Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sue101

how many topics to bash him

What is bashing?
piyu008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavya008

fun krne ke liye uske fans hi mile the kya...now m angry with Parth. ..
uski na adat ho gyi he yar...uske bina ky2 imagine bhi nhi kr sakte. ...
niti aur Parth. ..dono is show ki jaan he yar... 😲
n fans nhi vo log stretch kr rhe he matter ko...

I can understand..but i feel he is not leaving soon..n jab woh left krega bhi..tab tak hum log rumours sun sun k immune ho chuke hoge...
ya i am talking about matter only..this matter is stretched much more then needed..
right now m toh completely ignoring it..waise whatever i said is jz my POV only..donno story of inside but i feel this whole stuff should have gt cleared by now..i mean its already more then 2 weeks ...😕

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Criticising is bashing 😆
Leave it girl, Parth is not leaving, MM confirmed it.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva82

</div>

Criticising is bashing 😆

<div>
Leave it girl, Parth is not leaving, MM confirmed it.

Who did that?
Yaar its so frustrating that every now and then he comes up with twisted quotes. What's he upto? 😕
kandykandy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmitaa

luv u Parth..!❤️
whatever u do..u do the best..!🤗
i  will always respect ur decision..support u..keep smiling always..coz its precious..!
do whatever u want..which makes u happy..!
coz u happy..me happy..!🤗

👍🏼
kavya008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lorina24

He just totally contradicted himself in the most confusing way possible?? "Yes I am not leaving the show...but I will take a week to decide??"

</div><div>What in the world is this?? ^^^
I love Parth to the core but he can't keep sugaring things like this and just taking it very lightly...his presence means a lot to this show and if he doesn't clear it up sooner or later, it's just going to be a messy situation...😕
We all have been waiting for this chat only to find the answer to the big "question" but were left with a even more doubtful and confusing answer then ever...I don't get this man...
I just want to enjoy the show without having doubts of manan...
It takes two to tango...And Parth and Niti staying in this show means a lot.
I'm sorry if I appear harsh to Parth but this guy have been spinning and spinning things for the past week, just answer the question yes or no??
If he can make decisions on taking shows it's really not that difficult to answering them either ughh🤢

I agree with u...totally. ...hme itna fr granted nhi lena chahiye use. .
ragiiies thumbnail

Originally posted by: naz450

hummm... I think he will leave...I just think he's waiting for more information the GOT show... by all accounts its an ambitious project but one that will fail...

He is simply playing with fans' emotions yaar...he is getting much attention coz of all these quitting drama now a days, so i think he is a big time attention seeker n njoys the pleading of fans...i recommend u guys, pls stop begging or worrying about him leaving the show or doing anything else...he is not worth it...
lorina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavya008

I agree with u...totally. ...hme itna fr granted nhi lena chahiye use. .

I don't want to believe he takes us for granted.. But the way he handles these situations seems to be. He handle's it recklessly and very confusingly, he has taken ages to answer a simple question " are you leaving or not" and I'm sure enough time has been given to him..lets say a month? I love him and would be completely devastated if he left and the way he's prolonging the answer to this question just irks me...😡 
We have devoted our time and emotions to this show and I just want him to respect it and see it. That's about it 😊
kavya008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HJ-

Who did that?
Yaar its so frustrating that every now and then he comes up with twisted quotes. What's he upto? 😕

bashing aur criticising me bahot pharak he...loyal fans ka matlb ye nhi ke uski har galat bat sune. ...aur is bar 100% fans ki galti nhi he. ..
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He stays or leaves his wish...
But this was so not an answer..  This just leads to more requests or protest or prayers or curiosity wherever u belong but this surely does nt end the topic...
Im wondering maybe he has to give an answer to Sony by next week so that's wen he wil let ppl knw so he just wanted to calm ppl a bit but this didn't really help...
Most of us just want him to say he is not leaving... He cld hv just waited till its final and then let ppl knw...this hope is not really working, we are still at the same spot...