SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 83

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

@ Divashni - that was really cute.  
Had to give my 2 cents on Deepika.

I was MAD when I saw this video. I don't understand why there is a need to espouse rights when she so obviously needs a lesson on being Responsibility.

I saw that and resolved that I shall NEVER EVER watch a movie she features in. I don't care and don't know what these people are in private life. But if you are going to get eye balls then it is important to at least be sensible. Don't say lines that you don't understand outside of of the movie screen.

Statements like this trivialise the efforts of so many who fight hard in real life! Getting all career minded young women tainted with the same label of being recklessly ambitiousAngryAngry.

Have you ladies read this poem by Maya Angelou? DO give it  a read if you find the time...

Phenomenal Woman - BY Maya Angelou

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size   
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
I say,
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,   
The stride of my step,   
The curl of my lips.   
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,   
That's me.

I walk into a room
Just as cool as you please,   
And to a man,
The fellows stand or
Fall down on their knees.   
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.   
I say,
It's the fire in my eyes,   
And the flash of my teeth,   
The swing in my waist,   
And the joy in my feet.   
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Men themselves have wondered   
What they see in me.
They try so much
But they can't touch
My inner mystery.
When I try to show them,   
They say they still can't see.   
I say,
It's in the arch of my back,   
The sun of my smile,
The ride of my breasts,
The grace of my style.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Now you understand
Just why my head's not bowed.   
I don't shout or jump about
Or have to talk real loud.   
When you see me passing,
It ought to make you proud.
I say,
It's in the click of my heels,   
The bend of my hair,   
the palm of my hand,   
The need for my care.   
'Cause I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal woman,
That's me.

Believe it or not some of the lines of this poem was my FB cover . I like Maya Angleou poems. They are so simple and yet the they convey so much. Simply phenomenal. I have read 2 books by her, but could not connect.

Thanks for posting this poem. We are a bunch of strong, independent and charming women and 
This  poem is a reflection of feminism to me. 
Edited by Hsp.canada - 7 years ago
Divashni

FABULOUS explanation.. II shall send it to R&B
First thoughts ...I am katti with you, Madam writer , sob sob , lo hogaya kalyan...
II , nee total waste di... Onnum panna mudiyadhu!!! Oru night thakkupudika mudiyala!!!! Inime rakshashan, adhu, idhu nu rant pannine , paru, udha vizhum...( total waste, couldn't hold out even for a night, u hv no right to rant rakshashan , this , that and stuff)...

Sorry folks, I also rant in tamil when I am overcome with 'pheelings'

Ps I will come back with my second thoughts soon..
Am just gonna assume You read my post n then wrote this part of story, else it'll be tooo creepy that I have a pulse on your creative mind... I dont think I have that skill!! Aaj christmas hai kya nisha?!?! You're acting like santa, granting my wishes!! 
-R&B ke floor pe cheezein tootiLOL
-Ranjan came knocking on the floor hearing the crashing soundsLOL
-R&B was hell embarrassed in front of RanjanLOL
-II damaged more... II took out her nukes
-Violent... Ekdum violent sessionROFL
Sahiii hai... I think mujhe R&B aaj apne liye maang lena chahiye tha... Tum achche mood mei lag rahi ho/thi... Kya pata R&B ko mere naam kar do tumLOL
 Back in the college days we use to use a phrase " aap ke charan kaha hai" it was used to show respect for talent or if you were left with awe. That's how I feel right now for you Nisha. ClapClap
You showed anger,resentment, hot encounter, romance and humor in one shot. It was a breezy read and I have a big smile. There was a WW going on the thread, I was one of the few on RnB side, I even made him sing LOL and yet you gave us such balanced update. I hope team II supporters are calm now.Wink
Originally posted by Errantnomad

First thoughts ...I am katti with you, Madam writer , sob sob , lo hogaya kalyan...
II , nee total waste di... Onnum panna mudiyadhu!!! Oru night thakkupudika mudiyala!!!! Inime rakshashan, adhu, idhu nu rant pannine , paru, udha vizhum...( total waste, couldn't hold out even for a night, u hv no right to rant rakshashan , this , that and stuff)...

Sorry folks, I also rant in tamil when I am overcome with 'pheelings'

Ps I will come back with my second thoughts soon..

EN

My leading lady is neither Deepika Padukone ( NO extra marital affair, because she is maadrun and has access to the best shampoo and botoxed lips,) and neither is she Medha Patkar or Gloria Steinem...
She is just a random run of the mill girl, that doesnt want to be a role model for any body like Kekta heroinesBig smile Sorry!! Withholding sex, teaching hubby a lesson, "usko raaste par laana" crackin the whip

Nah!!

Unlike him who has had sex for 15 years, he could probably survive months without it, she cant... as simple as thatBig smile Makes her less feminist?, chalegaBig smile Makes her a wimp? Chalega... Makes her pathetic and not strong? ChalegaBig smile

I was accused of furthering my agenda, by a dear friend... I want to clarify... YES I DO further it at EVERY opprtunityBig smile NOT through my tale... but in my non fiction postingsBig smile

Ranjan's statement had me in splits . Yes, it's surely the car on the terrace/ roof knocking over things, only that it's a two cats with two legs/ paws that live in the second floor of your house that knocked things off...
Yeh dono kuch giraye bina , mess kiye bina,make out nahi karsakte hain kya!! No of course not, they believe only in work and water slide " sex". Boy ... Did the water jug slide or what... Knocking every thing off...

Me liked that he put off his smugness ,gave an explanation for his absence and asked the five letter word " sorry", his knowledge of four letter words is wanting but in five letter words , he made the cut...

The pranksters are back and once again had their way with her, right under her nose , literally too.

Originally posted by harshita27

Am just gonna assume You read my post n then wrote this part of story, else it'll be tooo creepy that I have a pulse on your creative mind... I dont think I have that skill!! Aaj christmas hai kya nisha?!?! You're acting like santa, granting my wishes!! 
-R&B ke floor pe cheezein tootiLOL
-Ranjan came knocking on the floor hearing the crashing soundsLOL
-R&B was hell embarrassed in front of RanjanLOL
-II damaged more... II took out her nukes
-Violent... Ekdum violent sessionROFL
Sahiii hai... I think mujhe R&B aaj apne liye maang lena chahiye tha... Tum achche mood mei lag rahi ho/thi... Kya pata R&B ko mere naam kar do tumLOL

I logged on to rant about Deepika, us se pehle I had my phone turned offCry it was blinking every second, I Googled Android Forums, I was told to install an app that will track ads and what not, turn off Time and Date.. and install some other app.. did all that powered it off, went off to volunteer at my 7 year old's class... returned ate my palak paneer and read Quora and decided to tear Bollywood to shreds

Ghar aayi aur agla chapter likha... Big smile