SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 80

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

SR!!
Long time...Where have you been??
Didnt see your comments much ya 
Have been caught up with work. I have only managed to read the updates. 
Originally posted by swathi1990

Ok. There is also a problem in finding the suitable person to run it Ashu...Both Ranjan and R&B knows well about chachu...But Ranjan doesn't want R&B to question chachu..He thinks that they have to adjust with family which means R&B will have to put up with chachu...

If Ranjan himself is not worried about working with robbers, what do u expect R&B to do here...
Bold - 😆
True only.
He has no choice...
Ranjan is doomed I see 
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Have been caught up with work. I have only managed to read the updates. 
Awww...Its ok...
Hota hai...har din humara nahi hota 😆😆😆
Nish,
The past two updates are sooo cute...

I am loving the hubby and wife having some cute romantic moments like typically newly weds...Both the patio scene and the swing scene was chooo sweet... 😃 😃

Nish,
The past two updates are sooo cute...

I am loving the hubby and wife having some cute romantic moments like typically newly weds...Both the patio scene and the swing scene was chooo sweet... 😃 😃
Enn di...They are typically newly weds 😆😆😆

IKR!! I like tooo ⭐️
and Nish
R&B is pining for a walk with his wify for the past two updates...paavam...fulfil his wish re 😆

sunday ve mudiya poguthu..Then tomorrow they are going to have the transpro showdown...athukulla lets get the walk re...

Ok. There is also a problem in finding the suitable person to run it Ashu...Both Ranjan and R&B knows well about chachu...But Ranjan doesn't want R&B to question chachu..He thinks that they have to adjust with family which means R&B will have to put up with chachu...

If Ranjan himself is not worried about working with robbers, what do u expect R&B to do here...

It is not easy to manage excesier all alone.thats why ranjan is working with chachu.moreover its not easy to remove chachu from the company also.that cmu person should use his brain here to clear all this.when the scandal gets clear,may be rnb will invest some thought for his father.atleast can hope so!
Originally posted by Ashu25

Enn di...They are typically newly weds 😆😆😆

IKR!! I like tooo ⭐️

Ashu I said it because ithu varaikum has anything been typical in their relationship...??? Ippo than it feels like they are behaving like regular newly weds...
Originally posted by ishruhi

It is not easy to manage excesier all alone.thats why ranjan is working with chachu.moreover its not easy to remove chachu from the company also.that cmu person should use his brain here to clear all this.when the scandal gets clear,may be rnb will invest some thought for his father.atleast can hope so!

CMU person what re 🤣🤣

Scandal itni jaldi thodi theek hogi 😕
Robber should plot first 😆

Ashu I said it because ithu varaikum has anything been typical in their relationship...??? Ippo than it feels like they are behaving like regular newly weds...
Paavam di 🤣
Unique they are...

I sometimes wonder if this is an ARRANGED or a LOVE marriage