Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yet again i uttured a statement i regret already... Sorry man...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Lagta hai yeh thread vaakeyi mein JINX hai ðŸ˜•

Pehle update late hua
Phir MUA Dippy ka video nikla
Ab ROBBER gang aaya
Aage pata nahi kya ðŸ¤£

🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taara, Its OK Please don't regret sharing your thoughts. I speak my mind I hope you will too.
I will choose to dissect her message because, its "my choice"
With that said, I will say, I don't care about how she leads her life. I don't want her to be advertizing her brand of morality on me.
Yep, double standards and hypocrisy matters.

Not sure about other people but I definitely look for the CREDIBILTY of the speaker when I hear a message. I don't want lessons in morality from the likes of her
I don't look to acquire lessons in financial prudence from Bernie Madoff or Harshad Mehta (he was a financial crook that died soon after his scandal broke)
I don't want personal safety lessons from Osama. I don't want Mayawati or Laloo to be giving me lessons in good governance. If Kiran Bedi had said "we must all be naked, cheat on our spouses " I would have looked at the message differently. Unfortunately she WONT.

I just exercised "my choice" of expressing my opinion on the video. You should express yours freely. I bet the "empowered" Deepika can handle it she s a "big girl" as they say.
She has all the protection and legal help you and I can only dream of.

I think we should all exercise the privilege of dissecting her message and draw whatever conclusions we want from it. Its one thing to be smart, well read and well informed and speak on a topic. It's another thing to be Deepika Padukone. She should save her messages for HER Industry's Forums, it's a shining example of nudity, amoral behavior and recklessness. While she is at it she should tell Salman and Saif to surrender themselves for mowing down people on the side walk or killing endangered animals. Like they say "Charity starts at home" "Housekeeping starts at home" "Empowerment/Enforcement starts at home"

I think the general public in India should be spared.
Being a celebrity does not make you smart, she and most of Bollywood have proved that.

Ashu no, its not jinxed. The story will move forward. And yes... its "our choice" to say whatever we want about celebrities. The Rs.300 *500 (price of a ticket times the number of movies) gives us the undeniable, irrevocable right. Deepika did it for money, we are all doing it because we care. No motives here.
OR
Bollywood can SHUT UP as I said yesterday. I don't talk about people whose opinions I don't know about

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nish.. I want all hurdles to go baba.. 
13# is kinda jinx only.

Please temme you are bring my Laasya baby next... Pleaseee
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Taara:
I hope u didnt feel like I ws targeting u or arguing against u...I thot we wer jst havng a healthy discussn like Nisha mentiond in hr post. I def did not find nything wrong w/ ur posts...as they say "to each his own" nd u r entitld 2 ur opinion jst like I'm entitld 2 mine. @ times I tend 2 gt wrappd up in the heat of the moment nd say (or type lol) things tht could end up sounding rude...so I apologize if my post made u feel tht way.

I seriously LUV this SoSy fam so much!! Spamng, chatng, readng, laughng, gosipng...I do it all on ths thread w/o hesitancy bc I feel like no one will judge me wrongly here. I think it wud b tuf 2 find an environment like this nywhere else in the world...virtual or real. I can't thank Nivs enuf 4 introducing me to u all. More thn jst the story itself, I'll nevr 4gt the amzing ppl I interactd w/ nd sum of the awesum discussns tht I read (since I tend nt 2 comment most of the time).
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divashni

@Taara:

I hope u didnt feel like I ws targeting u or arguing against u...I thot we wer jst havng a healthy discussn like Nisha mentiond in hr post. I def did not find nything wrong w/ ur posts...as they say "to each his own" nd u r entitld 2 ur opinion jst like I'm entitld 2 mine. @ times I tend 2 gt wrappd up in the heat of the moment nd say (or type lol) things tht could end up sounding rude...so I apologize if my post made u feel tht way.

I seriously LUV this SoSy fam so much!! Spamng, chatng, readng, laughng, gosipng...I do it all on ths thread w/o hesitancy bc I feel like no one will judge me wrongly here. I think it wud b tuf 2 find an environment like this nywhere else in the world...virtual or real. I can't thank Nivs enuf 4 introducing me to u all. More thn jst the story itself, I'll nevr 4gt the amzing ppl I interactd w/ nd sum of the awesum discussns tht I read (since I tend nt 2 comment most of the time).

I fully agree all anger and outrage is only directed towards Deepika NONE at you Taara I hope u already know that
U are just debating here

I will not say anything more on the topic. Its like YHM and Ishita Bhalla from this moment onwards
😃
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ufff...abhi mae itna kitna type karu...tough task
Ashu25 thumbnail
You need VOICE NOTES Taara ðŸ¤£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nish... Give Nandu baby thoda screenspace. He is never seen playing with Laasya or interacting with II. 
I want him and Laasya with II... 
Elpaso thumbnail

Hello Nisha,

I finally made an effort to write in my chaotic life and finally I am up to date with the story. Phew!

I have 28 months old girl and almost 3 month old baby boy. I started reading the story as recommend by my friend Shevane. She said that it will help in my midnight feeding session. Tell that pagal aurat that I am just reading this now.(who cares for the kids now)😆 Addicition laga di hai usne. I live near the border of Texas in a small pind, this story makes feel connected to India.

Coming to the story: This Bhalla boy looks like my long lost cousin.  (My family is full of Chadha, Puri, and Chopra etc.) so the connection.  Jo bhi hai, I like this Bhalla boy, bikul perfect hai, acha hota agar mujhe 7-8 saal pehla milta, to scoop bhi tha...but abhi 2 baccho is ma hu. Never mind aab mei aapne Dhillion Saab ke saath hi time paas kar lugi.😉

I like elder Bhalla saab also. I cried for him last night. How he re-read the message. Itna bhi zaalim mat bano...acquit the poor man.

Appa is a copy of my father. I just respect my father and no love is lost for him. We didn't talk for 1 year when he wasnt agreeable to my choice. Just like II, I said that I will not marry anybody else. It was the most awful year of my life. He is a traditionalist wanted me to marry within the caste and had some unrealistic expectation. More so he was fearful of what would family and friends will say. I was just sad that my mom had endure his nuisances...just like amma. (My dad has been living in US for last 28 years yet no change in him) I love amma she is so thoughtful and loving. Even today when I have been married for almost 7 years, he & my husband have a very formal relationship. He loves the grandkids but still harbors resentment.

Vandu: I wish I had an elder sister, I share this kind of relation with two of my Gfs. I told shevane she was my bandu but now I will call her vandu (I know bad joke) but funny.

Sam: She is super nice, I wish my sil was like her.

Manny: You haven't written much about her but somehow I like her, she is practical kinds,

RnB: As we haven't got any insight to his thoughts, so he remains a mystery and yet it works perfectly. I like what I read, he is thoughtful, loving and shrewd. He is devil indeed. But I like him. Papaji ka business mei intrest nahi hai to he can make it like a MNC. I hear back in India every third person has a MBA these days. (no offence to anyone plz) Men who talk less are always good, taki hum hi bole...😆

II: She is one cutepie, She is confident, intelligent  and smart, & is sure about her career choice but I wonder why she is not feeling secured about her relationship with RnB. Usko bolo past mei kuch nahi rakha. Itna acacha banda hai. Beeba munda hai.

Chacha & Party: Shevane ke saath discussion we concluded that he is munshi of B&W movies. Who just gives creeps with does fake sweet talk. Binu kumar bhi uski hi chaal thi, I tell you.

Nisha tu likhti raho, bhaut aacha likti ho. I seriously have no words for your eloquent writing. I am in awe. Jinta tum hsaati ho, utna emotional atyachaar bhi karti ho. And story hamesha cliffhanger per chorti ho. Kyu bhai, vaise bhi I am losing hair, aab RnB and II ki tension se bhi increase ho gaye hai. I don't why I am writing in Hindi. Feels good to though.

Life mei chance laga to I will writing again. Sorry I got carried away in my writing to you. (Cant help it I was HR person. I hope I touched all the imp characters).

Muchu Graisas for the story. No I  will read the comments also as I all caught up.

Thanks,