SS13 Holds & Fillings on 132 - Page 83

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Yup... R&B has to go see his fav niece ðŸ˜† and Lasya will jump seeing her mamu..

And Sam can tattle to R&B about II holding Lasya for long 😆
Originally posted by Ashu25

Monday aa raha hai na..Thats why I said send Tan off somewhere ðŸ¤£
Sam can come MM na re 

Sam wont come when Tan leaves somewhere...First R&B wont allow that...😆 ðŸ˜†

True...He need not hold any position...But he should know about the running of the company to make decisions...Otherwise mostly they just agree to the main shareholder who is actively participating in the company...

Like Sam or manny signs for whatever Ranjan says...And unless you add up to majority share holder, ur choices are not important...
I am sure he knows whats happening around him re...He is working for now...
Its a choice now...Like so many options, this is another...
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Yes, absolutely. Sitting on the fence or making guest appearances will not do. This is not an emotional game where you are torn to two sides and cannot take a call.
Although being the only son makes it difficult for him to sell the shares, also the emo blackmail from sisters. So the weight on not selling shares and participating actively is more. </font>

My two cents ...
Few companies which claim to have spread it's wings under the facade of a multi national or a corporate still remains a Baniye ki dukhan.
There seems to be an entitlement to ownership..., we can talk endlessly about corporate governance and share holding... It's for everybody to see with regard to what's happening with the big five in India..,,
In Fortune 500 companies there is a distinction between the chairman and CEO, in small companies , it's may be not required...Good corporate governance is about making good decisions at board level whatever be the scale of the company ... to improve the value of their company in their span of vision,
Isn't there a rubric that good governance demands for the board to follow while making such decisions. Hope the AGM will lay base to redefine the rubric that Ranjan's company has adopted so far...
Originally posted by EnVee

And Sam can tattle to R&B about II holding Lasya for long 😆

Yup..and one more scene of II having Lasya and R&B sitting next to them...Those scenes are bliss and I can read them again and again...Those are scenes I would love being repeated again and again...

Sam wont come when Tan leaves somewhere...First R&B wont allow that...😆 ðŸ˜†
I know..He keeps taunting her saying "dont you have your house"
Bechari kabhi toh she will come to visit her papa ðŸ˜­

I dont know...Do something Nish...bring my butter mass ðŸ¤—

Yup..and one more scene of II having Lasya and R&B sitting next to them...Those scenes are bliss and I can read them again and again...Those are scenes I would love being repeated again and again...

Totally! They give you this effortless sense of calm, illaiya? All's well with the world types?
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Taara

We all reserve the right LIKE Deepika to be hypocrites, please dont snatch that away from us😃

She dumped Ranbir because he "cheated on her" she said, and now on the video she glorifies and advocates adultery to sell her movie, shampoo and fairness cream, Vogue Magazine? When Kat and Ranbir's almost naked pictures were leaked from Mauritius two years ago, she was quoted saying "Kat SHOULD have been careful and should have covered up, and shown some decorum or some shit" NOW in her video she tells us we should be allowed to roam naked, because its "my choice"

Double standards much?😃

And i thought we took sides with our kinds (we are all the same breed of hypocrites), well apparently not all of us...

Maybe for you that video was all about Deepika, in case there is any other point you raised im sorry i missed it... Sadly im not that big a fan of her to take such keen interest in her life, whether it was her on that video or some other  person does not matter to me more than what the video was saying... but you make me feel if it was some person who has made those choices in life you wld hv been prty cool wid d video...

Points on that video are debatable; some of them cld actually be very sensitive in the lives of ppl...what deepika padukone does in her personal life does not impact my capacity to judge that video ( the presenter is definitely important but the point being presented  somehow deserves more importance me eyes )

And iv said to many statements in life that iv not lived by, sometime on choice sometime otherwise, so im in no capacity to judge others for the same...
I hv not lived a very righteous life so can't easily point others faults...

Double Standards...Maybe...There are too many around me, deepika padukones seema very small...

P.s. I mostly don't give a damn for such videos...they are there to provide content to Arnab for prime time... I just thot lets give deepika some support as well, i don't enjoy one sided attacks

Edited by taara113 - 8 years ago

I can sit and read those scenes for life 
Lagta hai yeh thread vaakeyi mein JINX hai ðŸ˜•
Pehle update late hua
Phir MUA Dippy ka video nikla
Ab ROBBER gang aaya
Aage pata nahi kya ðŸ¤£