Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: taara113

Empowerment having the authority/ability to take decisions for ourselves ??
Lets first come to a common ground on wat we mean by empowerment...
And im not justifying adultery, neither im i trying to make 2 wrongs right, let them be wrong but atleast treat them equally as wrongs...
And i don't knw around you but around me in a major chunk of the society a kid is raised solely as a woman's responsibility fr a major part of his life where he need's being taken care of, man is juat the money provider in some casis not evn that... But id actually felt they were talking abt kids outside marriage where the society wld nt let u keep them...patani thats wat id felt...

In ref 2 the defn of empowrmnt tht 2 provided, I stick 2 my orig thots. To me the mssg in the vid still sounded like..."I'm a woman who has choices and you better accept whatever the hell I say or do because it's my f---ing choice." 

Ya we hav the authority/ability 2 take decisions 4 ourselves...bt tht doesn't mean screaming "my choice, my choice" empowers the women in a country tht hs perhaps the highest occurences of rape in the world. In fact...the mssg is only gng 2 gt misused by the people of tht patriarchal society nd it will end up becomng "your choice 2 go out @ 4am thn HIS choice 2 rape u at 4am." Having the right to make a choice may empower u, bt is tht empowerment doing nything 2 reduce the oppression of women in the patriarchal soceity tht u r living in?? 

Mayb it ws a good thot tht went in2 making the vid, bt the final product that ws producd def did nt sit well w/ me. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aage kya hoga Nisha??
 Bechara Ranjan ab phasne wala hai...
RB will sell off his shares and settle happily in Paris...How he deals with II...I DONT KNOW πŸ€£
They might visit India once in 6 months for II (Cause the dude is seriously not interested anymore...) II will go do all her pampering on Ranjan, Sam, Laasya πŸ€—, Nandu, Shravu, Akka, Athim, Amma , Appa, Periyappa, New born kid , Bally nad family and go back to Paris again.
Isi beech mein Ranjan will be jailed πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ with nalayak Robber plotting and bringing Binu back with sada hua proof 
All will go into Robbers' hands.
Next year se RB will take II to jail to visit Ranjan β˜’️
Manny pata nahi Sydney mein hi hogi ki she will bumm off to another planet with Vikram πŸ€£
Laasya badi ho jayegi πŸ€—

I will stop
Baaki ki kahani pata nahi kab πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I think in her genius video she says she wants to be naked, she wants all women to be naked or something like that... naked women are more empowered acc to her? I think...

I am not as smart as her so I may have gotten it wrongπŸ˜ƒ

She has a better chance of realizing her dream if she buys a remote island and turning it into a colony. But then she cant be IN MY FACE 24*7😑 Tough luck!πŸ˜‰

Again trolled πŸ€£πŸ€£
WHAT is wrong with you !!!!!

STOP else i might choke to death πŸ€£
What entertainment she provided...Gosh!!!  πŸ€£
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Well I tend to have always a different opinion when it comes to excelsior and Ranjan...

Irrespective of whether ranjan is innocent or not, I wouldn't mind if R&B sells his shares and look after his company...

I believe that everyone has the right to follow their dreams/aspirations and do what they wish to do in life...No others can/should dream/dictate/execute others life...It is not necessary that a son/daughter should take up the business just because the parent has one...Most of the cases it happens because of their affinity to it from their childhood...but if it doesn't then no one should force them pursue that...and the child doesn't have any obligation to do so as well...

What you said is right !
Children need not necessarily work for the family businesses...they have every right to dream and aspire.
I would never be surprised if he sold away his shares and never return to EX to work !
Ranjan will be tad disappointed but ROBBER will make sure his progeny helps Ranjan further his business and in turn scheme and plot to snatch it away from Bhaisaab very soon (The rigorous coaching going on on the progeny at MM in the study  is proof to this )
As for II, dont know what it will be if she will work here or go away with RB 
Ranjan for sure is in trouble with Binu re entering the scene...I am sure RB has plans to take her away from the scene as he is least interested in the family circus πŸ€’
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Well I tend to have always a different opinion when it comes to excelsior and Ranjan...

Irrespective of whether ranjan is innocent or not, I wouldn't mind if R&B sells his shares and look after his company...

I believe that everyone has the right to follow their dreams/aspirations and do what they wish to do in life...No others can/should dream/dictate/execute others life...It is not necessary that a son/daughter should take up the business just because the parent has one...Most of the cases it happens because of their affinity to it from their childhood...but if it doesn't then no one should force them pursue that...and the child doesn't have any obligation to do so as well...

joining the party late :-) no comments on the Indoctrinate update cause i am going to wait for the next 😳

I feel running a business and taking ownership is not black or white if you dont care about ur father dont use his name no Raman Bhalla just call urself Raman, dont live in  his house, dont step into excel office, live in your own apartment in Delhi.
The way i see it  as a child u have a responsibility and a right if you dont like something dont give ROI gyan to II and fight with her in a conference Ranjan gave u that right so u have a responsibility towards Excel too.

And every individual given birth in this world has a responsibility towards their parents and yes no questions asked u cant leave them to fend for themselves or just give away their companies stock to sharks and jerks and call urself cool and even live with it..
 As a brother as a son u have a responsibility ..Find better people to manage it and continue doing what you like..
Anil Ambani didnt give up Reliance because his dad was against his marriage ..

Its my opinion and like our software/hardware convo we will be different but thats ok :-)πŸ˜ƒ thats why this thread is interesting.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu...Your points are also right...
he must find someone suitable and then move out if that is what he intended since the start...Now that AGM is coming up, am sure he will have a very good opportunity to do that !

Responsibility towards parents...I doubt .
He DETESTS his father...greatly...I am not sure if he will even lend a shoulder to cry on if anything happens tomorrow...
As a brother...I dont know...m not sure what he is running in his mind 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Anu
I think the will happily go back to paris and never return.He is neither interested in MM or excelsior or India...If I remember he was forced to take that job in excel by sam...She is the one emotionally blackmailing him...
Ashu25 thumbnail
And thats a century πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
SR!!
Long time...Where have you been??
Didnt see your comments much ya 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Anu...Your points are also right...

he must find someone suitable and then move out if that is what he intended since the start...Now that AGM is coming up, am sure he will have a very good opportunity to do that !

Responsibility towards parents...I doubt .
He DETESTS his father...greatly...I am not sure if he will even lend a shoulder to cry on if anything happens tomorrow...
As a brother...I dont know...m not sure what he is running in his mind 

Ok. There is also a problem in finding the suitable person to run it Ashu...Both Ranjan and R&B knows well about chachu...But Ranjan doesn't want R&B to question chachu..He thinks that they have to adjust with family which means R&B will have to put up with chachu...

If Ranjan himself is not worried about working with robbers, what do u expect R&B to do here...