SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 80

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Madam writer, after being" kenathala potta kallu "in the morning while we were prandifying each other, you are blazing this evening with more fodder to chew... Ha ha..., jokes apart, On a serious note Thank you for taking time out of your work at office , home and family. It is well appreciated. Amazing perseverance... , day in day out is no kidding...

Meanwhile, I know you hv made your choice on the hot topic of sex/ no sex , this morning and will have it laid out in some time only to have us go for each other's throats, of course in a non violent way...
May I nudge you a little on my reminder... ...   My case being. I have only been a good girl, given you as many reviews as I can , enjoyed myself thoroughly in the process , it's the bare minimum that I can do ...

I have to say Errant ,your  expression is beautiful, almost poetic.

Madam writer, after being" kenathala potta kallu "in the morning while we were prandifying each other, you are blazing this evening with more fodder to chew... Ha ha..., jokes apart, On a serious note Thank you for taking time out of your work at office , home and family. It is well appreciated. Amazing perseverance... , day in day out is no kidding...

Meanwhile, I know you hv made your choice on the hot topic of sex/ no sex , this morning and will have it laid out in some time only to have us go for each other's throats, of course in a non violent way...
May I nudge you a little on my reminder... ...   My case being. I have only been a good girl, given you as many reviews as I can , enjoyed myself thoroughly in the process , it's the bare minimum that I can do ...

What reminder re ? EN, y does this sound like maska logofying Nish for something LOL
Originally posted by swathi1990

What reminder re ? EN, y does this sound like maska logofying Nish for something LOL

I have to her maska is written very well, unlike many of us, who just ask in a shameless manner when's next LOLLOLLOL!
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by swathi1990

I have to her maska is written very well, unlike many of us, who just ask in a shameless manner when's next LOLLOLLOL!

HaHa ROFL Actually I didn't understand that her maska was for the next update LOL I thought she was asking for a specific scene or something from Nish LOL

But indeed well written EN Clap
you people will give me a heart attack early morning!reached 80!i was wondering may be nisha forgot to change the title!almost made me rush through all these pages!so the discussion was my choice!its partly our mistake as we are expecting them to give glorifiable lectures on every topic...i dont want to say about her comments.atleast she could have crosschecked her views with someone.but who cares!nowadays they can say whatever blah blah they want...
I dont know any other way to present this.so directly asking...update???
btw now i think i hate the word 'choice'...
wow looks like Deepika made an entry and real life got in my way :-)

Nisha its 5:01AM IST update yeppo we had a war of sorts this morning here so really cant wait to read what u decided...

please let R&B manofy her  in his own way .. i feel she sooo deserves it right now..