Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Recreate the Zara sa jhim loon main ;) 

Sorry to spoil the romanchik hope.. Those doors get locked while the train is in motion.. So this weould only lead to you being left in the train station .. While Puttar goes away in the train πŸ˜†

Do you know how much I would have to drink to get to the level of Zara sa jhoom? Plus puttar is a bigger drunk so he would be getting frisky with zara sa jhoom before I would even get a chance to get there πŸ˜†

Don't worry I am good at running, I am like Geet from Jab we met...babaji ka ashirwaad hai ek bhi train nahi choti aaj tak. πŸ˜†
Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 9 years ago
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

Cripple will have mrs Cripple with him on the way back πŸ˜†

Cripple says he has been working on his upper body strength so he will be able to pull me in the train, let's hope he is right or you will be right! πŸ€£

@Suu: Anytime just accept my virtual hand that is pulling you in the train, I can wear a mask of an actor of your preference, i doubt you will get the feels with me. πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Do you know how much I would have to drink to get to the level of Zara sa jhoom? Plus puttar is a bigger drunk so he would be getting frisky with zara sa john before I would even get a chance to get there πŸ˜†

Don't worry I am good at running, I am like Geet from Jab we met...babaji ka ashirwaad hai ek bhi train nahi choti aaj tak. πŸ˜†

Yep I thought about  that .. :D 

Ok .. Then good luck and hope no tomatoes come your way 

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You gals are so cute .. Each wanting their DDLJ recreation πŸ˜† good luck gals ! 

I just want biwi to get get frisky on .. And do a proper 'main kya karoon ram' recreation πŸ˜‰
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail

You gals are so cute .. Each wanting their DDLJ recreation πŸ˜† good luck gals ! 

I just want biwi to get get frisky on .. And do a proper 'main kya karoon ram' recreation πŸ˜‰

Aakhir umeed pe toh duniya kayam hai! πŸ˜† Chalo good night, you go to bed while I return to books. πŸ˜Š
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww this post is sooo much fun πŸ˜† Thank u Gan πŸ€—Really needs this 
U girls r soo cute😊 I'd love to know how all ur recreations went πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I soo hope cvs see this post n get awsome ideas πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
SushSathisha thumbnail
haha lolzzz so true
dreams crushed