Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Haan but at night like at 11 pm because I have to edit

atleast we r getting an update any way will be waiting
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Congratulations for the fifth thread. The story is progressing very well. Wish to read more about zoya's efforts to win Asad's love and appreciation.

Waiting for the next chapter. Pl. Update soon

Thank you

Updating today
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ABI-

for a 5th Thread yar
&
about Teaser
I l❤️ve it
Update Soon

Thank you
Update today
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaju27

omggg aaj update milega

Yes aaj milega
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Don't be

I will have to quickly res 2 or 3 posts
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shailu123

atleast we r getting an update any way will be waiting

Haan update milega
Accha or bura readers be the judge of it
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Chapter 14 b)

"Zoya! Zoya!! Zoya!!!" Noor and Sabreen came out of their room on hearing Asad's voice. They saw Asad who had just returned from the college frantically search for Zoya. "Asad, what's the matter?" They asked seeing him worried for Zoya. "Dadis where is Zoya? Did she come home? Has she called you? Do you know where she is? She was not there after college. I waited for her for an hour but she did not come to our ususal meeting place... wo no one knows about us at the college so Zoya does not get in the same car with me at the college. Dadi I am feeling scared kahin kuch... In the morning I know she was angry with me as I said that proverb dadi sach mein I was not calling her a buddhu... it was just a proverb... I don't know where she is and she is not even picking up her cell phone, maybe she does not want to speak with me bas ek bar keh de that she is fine..." Asad was pacing while filling in Noor and Sabreen with the latest happennings. "Asad relax." Sabreen tried to calm him down. "Kya matlab relax karo? How can I relax when Zoya is missing? Should I not worry for my missing wife?" Asad snapped at Sabreen who was taken aback by Asad's behavior. "Asad beta Sabreen did not mean that when she asked you to relax, wo Zoya had called us up and told her that she was going to go study with the same friend at whose home she went in the morning. Umm kya naa tha uska naam, oh yes Priya."  

Asad was shocked in hearing Priya's name. "What? She is at Priya's home? She went to Priya's home in the morning? Dadi that girl lives two buildings away from the college. If Zoya was going to Priya's place then why did she not go with me in the morning? Tch Zoya bhi na she is miffed with me for such a small issue. Zoya bhi na why did she have to stitch the button on my shirt when she does not know how to." "Enough Asad! Qadar nahi kar sakte toh badkadri bhi mat karo Zoya ki. Do you have any idea..." Sabreen said in a stern voice. "Sabbo calm down. Asad's worried about Zoya. He hasn't even had a glass of water. We will speak with him. Asad jao beta freshen up I'll get coffee and snacks ready by then." Asad went to his room. He was confused about Sabreen, Noor and Zoya making a big deal out of a small thing like sewing a button. Asad changed and came out to the dining area. Noor and Sabreen were waiting for him. He sat there silently. He did not touch his coffee or the snacks. Sabreen put a white cloth in front of him. Asad picked it up and saw 5 columns of stitched buttons. "Dadi what's this?" "Asad this is something Zoya stayed up the whole Saturday night to do. She did not know how to stitch a button so she learned. The first column she practiced to stich two wholed buttons, then she practiced how to parallel and criss cross stich four holed buttons. The same way she used to fill worksheets as a kid when she practiced pattern and cursive writing. Uski fingers swell ho gayi but she did not stop."

Asad kept on looking at Zoya's hard work. He caressed the buttons and appreciated the hard work she put in to learn how to stitch buttons. He was proud of her as she was a good learner and she never gave up until she achieved her goal. He then had a confused look on his face. "Hmm... Tch dadi why did she have to learn how to sew buttons? She knows I know how to do it and would stitch the broken buttons on my own so she did not have to learn it." Noor got up from her chair. "Dadi, where are you going?" Noor smiled. "Beta I am going to soak almonds for you. I suggest you eat soaked almonds everyday in the morning." Asad was confused. "Asad Zoya knows that you know how to sew a button but beta she wanted to learn. She wants to do these things for you." Sabreen gave Asad hints about Zoya's changing behavior. I know she wants to do these things beacuase of you and Noor dadi. I am sure the two of you must have taught her these things.' Asad was thinking. He could not say this on Noor and Sabreen's face. "Dadi but why does she want to do these things for me? She already does so much for the home and me, ye sab kyun?" "Noor kindly soak 5 more almonds for Asad." Sabreen wanted to head smack Asad and make him understand.

Sabreen and Noor asked Asad to have his coffee and snacks but he refused. He asked them to have it. "Umm dadis I need to ask a favor from the two of you. See Zoya jo hai jaisi hai she is perfect for me. Please don't tell her to do wifely things for me. If I am not wrong ye button idea must have come from you. Dadi I liked it that she put the button but then dekha na kya hua I faltu mein got angry and she was hurt. Look at this cloth, she has sewn so many buttons and you said that her fingers swelled up. Dadi I don't want her to hurt. She already has her college work, her house work upar se additional duties being my wife... Dadis her exams are coming up, she has projects too. I don't want her to be burdened by anything else. Please stop asking her to do things for me. Once she finishes her college and has time before she joins her job you can train her to be a winner at the Wife No. 1 and Home Maker No. 1 contests I will not say anything but abhi ke liye please don't make her do things for me." Asad left to go to Priya's home to pick up Zoya.

Zoya was waiting at the college bus stop to take the bus home. Asad stopped his SUV in front of her and opened the passenger side door for her. She had not expected Asad to come pick her up after the way she had behaved with him the whole day at the college. "Zoya get in." Zoya did not get into the vehicle. She stood there waiting for one more of Asad's scolding or calling her buddhu or childish as he had come to know that the friend at whose house she went in the morning was Priya. The proverb jiska kaam usi ko ssajhe aur kare toh buddhu baaje', Asad had said in the morning she had taken it too personally. The entire day in front of him she behaved like a buddhu on purpose. She gave wrong answers when he asked the questions. She was his self appointed TA and she did mistakes in her work as his TA too. Asad had not scolded her the entire day so she was waiting for his outburst. "Zoya please get in the car." She still did not get in. Asad got off the vehicle, picked her up. "What are you doing? Let me down now, Asad. Nahi toh?" "Nahi toh? What will you do Zoya?" "I will scream and will tell people that you are kidnapping me." Asad looked at her and smiled. Zoya was shocked seeing him smile. "Ok fine you can scream and call people but let me correct you I am not kidnapping you." "Than what are you doing?" "Wife napping." Asad placed her on the passenger seat. He also put the seat belt for her as she was going to continue her buddhu act. A slight smile came to Zoya's lips when Asad put the seat belt but she hid it from him. On their way home Zoya continued with her maun vrat which Asad tried many a times tried to break but was unsuccessful. Noor and Sabreen observed Asad and Zoya's behavior before, during and after dinner. They did not speak with each other and very little with Noor and Sabreen. Noor and Sabreen had had enough of Asad and Zoya's bewakoofiayaan. They had to put their plan in action. They had to make Asad realize that Zoya does things for him out of her own will and not because she is asked to. It was 10 pm Asad was in the living are watching 24 ghante 24 reporter on ABP news. Zoya was in her room. In the next three weeks she had to submit her dream project and so far she was not getting any ideas. On top of that her finals were a month and a half away and she had to come up with a concept for the finals project. Zoya was not getting any good ideas and she needed to clear her mind. She went to the kitchen, it was already cleaned by the maid and she had also done the vessels. Zoya began to wipe them dry. Asad heard some noise and looked in the direction of the kitchen. "Dadis what is Zoya doing?" "Asad she is drying the utensils and putting them back on the shelves. Let her do it." "Dadis it is not her work. The maid will do it in the morning na. Do you have any idea how much hard work Zoya does all day upar se ye ghar ka kaam. Why don't you stop her?" "Arre bhai it is her home she wants to do it so how can we stop her we are only guests." Noor took the remote from his hand and changed the channel. "Haan if you are concerned about her go and help her or stop her yourself. Accha chalo now don't disturb us Asad it is time for our favorite show." Sabreen made him get up from his place and shift to the side sofa. Asad kept on staring at them. How can they not be concerned for Zoya? How mean of them!' Noor and Sabreen were enjoying watching their show. "Asad after Zoya finishes her work tell her to get us some chips and haan chai bhi de de." Asad's mouth formed a perfect o. He was really pissed with dadis for doing atyachaar on Zoya. He stomped his feet and marched to the kitchen.

"Zoya go and get some rest I will do the remaining." Asad tried to take the napkin from her hand. "Nahi I will do it aap jakar news dekhiye." Zoya did not look at him. "Dadis are watching their show and you know I don't like to watch news in the bedroom. Go and do your college work I will do it." Zoya looked towards the living room and then without loking at Asad said, "Oh toh dadis are watching their show so you came here to help me. I am sure dadis must have told you to help me. So if dadis were not there at our home you would have not come to help me." Asad was amused by Zoya's remark. "Zoya dadi did not send me I came on my own unko toh fikar bhi nahi hai tumhaari. Also what do you think I will do things for you only if dadis asked me to?" Zoya looked at Asad. He saw that they had tears in them. It finally dawned to Asad that just like he said that he did not need dadis to tell him to do something for her even Zoya did not do things for him just because dadis asked her to. She did them willingly. "Zoya..." Zoya threw the napkin at him and ran to the room. "Zoya! Zoya! Zoya!" Asad kept on knocking on the door but she did not open the door. Asad looked at dadis and they were looking at him too. He saw a smile on their face.

Asad took a packet of plain salted chips and went towards them. "Dadis here you go a packet of plain salted chips wo kya hai na all the spices you used up. Why did you do it? Don't try to deny it I know it was your super plan to make me realize that Zoya did the things she did for me was out of her own will and not because you asked her to. Did you really need to do it? You could have just told me na." Noor and Sabreen looked at him. "Asad, would you have believed us if we told you that?" Sabreen looked at him. "I don't think so beta some realizations one has to come on their own." Noor smiled at him. "Tch but see na what you two did I know you wanted to do good but see ab naraaz ho gayi mujhse." Asad was sad that Zoya was miffed with him. "Naraaz hai toh mana lo." Noor and Sabreen smiled and went back to watching their show. Asad once again knocked on the bedroom door. Zoya did not open the door but she had unlocked it. Asad entered and saw her lying on the bed. He locked the door and sat near her. "Naraaz ho?" "Shouldn't I be?" Zoya did not look at him. "Hmm you should be. I am sorry Zoya I should not have assumed that you did everything at dadis call." Zoya sat up and looked at Asad. He was very sad. "Waise toh bade intelligent bante hain then why did you do this bewakoofy?" "Abbu..." Asad looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"Asad what does Rashid abbu have to do with any of this?" Zoya did not understand. Asad was getting up but Zoya held his wrist and stopped him. She made him sit next to her. "Asad don't you think of me as worthy enough for you to share it with me. If you don't want to then it is ok." "Zoya, abbu and I never had a good relationship and you know that. He used to scold me, punish me when I was wrong especially when I troubled you. He loved you so much and I thought he loved me too." "Asad of course he loved you. You are his child how can he not love you?" Zoya had no idea that Asad could ever think of of such a thing as Rashid not loving him. "I know that now but when I was a child I did not know it Zoya. He sent me away to the hostel. I did not want to go Zoya. The first week over there I cried myself to sleep every night. Every weekend the family used to to come to meet me and so I did not get to come home." Asad looked at Zoya and she smiled. "I know the first time you came back home for a long time was during the Diwali vacations." "I was on my best behavior during that time. I did not trouble you."

"Trouble me? Asad you did not even look at me or speak with me." "I thought abbu would notice it and not send me back to the hostel. Zoya during that vacation, every day I used to wait for abbu to come back from the office and spend time with me. Sundays ko I thought he would take me out or play a game of basket ball or cricket with me but aisa kuch nahi hua. 2 weeks passed and then suddenly he changed, he began to spend time with me, he took me out, he played with me... we began bonding like father and son. I was very happy but..." Zoya wiped Asad's tears. "...but what,Asad?" "The night before I was supposed to go back, I overheard dadis' conversation." "What were they saying Asad?" "They were glad that I was happy and that abbu and I had bonded. It was a good decision that they had taken when they told abbu to spend time with me. They had told him that a growing up boy needed his father more than anything. He spent time with me because they told him to not because he wanted to and so..." "So when I began to do things for you after dadis came to stay you thought the same thing." "Yeah... I thought after the talk I had with abbu on our wedding day that little boy had gone from inside me but he was still there..." Zoya wiped Asad's tears and hugged him tightly. "Asad..." He hugged her back. "Asad did you ever stop and think that Rashid abbu did not spend time with you initially because he knew he would have to send you back. He did not want the two of you especially him get used to you being at home. Asad he never said anything but the silent tears that flowed down his cheeks said how much he missed you." "I know that now." Asad said like a 5 year old. Zoya ran her fingers through Asad's hair till he fell asleep.

The next morning Noor and Sabreen gave Asad the soaked almonds. He felt embarrassed. Noor and Sabreen laughed at him. Zoya was confused and clueless. "Dadis, why are you giving Asad almonds and not me?" "Zoya, college chalen?" Asad asked her before the dadis would tell Zoya anything about the almonds and she too would join them in teasing him. Zoya looked at him. "Zoya, you will let me drive you to and from the college right? Ab toh you are not angry with me na?" She smiled at him. "Gussa aur aapse? Never." They were on their way to the college. "So Priya is your new friend haan?" "Haan. Wo after you told me about her I began observing her and took baby steps to befriend her. She is a really nice girl and intelligent too. Ab tak I used to top the class but now that she is her real self she is gonna go for the no. 1 position. Did you know she is very competitive when it comes to her grades? Oh my I will have to study so hard." "What's your final's project about? Also the dream project that you have to submit kuch socha?" "Tch nahi na nothing is coming to my mind." "Zoya idhar udhar ki sochne ke bajay concentrate on your work." "Professor Sahib we are not at the college as yet so save the lecture." Asad smiled as Zoya turned on the FM. A beautiful song played and Zoya got the idea for her dream project. She did not share it with Asad.

At the college Zoya went and registered her dream project idea with her interiors professor. During the break TEAZE were in the canteen. Her friends were shocked when they came to know about her dream project. Atif's dream project was a house. "Wow Atif dream house! BTW do you have a dream girl to share that dream house with you? Agar ho na toh take her input too as it is going to be her dream home too." Her friends praised Zoya's idea. Atif smiled at his clueless saali sahiba and thanked her. It was a good day at the college for both Asad and Zoya. She had been a good student and a good TA.

After college Asad went to their usual meeting place. Zoya was there. When they were returning home Asad turned the vehicle to go in the opposite direction of their home. "Asad, are you wifenapping me again?" "Koi problem?" "No." Zoya was happy to be wifenapped by Asad. Asad could not stop smiling on seeing Zoya happy. "Asad, where are we going?" "Surprise hai." "Asad please tell me na where are you taking me?" "Zoya have patience." "Nahi tell me." "I am taking you shopping and then kuch khane ke liye." "Shopping and khana ek liye, why? As far as I can remember today is no special day." "Zoya tum bhi na, baki husbands ki wives would jump up and down if they were surprised like this. Why does it have to be a special day for a husband to surprise his wife? Can't a husband take his wife out on an ordinary day and make it a special one?" Zoya smiled. "Accha, where are you taking me?" "Sabr karo Zoya, haven't you heard sabr ka phal meetha hota hai'." Zoya looked at him and prayed that this time the sabr ka phal better be meetha. Zoya loved surprises and Asad was sure that she would love this one. Asad turned his vehicle towards Bhopal's famous chat gali. A happy Zoya hugged him as she knew he was going to stop at her favorite chatwala. A cheap date' some might think. Asad would have loved to take her to a fine dining restaurant but she loved it here so he got her here.

Suddenly an idea struck to both Asad and Zoya. They spoke simultaneously. "Let's go for shopping first." They laughed. Asad took her shopping at the nearby street market. Asad was schoked to see the way Zoya shopped. At every stall she saw 10 things out of which she liked one thing and then bargained for that. Even after the vendor reduced the price she bargained more or walked off without buying that thing. "Zoya buy whatever you want. You need not worry about a thing especially the prices of things." "Asad we do have a money plant in your home garden but on the money plant leaves grow and paise nahi. Asad this is the actual fun when we shop in street markets. Bargaining has to be done. You should learn." "Theek hai bargain if you want to but 250 rupees ki item you are asking for 100 rupees. It is embarrassing." "Asad wo 100 rupees mein bhi they have profit. Chup now let me shop." Zoya loved to bargain and he was amazed at her bargaining skills. Asad saw that Zoya was very happy. She got the stuff she liked at the price she wanted. Zoya was walking giving Asad tips about shopping in street markets. "Asad say something. Asad?" She turned to look at him but he was not with her. She turned back and saw Asad managing the shopping bags. She came back to him. Asad thought she would take a bag or two instead she hooked her arm with his. "Asad kya hua? Why are you walking so slowly? Hurry up." Asad walked and Zoya talked. They had a good time shopping together.

They came to the chat galli. "Zoya, what is this? Why do you wifes think of your husbands as your personal coolie when you go shopping? Here carry your own bags." "Haan toh theek hai waise bhi I am not some abla nari who can't life her own bags. I am a woman of today." She took the bags from Asad. They came to her favorite chatwala. "Memsahib, you can keep the bags with us. Collect them after you finish eating." "Nahi bhaiyya I am fine." "Zoya, don't give him the bags. Chori ho gaye toh?" Asad whispered in her ear. "I know that is why I am not giving him my bags." She whispered back. Zoya had bags in both her hands. "Sahib, how will memsahib eat with the bags in her hand? I have an idea." The chatwala smiled. "Memsahib, sahib could feed you with his own hands." Asad and Zoya both looked at him. This chatwala thinks I eat grass everyday? This was my intention in the very first place. That is why I gave Zoya her bags. Her fingers had swelled up learning how to sew a button toh even I should do something for her na. I want to feed her with my own hands.' Ye chatwala, he thinks he is too smart. What an idea sir jee! Jaise he is smiling. I too had this same idea. I also want lovey dovey moments and so I want Asad to feed me with his own hands. Am I some lallu not keep the bags with the chatwala today like I always do. Jaan ke kiya hai. I want Asad to feed me.' Asad and Zoya looked at each other and then looked away as they knew that their words may not be understood by the other but their silence was well understood.

They were going to have fun time at the chat gali. They decided to eat lots of chat and also matka kulfi. It had been a long time since Asad had eaten street food. Zoya had to control her laugh when Asad asked the pani poori wala if he made the pani using mineral water. "Haan haan Asad mineral water mein banate hain." Zoya lied to London returned babu jee. Asad fed Zoya with his own hands and they both enjoyed the moments when his fingers touched her lips. Every stall they went to Asad checked if they wore plastic gloves, used mineral water and that the area near the stall was litter free. "Asad stop acting like a firang you are spoiling the fun of eating at road side stalls." "Zoya you have to keep check of these things. Don't forget a month and half later you finals begin." "Asad I will not fall sick and even if I do I will reappear." "Tch Zoya, don't say such things." "OK fine I wil not say if you get me an ice cream." "OK." Zoya was near the vehicle waiting for Asad to come with the ice cream. She still had the bags in her hands. Asad put the ice cream cone in front of her mouth and she began to lick it. Then Asad jerked his hand and the ice cream smeared on her nose. "Asad!" "Oh come on Zoya. Itna toh banta hai. I have been good since we came here. I have a reputation to maintain." Asad removed the tissue box from the car and wiped her face. "Waise we could have kept the bags in the vehicle and then gone to the chat galli." Zoya said. "Yeah we could have but you know na it is the two of us, the very silly two of us." They both had sly smiles playing on their lips.

While Asad and Zoya had been enjoying themselves Atif was at the library. It was a Tuesday and Humaira was not going to come to study there but he requested her to as he needed some help. Humaira had no idea about Atif's reason for calling her. "Atif it is your dream house. How can I be of help?" Humaira was surprised when Atif asked her to share her ideas of a dream house and help him in the project. She was hoping that he would say because I want to make that dream house real one day and live in it with you. But Atif... Well boys will be boys and they are all tube lights. Atif and Asad were similar in this matter. He too like Asad who did not understand Zoya's feelings for him, did not understand Humaira's feelings. "I know it is my dream house Humaira but I am a guy and ghar toh guy and girl dono ka hota hai so if you could give me your inputs." She had no choice but to help him as a friend. They shared their ideas and many were similar. "Indoor and outdoor both pools should be there." Humaira said. "Exactly, I had told this to my dad but he just got us an outdoor pool. What about the monsoons? Baarish ke mausam mein swin karna ho toh? But dad bhi na." "Atif." Humaira reprimanded him as the way he was speaking of his father was not the way she approved of. They talked about the master bedroom, the guest bedroom and also the childrens' room. Atif wanted one children's room. "Atif bas ek baccha? No we should have two children. You have no idea how lonely a single child feels. We will have two children's room and guest room you suggested what about ammi abbu's room? Atif let me be clear with you I will not live separately from my in laws." Atif and Humaira finalized the number of rooms of their dream house, one master bedroom, one bedroom for Atif's parents, two bedrooms for the children and two guest bedrooms. "Humaira kitchen ka tum socho." "What do you mean kitchen ka tum socho? Hello! You will have to help me in the kitchen." After planning the kitchen they planned the garden and also an outdoor play area for the children. Atif had noted down everything they discussed. It was a beautiful home on paper. "Humaira I will make all the sketches and show you. If there a re any changes and also model banate waqt will you be with me." "Sure after all it is my dream home too." It was almost 9 pm so he dropped her back at her home.

Asad and Zoya entered the home almost 2 hours after they were supposed to be home. They were very happy when they had come back home. Noor and Sabreen saw that the young couple was glowing. Well the kids had fun now it was their time to have fun. "Asad, Zoya where have you been? Do you have any idea how worried we were for the two of you? Ek phone nahi kar sakte tum dono?" Noor scolded them. "Sorry dadi wo I had no idea itna late hoga. Wo Asad took me for a surprise and then time just flew by." Zoya gave an explanation to Noor. Asad looked at her in shock. "What are you apologizing for? You were with your husband and we have to right to spend time alone. Haan mana we should have called but dadi why are you scolding her?" Sabreen sternly spoke to Asad. "Asad what is this way of speaking with your elderly? Apologize now." "Sorry." Asad mumbled and went to the room. Zoya was still feeling sorry. "Maza aaya?" Noor and Sabreen asked her. "Huh?" "Did you have fun?" "Yeah." "Good." They smiled and Zoya understood that they were pulling Asad's leg. "Dadis." Zoya had complaint written all over her face as she did not approve of them doing so as it troubled Asad.

Zoya wanted to rush to Asad but dadis wanted details. They were proud of her when she told them how she got Asad to feed her. "Good chalo now at least you have begun using your head too. Nahi toh we thought how come our Zoya is so dumb." Noor pat her on the head. "Dadis let me go na." "Tch tch tch kya zamana aa gaya hai Noor, now that Zoya can plan on her own she does not need us. Just look at her she is such a hurry to leave us all alone." "No dadi if you want I will... Sabbo dadi! Don't tease me ye kaam aapke pote ka hai." Noor and Sabreen stood there looking at Zoya. Zoya giggled and ran towards the room. In the room she saw Asad sitting on the bed. He did not like being scolded. He had a cute sad pout on the face. Zoya stood in front of him and was smiling. "You are smiling after hearing dadi scolding me. I did not expect this from you. You are all badi badi baatein. All those promises you made to me when dadis were going to come here to stay. They were all dangling carrots weren't they?" Zoya was shocked. "Asad what false promises did I make? Dadis aayi hain tabse you are getting your favorite food made every alternate day." Asad looked at her. "You had also promised that I would get head massages. Miley? Nahi!" Zoya smiled at her cute hubby. "You want a head massage from dadi, abhi?" Asad's eyes gleamed. "Yes I would really enjoy one. Do you have any idea what a professor goes through? You students kitne bakwaus answers likhte ho." Zoya stood there admiring him. "Asad abhi nahi it is too late Saturday ko?"

Asad took a promise from her that on Saturday he would get a head massage. There was a knock at the door. "Jee dadi." "Noor stood at the door with a parcel in her hand. "Zoya this came for you in the afternoon. The online order you had made." Zoya took the parcel and thanked Noor. She shut the door and was smiling. "Zoya what's that?" "Kuch nahi." Zoya went to her cupboard and put the contents of the packet in the cupboard. Zoya went to change for the night. Asad was picking a book to read when Zoya came out of the washroom. For a second Asad lifted his eyes and looked at her. She looked elegant and sexy. Oh so THIS (Click to see Zoya's nightwear) was in the packet ND gave her.' Zoya looked at Asad and smiled. One look at him and she knew he would not ask her to change. His eyes followed her as she walked towards the dressing table. She was at the dressing table applying her cream. He smiled. He could not take his eyes off of her. He was facing his book but was looking at her from the corner of his eyes. Zoya saw this in the mirror. She got off from the dressing table ottoman stool and sat next to him. "Asad..." "Hmm..." "I didn't know that you could read upside down." "Huh?" Zoya took the book from his hand and turned it upside down. "Here you go." Zoya smiled and Asad, well he turned crimson. She settled next to him on the bed. "Asad I am in no mood to read anything and I am not feeling sleepy. Could you read the book aloud?" Asad began reading the aloud. It was an interesting book but still Asad's soothing voice made Zoya fall asleep. Asad tucked her in and went to sleep too. "Zoya shift to your side." Asad woke up in the middle of the night. He tried to make her sleep on her side but could not. He lay there wide awake taking in the lavender scent of her hair. "Zoya your hair smells so nice. Do you know how difficult it was for me when you were stitching the button on my shirt? I had to pretend to check my emails to control myself. Else I have no what I would have done." Zoya's fingers were clenching his kurta. He looked at them and then began to caress them. They were not swollen now but they were once. Slowly he drifted off to sleep with lavender scent filling his lungs. 

Arre kahan chale? Scroll down for more...

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Continued from above

With each passing day Asad and Zoya began spending more and more time with each other. They were really happy with the moments they got. Their mornings and nights felt like heaven. Every morning on opening his eyes the first thing Asad saw was Zoya's smile and it was the last thing he saw before going to sleep. Zoya woke up every morning hearing Asad's heartbeats as she used to roll over and settle her head on his chest and she went to sleep with Asad's soothing voice pouring like honey in her ears as every night Asad used to read aloud to Zoya. Noor and Sabreen were happy too as their grand children were finally finding their way to each other that too without their help. Asad and Zoya's personal and professional lives were going smooth. "Asad, Zoya aaj Saturday hai, so on your way back from college ye kuch ghar ka samaan hai le aana." Noor handed Zoya a list. "Dadi, we will get the things but why don't you meet us at the super market. Zoya aur main shopping kar lenge then the four of us could go out for a movie and dinner." Asad looked at Zoya and she agreed with him. The more time they spent with each other the less time they had with Noor and Sabreen. "Thank you Asad, but we have other plans." Noor politely declined so that Asad and Zoya would get time with each other. "Accha na ab don't make a face the two of you, if not today then some other time we will join you for movie and dinner." Sabreen kept the invitation open.

After college Asad and Zoya went to the local mall. One after the other they shopped for and striked out the items from the list. Zoya passed by a shop and an idea came to her to buy something for Asad and herself. "Asad?" "Hmm." "Umm could you get the next couple of things wo I need to go and buy something." "What do you want to buy?" "Umm kuch nahi Asad bas I want to buy something. I can't tell you at least not now." Zoya saw the expressions on his face change. He was no longer interested in knowing what she wanted to purchase as he was thinking that she wanted to buy some personal female thing. Zoya felt like having some fun. "Asad I am sorry. Aap mere shauhar hain and a wife must not hide anything from her husband. I wanted to buy..." "No you don't need to tell me about it." "Nahi Asad you should know about it. I must tell you." "You don't need to." "Yes I do." "No." "Haan." "Nahi." "Haan jee." "Nahi jee." "Jee haan." "Jee nahi." Asad and Zoya continued to cutely argue. The people around them were looking at the two cutie pies. "No." "Yes." "Zaya, I said no." "Asad, I am saying yes." "Yes?" "No!" "Aha! You said no and now you will not tell me what you want to buy." Asad did a little happy dance as he won the argument. He went to buy the other things on the list and Zoya went to purchase her items. They met at the food court. After a snack they decided to head home.

Asad and Zoya came home. Zoya opened the door, greeted Noor and Sabreen then went straight to her bedroom. Asad even before he could take seat Noor and Sabreen gave him a look. "Asad, Zoya itni jaldi aa gaye." Noor asked. "Asad we had given you the idea na to spend some time together, movie dekhte, dinner and drive par bhi jaate." Sabreen did not approve of Asad and Zoya missing out on the time they could have had. "Wo kya hai ND, aap aur dadi told us that you have plans toh we thought that we would have the whole house to ourselves so jaldi aa gaye. But haye re humaari kismet..." Asad gave them a sad look. Noor and Sabreen both began to feel guilt. They had lied so that Asad and Zoya to spend time together but they ended up spoiling their plan to spend time alone at home. Zoya came out of the bedroom after putting away the items she had shopped for and heard the conversation between Noor, Sabreen and Asad. "Asad!" Zoya gave him that typical wife look as she stood with her hands at her waist. He raised his hands surrendering and asked her to take over. He sat down and smiled naughtily. "Dadis, Asad was joking. We had some doubts that the two of you would be at home so we came home. Aapko pata hai he wanted to come home and spend time with the two of you. Dadis we have been spending less time with you and ye toh acchi baat nahi hai." Noor and Sabreen smiled. "Now let us see if the two of you got everything written on the list." Asad and Zoya showed them the shopping items.

"Shabaash!" Noor praised Asad and Zoya. "Accha see it is just 5 pm and since you came home early to spend time with us toh what have you planned?" Sabreen looked at Asad. "I have no idea." Asad shrugged his shoulders. Noor and Sabreen looked at Zoya. "I too am out of ideas. Dadis, whatever you decide I'm fine with it." Noor and Sabreen thought for a while and also discussed it. "Hmm let's play cards." Noor said. "Mendi cot (Men-dee-coat)." Sabreen specified the card game. "Sabbo and I will be partners so that makes Asad partners with Zoya." Saying this Noor left to get the cards. Sabreen went to get some snacks. Zoya went away to change. Asad sat there with a confused look on his face. He then went to the bedroom. Zoya was in the washroom and was very excited. "Card game... Ab maza aayega (Click to see Zoya's excitement)." Asad knocked on the washroom door. "Zoya please come out I need to speak with you." Zoya composed herself and came out of the washroom. "I don't know how to play cards. It is a bad idea for us to team up you will lose Zoya. Main tumhe haarte hue nahi dekh sakta." Asad said it in one breath. "Zoya, why are you winking at me?" Asad was shocked as Zoya winked at him. "Zoya, why are you playing with your hair?" Asad responded to Zoya twirling her hair and smiling. "Zoya, abhi toh itni shoping ki, now I can't buy you anything else wo bhi diamonds!" Asad's eyes popped as Zoya was playing with her diamond eaarings. "Tamatar!" Asad looked around. "Zoya, why did you take Najma's name when she is not around?" Asad was totally confused with her behavior. 

Zoya went and locked the bedroom door. "Zoya what are you doing? Why did you lock the door? Do you have any idea what dadis will think we are doing behind locked doors?" "Chup! Ekdum chup!" Zoya put a finger on Asad's lip. "Asad, dekhiye dadis want to play cards and come on saamne se unhone kaha hai so we have to play cards. Ab you are saying you don't know how to play cards right?" "Right." "So you don't have to play cards you just have to follow my ishaare." Asad looked at her. "You mean cheat?" "Yes Asad, you said na that you can't see me lose so you don't want to play, the same way Asad I can't see you quit so if we have to cheat then cheat we shall." Zoya was determined. "OK, how will we cheat?" Zoya smiled. "Ye hui na baat. Ok now when we play I want you eyes on me all the time." "Only when we play?" Asad mumbled. "Kya?" "Nothing." "Asad please pay attention to what I am saying. When I wink you will throw a card from the clubs deck, when I twirl my hair, you will throw a card from the spades deck, when I play with my earring, you will throw a card form the diamonds deck." "OK so what will you do when I have to throw a card from the hearts deck?" Asad interrupted Zoya. "When you have to throw a card from the hearts deck I will take Najma's name. OK? Asad, you will remember all of this na?" "Yes but Zoya what if dadis come to know that we are cheating?" "Relax Asad even if they catch us doing ishaare they will not think we are cheating, they will think we are doing chup chupke romance in front of them. One more time you will remember the cheat signs na?" "Yes." Asad smiled and Zoya breathed. "Haash, now we will win." "Waise Zoya can I ask you one question, I am confused about something." "Sure." "My teacher is a cheater or a cheater is my teacher?" "Asad Ahmed Khan!" Zoya was going out of the room and Asad held her wrist. "Ab kya hai?" "Zoya, the cheat sign for a card from the hearts' deck is not Najma but it is a kiss. So you will have to blow a kiss when I have to throw a card from the hearts deck." Zoya's mouth formed a perfect o. "What I said I did not know how to play cards, I never said I don't know how to cheat at playing cards." Asad slyly smiled and went out of the room.

Asad and Zoya teamed up against Noor and Sabreen. They won every session of Mendi cot. After 5 sessions Noor threw the cards like a child would. "I am not playing with you two, you are cheaters." "Noor what are you talking about?" "Sabbo you are very bholi you did not notice but I did, Asad and Zoya are cheating." Sabreen and Noor looked at Zoya. "Haw you think I will cheat at cards? I am not a cheater." They then looked at Asad. "Cheater! Who me? I am a teacher and if I begin to cheat, main apne baccho ko... I mean what example will I be setting for my sutdents? Ek toh waise bhi I did not want to play cards. It is Saturday and Zoya you had promised me something." Noor and Sabreen stared at Asad trying to comprehend the meaning of the words which had just come out of his mouth. Zoya saw this. "Asad!" She hid her face from Noor and Sabreen and tried to make Asad understand the underlying meaning of what he ahd just said. "Ishare kya kar rahi ho! You had promised me one or not? Yes or no." Asad was now annoyed. "Yes I had promised a HEAD MASSAGE." Zoya emphasized on head massage so that Noor and Sabreen would stop their thought train. "Not just A HEAD MASSAGE, you had promised me the NOOR DADI SPECAIL HEAD MASSAGE! ND Zoya toh vada karke bhool gayi but I am your accha baccha na? You will give me a head massage. You have no idea the torture I go through the whole day. Urgh aaj kal ke students sar mein dard ho jata hai. Dadi please." Asad made a puppy face. "Of course Asad, have I ever said no to you?" Noor asked Zoya to get some warm oil, an apron and a napkin. Zoya went to get the things and Asad went to change into another T shirt.

Noor began giving Asad a head massage. He closed his eyes and was lost in heaven. "Mm dadi you give such a great head massage. Mann karta hai aapke haathon ko choom loon." "Haan toh choom lo who is stopping you." Asad opened his eyes when he heard Noor's voice coming from front of him. "ND aap waha toh... Oh your BFF is gving me a head massage, koi nahi I can kiss her hands too." Asad got flirty with his grand mothers. "Sorry Asad wrong number again." Asad saw Sabreen come and stand next to Noor. He slowly looked up and saw a blushing Zoya. She got off the couch and was hurrying towards the room. "Oh LIZZIE was giving me a head massage! Tch tabhi toh I felt something crawling over my head. I felt tiny claws pulling my hair. Tabhi toh I was wondering if my dadi was giving me a head massage toh why was I feeling pain?" "Accha bacchoo you were feeling pain? Issiliye you said you would kiss the hands that were giving you a massage." "Oh dadi please let go of my ear wo toh I thought it was you that's why I said it. If I knew it was Lizzie toh thodi bolta." Asad winked at Sabreen and Noor. Zoya heard everything. "Accha jee, you were feeling pain when I was giving you a massage?" "Of course" "So you want to say that I don't know who to give a massage and you could do better." "Of course." "Prove it." "What?" "Prove it Asad that you can give a better head massage than I." Zoya sat down on the floor and pulled Asad to sit on the couch. Noor and Sabreen left them alone. Asad began to give Zoya a head massage. He also combed her hair and tied them in two plaits. Asad knew how to make plaits as he did it sometimes for Najma and also for Humaira when they would mess up their hair in the absence of their mothers. "Zoya ho gaya get up. Zoya?" Asad looked at Zoya and saw that she had gone to sleep. He picked her up in his arms and took her to their bedroom and put her on her side of the bed. He smiled as she turned and rolled over to his side.

Asad was sitting in the lounge reading a book. "Asad, where is Zoya?" "ND wo she went to sleep while I was giving her a massage." Noor let out a laugh, "Haan she always goes to sleep in the middle of a massage. So you proved that you are a better masseuse than her eh?" "Sabbo dadi there was nothing to prove. I just wanted to tease her." "Tum dono bhi na bacche ke bacche hi rahoge. When will you grow up?" Noor and Sabreen both lightly smacked Asad on his head. "Mm when both of you will become great grand mothers." Asad shyly said. Noor and Sabreen smiled and pat his cheeks. "Accha dadis wo I need to ask a favor from you." "Haan bolo beta." "Dadis will it be ok if Zoya and I do not come for the family lunch kal." Noor and Sabreen looked at each other. Shukar Allah, the almonds were working!' "Dadis wo kya hai na tomorrow it will not be possible for Zoya and I to be there." "Koi plan hai?" They are Asad teasing. "Haan plan hai waise even you can join us." "Na baba kabaab mein haddi nahi bante hum." Noor and Sabreen both declined. "Haan grand children ke kabab mein haddi nahi bante but bte bahu ke kabaab mein big time haddi bante hain." Asad mumbled.

"Asad, did you say something?" Noor asked. "Nahi dadi." "Accha plan kya hai where even we can be involved." Sabreen asked. "Wo dadis kal na there is a marathon." "Marathon? We did not read about the Bhopal marathon in the news papers and there is no advertisement on the local news too." Asad palm smakced his forehead. "Bhopal Marathon nahi Tom and Jerry marathon on Cartoon Network. 8 am to 8 pm." Asad smiled. "No beta Sabbo and I can't join you to watch the Tom and Jerry marathon." "Why ND? Don't the two of you like Tom and Jerry?" "Asad we love our Tom and Jerry but wo kya hai na we do not need to watch some marathon, we get our doze of Tom and Jerry when we want and wherever we want wo bhi FOC." Asad was confused. "Dadi mein samjha nahi?" "Asad, if you woeked in an ice cream shop and was told that you could have an ice cream whenever you wanted and that too for free then would you pay for it?" "Sabbo dadi I am not mad. Of course I would not pay for it." "Similarly beta when we get to watch our Tom and Jerry for free 24*7*365 then why should we pay the cable or the electricity money for it." Asad was still confused. "Hain? When did I ask money from you? And tell me one more thing where do you get to watch Tom and Jerry for free? And what is this with our Tom and Jerry... Dadis!" Asad finally realized that he and Zoya were Noor and Sabreen's personal Tom and Jerry. Noor and Sabreen laughed at his cute pout.  

The next morning Sabreen and Noor woke up and saw that Asad and Zoya had bathed, got read and were already settled in front of the TV with popcorn, chips and the ice box which must contain soft drinks. They were sipping their tea and having snacks which Zoya had made sure she made before the marathon started. Noor and Sabreen smiled as they remembered the childhood days of Asad and Zoya. Every Sunday morning they used wake up late and run straight to the TV room to watch Tom and Jerry cartoons. Razia and Dilshad would try to get them to have their bath but Asad and Zoya used to make them run in the entire house. Gafur and Rashid would have a hearty laugh on seeing their own Tom and Jerry version live with Tom and Jerry's moms running after them. After having fun and being glared at by their wifes respectively they used to throw a bucketful of water on Asad and Zoya wherever they would be in the house. Being drenched from head to toe Asad and Zoya had to go for their baths.

"Asad, Zoya we are going to SK mansion." "Hmm ok." Asad and Zoya both replied without looking at Noor and Sabreen. The entire day Asad and Zoya enjoyed watching Tom and Jerry marathon. The family had their own fun. At around 9 pm Rashid called up Asad and asked him if they would join the family for dinner. "Zoya?" "Hmm." "Abbu is asking us to join them for dinner. Kya kahoon?" Zoya seemed disinterested in going with the family but she was giving it a thought. "Rashid what did Asad say?" Asad heard Dilshad's voice. "Biwi se pooch raha hai." Rashid replied and Asad then heard a roar of laughter. "Zoya jaldi bolo." "On minute let me think." "You have been thinking from the last 2 minutes, itni der mein toh Maggie noodles ban jaaye." "Banjayenge na noodles toh make them." "Rashid what is taking them so long?" "Dilshad Tom and Jerry live chal raha hai." "Let them be hum chalte hain." Asad heard the conversation and then Rashid hung up the phone. "Asad, let's go for dinner with the family." Zoya finally made up her mind. "Too late, ammi said let us be. They must have already left." "Haw they are so bad na?" "Aur nahi toh kya." Asad and Zoya both sat on the couch making faces and cribbing about how bad their family members were.

"Asad!" Zoya screamed. "Ouch Zoya, your mails are digging in my arms. Let go off me." Asad winced in pain. "Asad I am feeling scared." "Zoya, light chali gayi hai. You sit tight I will light some candles." Zoya sat on the couch praying. A warm smile adorned her face whn she saw Asad light the first candle on the side table of the couch where Zoya was sitting. "Asad, even I want to light candles." Asad smiled and took her hand in his. They lit candles all over the house. "Asad, I am feeling hungry." Zoya said rubbing her tummy. "Ek kaam karti hoon, I will get the home delivery menus." Zoya went to the get the menus. She took some time because it was difficult to find them in the candle light. "Asad, what do you want to order? Chinese, Pizza, Indian or Mughlai?" Zoya came out of the room trying to read the menus. "Asad where are you?" "Here." Zoya turned towards the kitchen and the menu cards slipped through her hands landing on the floor. Asad had prepared to overwhelm Zoya with this fantastic candle light dinner. A sweet candlelight dinner at home with the man she loved was on Zoya's one of the most romantic things to do list. Asad came to her and wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes. He took and her and made her sit at the dining table. He then began to cook. "Asad, I'll help." "Zoya, don't even think of getting up from your chair." 5 minutes later Asad served a special dinner. Maggie Atta Noodles with an Italian twist.' Asad and Zoya enjoyed the dinner and then also a piece of chocolate malt ice cream cake with soft music playing in the background on Zoya's I-pod. The electricity was back. Asad and Zoya looked at each other once again their silence spoke a thousand words. Asad switched off the light above the dining table. They sat there looking at each other for as long as they could remember. 

Not done as yet. Scroll down for more...

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Continued from above

A new week began and Asad and Zoya got busy in their work once more. They did have moments to and from the college. Asad was very busy after college at home as the examinations were in less than a month and he had to set the papers. Zoya too began working on her project research but she knew she could not do her dream project without Asad's input. He was extremely busy so she did not disturb him. Noor and Sabreen let them be alone whenever they could so that there would be no break in their personal time. Finally mid week on Wednesday there was a public holiday. Asad and Zoya were working on their own things. Noor and Sabreen had gone out with friends and came back late in the evening. Asad and Zoya had had a quick dinner and were going back to do their work. "Asad, Zoya come here." Noor called them to the living area. "Jee dadi." "See we got you something. The two of you have been so busy with work lately you barely get time to relax. Aao see what we got you." Noor made them sit and Sabreen gave Zoya the packet. She loved gifts so she mercilessly tore the gift wrap. Zoya began jumping up and down with joy. "I love it! I love it!! I love it!!!" She was hyper like a kid on sugar rush.

"Asad see dadis got us a jigsaw puzzle wo bhi itna bada." Zoya pulled Asad down to the floor for them to solve the puzzle. Asad looked at Noor and Sabreen in shock. "Dadis ye meri umar hai ye sab karne ki? I am a 26 year old married man and a professor at Bhopal's reputed Architectural Insititue. I am sorry to refuse to do what you are asking of me but I can't do it. Kuch nahi toh jigsaw puzzle!" Asad was firm in his decision. "Dadis let him go. Main hoon na, I will do it." Zoya gave a wide smile. "Yes see dadis you have the prefect namooni for doing it. She has just grown physically dimaag se she is still a child. She is perfect she will do it." Zoya stared at Asad angrily. Asad waved a bye bye and went towards his room. "Noor dadi what was that song you used to sing for Farookh dado?" Zoya looked at Noor. A curious Asad stopped near the do of the bedroom to hear about the song and why Zoya was suddenly reminded to ask about it. Before Noor could say anything Zoya gave a wide smile and said, "Oh haan yaad aaya." She looked at Asad and began singing,

"Main kya karoon Raam mujhe buddha mil gaya 

Main kya karoon Raam mujhe buddha mil gaya 

Oye hoye buddha mil gaya

Ho buddha mil gaya

Haaye main kya karoon Raam mujhe buddha mil gaya

Main kya karoon Raam mujhe buddha mil gaya"

A really angry Asad approached Zoya. Noor and Sabreen muffled their laugh on seeing Jerry Zoya once again get to Tom Asad.

"What did you call me?" Asad asked Zoya. "What did I call you? I was toh just singing a song Asad." Zoya made an innocent face. "Jitni innocent banti ho na utni ho nahi. OK dadis I will do it with Zoya." Asad rephrased his statement after looking at the expression on Noor, Sabreen and Zoya's face. "I will solve the jigsaw puzzle with Zoya. Give us the picture." Zoya plam smacked her forehead. "Asad, where is the fun in solving the jigsaw puzzle if we already know what the image is supposed to look like. Dadi we don't need the picture." Asad and Zoya sat down on the floor. It was a huge jigsaw, 4 feet*3 feet in dimension and 108 pieces. "I will do the right hand side part." Zoya announced. "Why?" "Asad because I am always right. So I will do the right hand side part." "Who said you are always right?" "Bedroom mein chaliye batati hoon." Asad's eyes popped out of their socket. Zoya looked at him and understood what he thought about what she said. "Tch tch tch one track mind Professor Asad Ahmed Khan! I can tell you I am always right even by making yuou a cup of coffee." Zoya went to make the coffee for everyone and when she came back Asad understood why she was always right. She gave his coffee in a mug saying Mr. Right and hers said Mrs. Always Right. "Wo that day we ahd gone shopping for the ghar ka samman na dadis I bought these mugs from there and bedroom set bhi liya hai. Nice na?" Noor and Sabreen agreed. Asad and Zoya began making the jigsaw. Noor and Sabreen quietly moved out of the living area leaving Asad and Zoya alone.  

After sometime the picture began to be clear. Asad and Zoya looked at each other and the picture.

"Asad ye toh..." "Hmm it was taken at the wedding we went the night before I was leaving for London." "Who took it and how did dadi get this picture? OMG Asad. This is such a plesant surprise." Asad and Zoya both kept on looking at the picture. "Aapko pata hai Asad, it was my first rose and it was you who gave it to me. No one had ever given me a rose wo bhi red no one would even think of giving me one." Asad was still looking at the picture and there was a sad smile on his face. "Ek minute, Asad you wanted to say something to me. I remember how you had pulled me away from the crowd and got me to this secluded place. What did you want to say? You had said it was important and you had to say it before you left for London. What was it?" Asad did not look at her. "Yaad nahi. Zoya it was 2 years back. Kya hua?" Asad then lifted his eyes to look at Zoya and saw that she was sad. "Kuch nahi." She touched the rose in the picture and then looked at Asad. "Accha listen I am done with my side only one piece is left... baki ka you finish and leave it like that so that dadis can see that we finished it. I have important work to do." Asad went away to the room. Zoya looked at the jigsaw in front of her. She once again touched the rose. "Asad that day you gave me my first rose wo bhi bina maange and now rose kya ek rose petal bhi nahi dete. How I wish you would give me a rose!" Zoya went to the room and saw Asad in front of the TV. She went to the washroom to freshen up. "Important kaam! Watching highlights of an old match is important kaam! Urgh!" She came out and stood in front of Asad blocking his view of the TV. "Zoya side hato please." She stood there with her hands at her waist. "Important kaam Asad ! Watching highlights of an old match is important kaam! This is important and not what we were doing? Urgh!" Asad tried to move her out of his way but she stood there.

"Zoya, did you have your dinner?"

"Meetha bhi?"

"Are you still hungry?"

"So there is no space in your tummy for anything else?"

"Toh mera dimaag kyun kha rahi ho?"

A shocked Zoya left the room slamming the door behind her. She was ranting about Asad's behavior but then her expressions changed. "Aww." She saw that Asad had carefully removed the rose tiles and had put an actual long stem red rose in its place. She picked up the rose and ran to the room. "Asad, you are so cute." She said pulling his cheeks. "Is this rose for me?" "No it is for padoswali Neetu aunty's daughter Roshni. "Uss chudail ka naam bhi mat lena mere saamne." Zoya was turning red with anger and jealousy. "Zoya of course it is for you." "Oh cutie pie. Ab highlights kya you can watch the entire match if you want." Zoya sat there smiling sweetly looking at the red rose Asad gave her. He smiled on seeing her smile. 

Precap: 

A/N: Done finally. Now all readers do leave your feedbacks and also hit like.