) "ask him to turn the music down" "Tell him to entertain u if he brings you" she ordered huskily

Shravu pulled her blanket

"Ayyyooo NO GO... Po da... Dey stop it... I want to sleep" she huddled snatching the coversBlushing

"I am leaving then" Shravu warnedLOL

"romba thanks for the FYI," she muttered sinking into the soft folds

She would wake up 45 minutes later go brush her teeth and would find a man staring back at her...jumping out her skin dropping her toothpaste
goatie AND a  THICK stubble, AND a bushy mustache, AND lipstick stains of various colors all over her hair..ROFL

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
@ Divashni - that was really cute.  
Had to give my 2 cents on Deepika.

I was MAD when I saw this video. I don't understand why there is a need to espouse rights when she so obviously needs a lesson on being Responsibility.

I saw that and resolved that I shall NEVER EVER watch a movie she features in. I don't care and don't know what these people are in private life. But if you are going to get eye balls then it is important to at least be sensible. Don't say lines that you don't understand outside of of the movie screen.

Statements like this trivialise the efforts of so many who fight hard in real life! Getting all career minded young women tainted with the same label of being recklessly ambitiousAngryAngry.

Have you ladies read this poem by Maya Angelou? DO give it  a read if you find the time...

Phenomenal Woman - BY Maya Angelou

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size   
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,   
The stride of my step,   
The curl of my lips.   
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,   
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,   
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.   
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.   
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,   
And the flash of my teeth,   
The swing in my waist,   
And the joy in my feet.   
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered   
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,   
They say they still can't see.   
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,   
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.   
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.   
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,   
The bend of my hair,   
the palm of my hand,   
The need for my care.   
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.
Edited by blue5sky - 7 years ago
Wait...I'm confusd by the last bit.
She would wake up 45 minutes later go brush her teeth and would find a man staring back at her...jumping out her skin dropping her toothpaste 
goatie AND a  THICK stubble, AND a bushy mustache, AND lipstick stains of various colors all over her hair..

Who is she luking @?? R&B? Confused
Edited by Divashni - 7 years ago
Asma

SO TRUE!! Great thoughts. FANTASTIC POETRYClap
I think thats a strong admirable stand to take. I will do as well, its not as hard as some other things in my life... too easy in fact... in fact the only movie of hers Ive watched is Chennai Express, they screened it in my gaon. I really dont think she is talented at all... even side heroines of yester years like Aruna Irani and  Tanuja were better actors than 90% of Bollywood today

Their biggest problem is they dont SHUT UP. The day they do many like me will find them appealing. Its hard, IMPOSSIBLE to open a newspaper or a publication from India without finding "an opinion" of what Farhan Akhtar thinks about Delhi crimes or what Ranbir thinks about the plight of schools, and what Kangna thinks about college education or what Amitabh thinks about the recent budget. Reading Indian newspapers online is practically impossible. without being forced to read inane, daft opinions of Indian celebrities.

The least informed, least educated, MOST DISCONNECTED from the real world, most wealthy, in India seem to be getting the most newsprint, screen space and bytes. Invited to speak on think tank panels to spout trifling unintelligent gibberish

I think Shevane said earlier I have not seen ONE ACTOR get down on his hands and knees and pick up garbage or clean streets or spend hours serving meals to the poor.  or put ONE HOMELESS child through to college.
YET we think their opinion matters. Must say a lot about us

Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Divashni

Wait...I'm confusd by the last bit.
goatie AND a  THICK stubble, AND a bushy mustache, AND lipstick stains of various colors all over her hair..

Who is she luking @?? R&B? Confused

HER OWN REFLECTION, he urged shravu to use a kajal stick to transform her into a manBig smile