Arnav is ruthless business.
And khushi pure determination.
I am loving this.
continue soon.
Tfd pm.
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Arnav is so evil n left no choice for poor khusi but im loving this story n also arnav of this story.
sadia98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok,now i don't want to smash his face,I want to kill him,Jerk!😡
Fighting Khushi!!!comment on dit courage ah oui,be brave

Always a good joob ,loved it😊
shrattila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Reader-

This Arnav is brutal and every cell in his body speaks business! If, somebody had heard the conversation (barring the term mistress) they might as think that this is a golden job opportunity for Khushi and she should grab it with both hands!

Khushi, is a born fighter and fortunately or unfortunately Arnav Singh Raizada knows very well about this and he is going to thrive on this character trait of her. Khushi, is fighting for her our sanity and dignity but unknowingly giving Arnav what he is looking for - Challenge and adrenaline rush. I bet he knows that Khushi won't give up without a fight and he is ready for whatever battle she comes up with.

Really enjoying this story!

Thank you for this lovely note.

I am so glad you enjoyed it. I always felt that the ASR of IPK toned down a lot after his relationship with Lavanya broke off. But I loved the original ASR and wanted him back. And this is my humble attempt to recreate that. 

Hope I have done justice to that so far!

shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: quirky_senorita

Shruti that was a terrific update dear.

Enjoyed it so much.
Arnav is ruthless business.
And khushi pure determination.
I am loving this.
continue soon.
Tfd pm.

Thank you so much Sona. The journey so far has been interesting even for me as a writer. Oftentimes, a story develops a soul of its own and then its just the pen that moves along to capture that soul. I'm hoping something like that will happen with this IF as well. Will PM you when the next update gets posted. Thanks for all your love.
-Reader- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrattila

Thank you for this lovely note.

I am so glad you enjoyed it. I always felt that the ASR of IPK toned down a lot after his relationship with Lavanya broke off. But I loved the original ASR and wanted him back. And this is my humble attempt to recreate that. 

Hope I have done justice to that so far!

Oh! I almost wrote in my comment that this ASR reminds of the original ASR from IPK :) One of the reasons why I like this story...So,  you doing more than justice to the characters... Thx for replying. 
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_15

interesting ff
will w8 4 more update
continue soon n pm me also

Hi Tanu

Ive just sent you a buddy request. Please accept it so I can PM you when I update the story
shrattila thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Reader-

Oh! I almost wrote in my comment that this ASR reminds of the original ASR from IPK :) One of the reasons why I like this story...So,  you doing more than justice to the characters... Thx for replying. 

Now that you've said this, I am really really happy. A writer's best compliment is always the fact that the character turns out exactly the way they want! And you're welcome. Please keep the comments coming. I love reading them!!!!! 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it.