Frequent Posters

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
how many topics to bash him 
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Whether I sound dumb or not but still would like to add one more thing--if the show was stretched like kekta mata's shows, definitely I could have understood but its not the case here.

Anyway, I was, I am and I will always be a MaNan fan but only if Parth is Manik and Niti is Nandini else I will bid goodbye to the show. I know I sound mad and also I know that other actors have put in lot of efforts but then I would never be able to connect with MaNan if there is no PaNi.

That's all.

Once again sorry if the fans think I am against Parth. Even if I explain no one will believe so just a sorry!
kavya008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

LOL

basically he is saying..he will let us know 1 week later whether he is leaving or not...he is not even sure himself...though earlier he posted in insta that he will talk about whether he is leaving at chat session...

I mean,

no I am not leaving the show...

yes I am leaving the show

how difficult is it to say these two simple line???

okay IM out

kbhi kbhi aisa lagta he...ye log apne fans ko kitna for granted lete he na...
1week. ..wow. ... 😲 😡
1week abhi sur pakd ke baith jao guyz. ...
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SOMEONE LISTEN PLESSE
someone please examples to me
I'm confused
What does Parth mean is he leaving or not
Someone clarify to me please
I might be misunderstanding it
Just want a clear answer
Please help
kavya008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyu008

guys don't panic abhi se..i don't know but now m feeling that he is jz playing along with the rumours n he is having fun that's it..

he might be post on 1st april stating April fool😆
don't u all think this is stretching too much..

fun krne ke liye uske fans hi mile the kya...now m angry with Parth. ..
uski na adat ho gyi he yar...uske bina ky2 imagine bhi nhi kr sakte. ...
niti aur Parth. ..dono is show ki jaan he yar... 😲
n fans nhi vo log stretch kr rhe he matter ko...Edited by kavya008 - 9 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is not a confirmation that he is not leaving. He is just twisting the words and repeating what he said earlier also. Neither is he confirming not leaving nor is he saying that he is leaving. He is telling that he will let know in week about his decision. He is telling that he will decide on what will be best for his career (move to greener pastures) and will continue entertaining (even if it is another show). Basically he is just washing his hands off and trying to gain the loyalty of fans back.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 9 years ago
suvasabellary thumbnail
He should have answered in yes or no about leaving than this lecture.. Because of this lecture he made again confuse...!!
FlowerClusters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When MM has already confirmed that he aint leaving then why are you all panicking?
lorina24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He just totally contradicted himself in the most confusing way possible?? "Yes I am not leaving the show...but I will take a week to decide??"
 What in the world is this?? ^^^
I love Parth to the core but he can't keep sugaring things like this and just taking it very lightly...his presence means a lot to this show and if he doesn't clear it up sooner or later, it's just going to be a messy situation...😕
We all have been waiting for this chat only to find the answer to the big "question" but were left with a even more doubtful and confusing answer then ever...I don't get this man...
I just want to enjoy the show without having doubts of manan...
It takes two to tango...And Parth and Niti staying in this show means a lot.
I'm sorry if I appear harsh to Parth but this guy have been spinning and spinning things for the past week, just answer the question yes or no??
If he can make decisions on taking shows it's really not that difficult to answering them either ughh🤢
diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is not leaving ky2! LOLOL read the first line. It's just that he isn't decided whether to do another sow ALONGSIDE ky2 or not.

Trust MM, you know this person is a legit source LOLOL. Parth is a confused banda, leave him. Even in his chat he tagged lost boy as his co-star when Vikku said he is family to him. Chaddo!