Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavya008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lorina24

</div>

<div>I don't want to believe he takes us for granted..But the way he handles these situations seems to be. He handle's it recklessly and very confusingly, he has taken ages to answer a simple question " are you leaving or not" and I'm sure enough time has been given to him..lets say a month? I love him and would be completely devastated if he left and the way he's prolonging the answer to this question just irks me...😑
We have devoted our time and emotions to this show and I just want him to respect it and see it. That's about it😊

I love him also yar...pr jbse ye quitting drama start hua he na...its so frustrating. ...aur upar se ye Parth ka tweet. ...This show is just awsume yar...
n very close to my heart. ...that's why. ...aur kuch nhi..
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
parth i will alwys love you for watever you do,i am with u!!!! but as it i am a little selfish,so i would really want u to continue ky2😊😊 i want PaNi as MANAN,bcoz u guys are the perfect MANAN,noone can replace that!!!! and also i think manik has given u the opportunity the explore so much i am sure it will do much more in future,so be in KY2 pleaaaseee!!!😊😊😊 
divi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol it's lyk he's taking an excuse frm his fanzz fr decision making.. So okay whatever it is up to him anyways it'll be known in coming weeks till then enjoy the show guys...
lorina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sue101

how many topics to bash him 

Sue I love you and respect your opinions but many of us are not really criticizing him but merely just stating what he should have done or just sharing their opinions cause their fed up with weeks and weeks of this. And if you think about it were all so angry because we love Parth so much and without him MaNan is incomplete and we just want to know if he decided to leave or not..After all this is a big issue..

Anyways I respect your opinions, no one should be bashing him either ways πŸ˜Š
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dude, i don't even care if you are doing any show or movie..All i want to know is whether you will continue to be manik or not...What is so effing hard in answering that question..Don't play mind games..It's seriously irritating even people like me who want to respect your choice..Well you should have only replied if you were ready with a solid answer..But oh good lord!,That is such a difficult task
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever19

Dude, i don't even care if you are doing any show or movie..All i want to know is whether you will continue to be manik or not...What is so effing hard in answering that question..Don't play mind games..It's seriously irritating even people like me who want to respect your choice..Well you should have only replied if you were ready with a solid answer..But oh good lord!,That is such a difficult task

I think that is the problem, he should have just kept quiet. MM came and told us but not all fans can read outside the box. But seriously, just believe MM, she is legit. That's why I'm ignoring Parth's statement.
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lorina24

Sue I love you and respect your opinions but many of us are not really criticizing him but merely just stating what he should have done or just sharing their opinions cause their fed up with weeks and weeks of this. And if you think about it were all so angry because we love Parth so much and without him MaNan is incomplete and we just want to know if he decided to leave or not..After all this is a big issue..

Anyways I respect your opinions, no one should be bashing him either ways πŸ˜Š

Exactly, some people don't understand that we are fans of  Parth aka Manik, we love him for Manik, people are attached to this show, bashing means if you are deliberately putting someone down. Telling someone to please be more considerate is not bashing, I tell that to my dear friends and loved ones, it's means you want them to improve and not get hurt by other ppl.   Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
Forever19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: diva82

I think that is the problem, he should have just kept quiet. MM came and told us but not all fans can read outside the box. But seriously, just believe MM, she is legit. That's why I'm ignoring Parth's statement.

Is he acting pricey ?..Well god bless then..Some times i feel like giving the entire cast a good reality check..I would have sunaooed them if any of them were my friend or family..We are no worthless people to take us granted..agar koi show nahi dekhta to kya hota in sabka?..
lorina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly, some people don't understand that we are fans of  Parth aka Manik, we love him for Manik, people are attached to this show, bashing means if you are deliberately putting someone down. Telling someone to please be more considerate is not bashing, I tell that to my dear friends and loved ones, it's means you want them to improve and not get hurt by other ppl.  

Agree ! Agree! And agree... 
There's always room for improvement, in terms of decision making and personality, after all we are human beings...
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

He is not leaving ky2! LOLOL read the first line. It's just that he isn't decided whether to do another sow ALONGSIDE ky2 or not.

Trust MM, you know this person is a legit source LOLOL. Parth is a confused banda, leave him. Even in his chat he tagged lost boy as his co-star when Vikku said he is family to him. Chaddo!

Lol...true very true...πŸ˜† N lets not talk abt the chat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³