Did I miss an update Ashu?

Page 96 re...
Nisha is becoming chor now...😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

😛   I am most likely GROSSLY wrong,

Deepika is probably a gharelu virgin thats hoping to marry her Prince Charming and ride off into the sun set, the "gems" she is spouting now is all BS, she is secretly in so much pain after doing the video, she is even getting therapy for it I am told🤣

"Her choice" of course😃

🤣
Therapy for what ???????????
Depression again this time ????🤣
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"If he puts his mind to
something he usually does it"-this one chachu said is right!
SushSathisha thumbnail
nice 
give up shares .. haha in his dreams II is not so dumb 
and R&B super cute the guards are watching 
no problem there will be more protection haha
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I almost missed that update in 96! 😒 ...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She lifted her head and opened her eyes to look at him deeply... wondered what all he knew about people...
He does know a lot about people. He does not say much, but he observes, knows the people around him, another reason why it would not be so easy for chachu to get his way under his nose.😡
He is definitely aware of all of chachu's under dealings and even if he is not interested in running the company , he would be aware the effect his relinquishing of shares would have on the way business would be carried out in Excelsior if the power base shifted to Chachu's. Of course, till now he had nothing binding him to India, but with II in the scene, the dynamics have surely changed for him. Hope Sam or Tan are able to convince him as II is still quite clueless about the internal scenario.

I was also wondering if he was so not interested in Excelsior, why did he keep poking his nose and giving his opinion on the Transpo? Was II the reason, or he generally can't keep quite if something unacceptable is happening in his line of sight?
If the latter is true, there is still hope for Excelsior and Ranjan.😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

🤣
Therapy for what ???????????
Depression again this time ????🤣

No I am not kidding😃

If she truly had some brain cells she would do one of the two

A. Buy an island off the coast of Asia, and make it a nudist colony, and break up marriages at will in it propagating her dumbass life lessons

OR

B
PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACHES on her shampoo ad. If she truly wants India to be a nudist colony at some point, and women to be marriage wreckers (I seriously doubt her sanity but will call it "her choice"😃 since thats the new word for it):

1. Take a stand, say she will no longer be a part of movies that depict women cheaply and objectify them, will not do item numbers that act like po*n for Blueline and Redline drivers in Delhi to help protect girls like Nirbhaya

2. Invest her time resources and money in establishing intervention and education programs across all high schools in India where teen boys can be TAUGHT to respect women, look at them like humans and not objects

At this time, she has the privilege of being surrounded by guards... naked or not😡   while all of us have to endanger ourselves by having men rape and pillage us because she cant make good choices😡 and yet goes on to sermonize about how we should live our life
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Well I tend to have always a different opinion when it comes to excelsior and Ranjan...
Irrespective of whether ranjan is innocent or not, I wouldn't mind if R&B sells his shares and look after his company...

I believe that everyone has the right to follow their dreams/aspirations and do what they wish to do in life...No others can/should dream/dictate/execute others life...It is not necessary that a son/daughter should take up the business just because the parent has one...Most of the cases it happens because of their affinity to it from their childhood...but if it doesn't then no one should force them pursue that...and the child doesn't have any obligation to do so as well...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

No I am not kidding😃

If she truly had some brain cells she would do one of the two

A. Buy an island off the coast of Asia, and make it a nudist colony, and break up marriages at will in it propagating her dumbass life lessons

OR

B
PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACHES on her shampoo ad. If she truly wants India to be a nudist colony at some point, and women to be marriage wreckers (I seriously doubt her sanity but will call it "her choice"😃 since thats the new word for it):

1. Take a stand, say she will no longer be a part of movies that depict women cheaply and objectify them, will not do item numbers that act like po*n for Blueline and Redline drivers in Delhi to help protect girls like Nirbhaya

2. Invest her time resources and money in establishing intervention and education programs across all high schools in India where teen boys can be TAUGHT to respect women, look at them like humans and not objects

At this time, she has the privilege of being surrounded by guards... naked or not😡   while all of us have to endanger ourselves by having men rape and pillage us because she cant make good choices😡 and yet goes on to sermonize about how we should live our life

BOLD  - - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

WHAT WAS THAT Nish!!!!!!!!!!

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

BOLD  - - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

WHAT WAS THAT Nish!!!!!!!!!!

I think in her genius video she says she wants to be naked, she wants all women to be naked or something like that... naked women are more empowered acc to her? I think...

I am not as smart as her so I may have gotten it wrong😃

She has a better chance of realizing her dream if she buys a remote island and turning it into a colony. But then she cant be IN MY FACE 24*7😡 Tough luck!😉