Was trying to put a image for Lasya, but it is not working🀒🀒
So here is a sign for Malcha Marg:πŸ˜†
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am already feeling sleepy..thanks to  my books πŸ˜†

Nish update eppo taraporinga ??

Yehi din hai study kare ke...once you start working...then u miss those day πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Yehi din hai study kare ke...once you start working...then u miss those day πŸ˜†

Main work karne ke liye hi toh study kiye jaa rahi hoon di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mera dimag iss chakkar mein kharab hota ja raha hai 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Main work karne ke liye hi toh study kiye jaa rahi hoon di πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mera dimag iss chakkar mein kharab hota ja raha hai 

My teacher in 12th grade told us girls, when she got enagged (she had PHD in Chemistry) she wanted to be in IFS but couldnt make it( she got other options in IAS but she didnt want) She gave us this gyan, She said that if you cant achieve it yourself, then u can get it by marrying a guy who has achieved it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (she was such a serious teacher , coming from her just cracked us in the class we were like thanks mam) She married an IFS (I even met in NYC  her, now she is in Florida).
I took the later option πŸ˜‰.
But its best study before shaadi, so lage raho munna bhai πŸ˜Š
Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Are we discussing the My Choice video starring Deepika? It has become pretty intense I must say. I'll throw my two cents not that anybody is asking. I think anything in the name of feminism sells these days. A video that propagates adultery and insensitivity in the name of freedom and feminism seems ludicrous coming from a fashion magazine. 
Deepika clearly made the wrong choice in standing up for something which I'm sure she herself doesn't stand by. Can she tell her father it's none of his business if she walks in at 4 in the morning who is worried sick about her daughter out at night in a country which is not yet safe for women? 
Although I respect her for coming out in open about her problem of depression, she didn't make a statement in the video that seemed more like a shampoo ad to me. I guess she's promoting too many causes at a time
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
To Indoctrinate

She went in to make chai for Chachu as Ranjan praised her quality of tea. The men spoke animatedly in Punjabi.
She wondred when the AGM was. It was being tossed around since the project began, she texted Akka as
she made chai, and served it with whatever she could find in the pantry, when she went to the backyard R&B was GONE

Ranjan: Sit beta, we were discussing when Trehaan can start coming in to ExcelsiorπŸ˜ƒ

"Its OK Dad I will have to go take care of a few hours of work, I still have unread email from three weeks ago" she grimaced

"How was honeymoon?" Chachu asked

"It was great" she nodded

"Raman puttar has an apartment in Paris, must be worth millions of dollars... 10 million atleast" Chachu informed her

II squirmed nodding...

"AND he owns his own company, such a successful one at that" Chachu praised her husband

"Hes always been very focussed" ranjan said

"Yes Bhaisaab dont we know that" Chachu grinned
"If he puts his mind to something he usually does it. My boys are playful your son is not" Chachu continued to glorify R&B

"He loves his work only" Ranjan muttered, unhappily

"Why do you say that? Please dont say that, he is smart and effective, he has the unique gift like you to turn mitti into sona" Chachu gushed

Ranjan nodded proudly

"His company beta is worth MILLIONS" Chachu told her

II nodded weakly, unsure how she should react  as Chachu continued "He has achieved everything you know at the age of 30, or before 30. he is quiet and does not talk
(suddenly taking on a grim expression) but hes the finest boy (again switching to gushy mode)"

II got up "I will now go give him his tea and check on Shravu?"

Chachu:Its all in the family puttar, its all in here (he slapped his chest) dil vadda hona chaida hai puttar (the heart should be big)

She nodded smiling

Ranjan: She is an Iyer

Chachu: Koi gal nahi Bhaisaab seekh legi (she will learn)

Ranjan:They only talk with each other in English... who knows (somber)

Chachu:Come home puttar ji, your bhabhis can help you with Punjabi, food, punjabi clothes, punjabi boli (launguage)

II smiled warmly "I will"

The fact that there was no invite for "newly weds" dinner or lunch thus far from Vasant Vihar was starkly conspicuous

Chachu:Bhaisaab bring the kids

Ranjan nodded politely

Chachu:If they dont mingle how will they know how close we are as family?

Ranjan:U are right...

Chachu:Ur father in law is a very illustrious man, he is SELF MADE. He began with an Ambassador dealership and now is the biggest Maruti dealer in India
Tomorrow he will be the biggest Mercedes dealer too

II smiled "I agree he is very talented"

Chachu: He is fearless and is a risk taker, you have to be like that to win. Business is not every one's cup of tea you know. Business in India is not.

II nodded

Chachu:Your husband deals with foriegners, they are honest and ethical and rule followers. India is a whole different ball game. It takes courage (balls?) to be successful here
Your Daddyji has what it takes... THATS WHY hes grooming my boys (proud)

IF II was aware of all the dynamics she would be able to understand Chachu better. Why he went from Prasing R&B- Praising Ranjan- Describing how tough it is to do business in India - Why HIS sons were being groomed

It was all in an effort to coach II to go back to her husband and influence him to "give up his shares"
Chachu was hoping II would go to R&B and say  something like the following:

"Chachu thinks SO highly of you. He praises you more than he praises his own sons
Argent and Excelsior are whole different animals, you cant handle Excelsior, so please let Chachu do it,
he thinks so highly of you, he even reminded me how wealthy you are independent of Excelsior
You dont need the money or responsibility Excelsior has to offer to let Chachu have it. His sons are risk takers
like Dad, they are hustlers too. You are too sophisticated to sell cars and deal with a company like Maruti, so let THEM do it"

She took her chai and his, and went to the first floor, Shravu was in the middle of the game... "Bournvita in 1 hour" she told him and went up

She saw Chachu's sons Samar and Trehaan in the ground floor office/study, discussing something seriously.
Ranjan's CFO was there too explaining something on the monitor... as Trehaan took notes

She went up to the second floor, he was laying on the swing reading, twirling his hair, listening to music, shutting a bottle of water

"I made chai" she said, he got up, pulling his left ear plug off

"Hey?" he said greeting her

"I made chai" she said

He set the remaining paperbacks on the stool nearby, and sat by him, and sipped,  each time she pushed with her heel, he slowed the swing down, she held his thigh "Please da, let me swing it"
He let her chuckling

"Are u done with the second book from Paris?" she asked

"I am on the 4th... if that was the second? yep" he muttered

"Kiss?" he requested... sliding his hand under her still moist loose braid, pulling her on his body

"the guards are watching" she whispered...
"Good! that gives us protection" he joked... tasting her lower lip... painting it in small strokes with his brush/tongue, until she grabbed it with hers...

His hair... those soft luscious overgrown curls... unruly and out of control like him... she smoothened it... as he drank from her lips.
She lay panting, curled up on his chest, his fingers on her pendants... her eyes were closed...

"Go for a walk?" he asked

"What about your clothes? did u throw them in the laundry?" she asked

"Mmm.. mmm" he said lazily leaning back

"Let me do some of that first. Do they clean this floor when u are in town?" she asked politely

"Ya... once" he said

"I can do it" she said...

"No on ur way to work every morning just tell Mahavir, he likes cleaning this floor, so he can steal a smoke on the terrace" R&B chuckled... carelessly..

She lifted her head and opened her eyes to look at him deeply... wondered what all he knew about people...

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

My teacher in 12th grade told us girls, when she got enagged (she had PHD in Chemistry) she wanted to be in IFS but couldnt make it( she got other options in IAS but she didnt want) She gave us this gyan, She said that if you cant achieve it yourself, then u can get it by marrying a guy who has achieved it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (she was such a serious teacher , coming from her just cracked us in the class we were like thanks mam) She married an IFS (I even met in NYC  her, now she is in Florida).
I took the later option πŸ˜‰.
But its best study before shaadi, so lage raho munna bhai πŸ˜Š

She got IAS and she didnt choose πŸ˜²
I cant believe this...
I know IFS is like luxury ...But still yaar...IAS kaun chodta hai πŸ˜­
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Are we discussing the My Choice video starring Deepika? It has become pretty intense I must say. I'll throw my two cents not that anybody is asking. I think anything in the name of feminism sells these days. A video that propagates adultery and insensitivity in the name of freedom and feminism seems ludicrous coming from a fashion magazine. 

Deepika clearly made the wrong choice in standing up for something which I'm sure she herself doesn't stand by. Can she tell her father it's none of his business if she walks in at 4 in the morning who is worried sick about her daughter out at night in a country which is not yet safe for women? 
Although I respect her for coming out in open about her problem of depression, she didn't make a statement in the video that seemed more like a shampoo ad to me. I guess she's promoting too many causes at a time

OFCOURSE WE DEMAND YOUR OPINION Sudhi. Aise kaise keh diya tumne, we dont? FANTASTIC OPINION. So succinct and crisp. You said it allπŸ‘ I cant debate or negate ONE point. Except the one about her Dad worrying I would say  "Since she is in the movie biz, I am TOLD u have to sell your soul for it.( I bet  I will get hammered by some and be told everyone is a virgin) her Dad probably KNOWS  who she is with and what she is up to to "further" her career, today its Ranbir, tomorrow Ranveer, day after Rakesh, the month after Riteish so hes probably fine with it. I would be ballistic if I didnt know my daughters whereabouts at 4 AM, I strictly speak for myself "my choice"πŸ˜ƒ is for my daughter to NOt sleep around to get a promotionπŸ˜ƒ I dont want Deepika telling HER IT IS

Fantastic!! Well said overallπŸ˜ƒ

Ashu25 thumbnail
Okay .
Robber dont act ishhmart...
DUDE knows what you are πŸ€’
He is not giving up on his shares or EX mein uska position for your useless sons πŸ˜ƒ
II wont influence him...She is busy with with her husband- coming- home- late- rant πŸ€£