Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Errant,  21 it is with this one.. 
How many exactly are you counting?? 30 or 40 ???
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Talk more of II... I will love it. She is a sweetheart... As real as possible and even more! 

That pig is...nonowWhy waste my early morning breezy II thoughts and feelings wala update over him... 
I will gush II now on 
She is my girl crush! 
 Imagine,  no face and I am crushing!!! 
People will think m mad πŸ˜”
Where are you taking II next with that jerk? 
As in,  when is the next update πŸ˜†

Ashu if you go over my posts you will know iam fully on side of R&B πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Swa - Padichein di
I am going to whip stir him (if there is any word that exists called whip stir?)
Let Nish indicate she is writing her next
I need to get outta my bed to rant about him now. 
I so sound like that angry mommy who wants to thrash up her 5year old πŸ€£
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Errant, 21 it is with this one..

How many exactly are you counting?? 30 or 40 ???

I was thinking 30, but with the way you are ranting ire at R&B ,mujhe lag raha hai , aaj toh pakka century maroge πŸ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Swa - Padichein di

I am going to whip stir him (if there is any word that exists called whip stir?)
Let Nish indicate she is writing her next
I need to get outta my bed to rant about him now. 
I so sound like that angry mommy who wants to thrash up her 5year old πŸ€£

That is gud na πŸ˜† we need both the sides...i will support him and cuddle him πŸ˜†
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

RCF

No thesis or study or anything, whenevr I want to use lyrics in a chapter I go to my first love Hindi or Tamil songs... and searched Kartik songs first, then Harris Jayaraj melodious 2015

I TYPED EXACTLY THAT

I know pretty crude right?

Yenna panradu enakku avlava new songs teriyadu ma, I only listen to the oldies
Chinmayi just GUSHES LIKE A STREAM OF SUGAR

YES YES YES YES ON ajith in this movie

Inda movie release ayacha? I want to watch
OMG!!!! HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SOPHISTICATED IN THAT WHITE KURTA PAJAMA
As a human being I have the greatest admiration for him, SO SO UNPRETENTIOUS
I AM SO HAPPY this song is on him, I am a total Tamizhachi RCF
You dont have to suspect anything else

Kinda corrupted because I lived in DelhiπŸ˜‰

But a soaked strained and drowned IYERπŸ˜ƒ
Chinmayi is my new love now... my girl crush as of today
Good grief!!!

Vaanga seekram, u can tell me all about songs I obviously dont know

The thing for me is that I don't know Hindi,  and the Hindi songs I listen to are by reference or the newer ones with the actors i like/ i hear in  the dramas...But Tamil songs are how I maintained my hold on Tamil.  It's how I keep the Tamil knowledge and improve it too.. I don't have patience for most movies since they are all the same old stories, but I love the songs, even though they too speak of the same old things. πŸ˜›

And when I hear all these words I don't know, and just ask my mom-  the main reason I watched the dubbed  Tamil Mahabharatham, taught me so much Tamil!😳

And I so with you on wanting to hear Tamil pronounced properly in Tamil songs - you said the exact same words my mom said the other day about Shreya Ghosal in your post... one of things that drives me nuts is when they never finish the words in songs  what is this 'porae' it's  'poraen!!!!!!'😑

I appreciate the talent, but I want to hear Tamil properly, is that so wrong?πŸ˜†

Yes the movie is out, I saw it in  the theatre the other day, and saw the CD being sold in the store yesterday, got that too...  it  has a lot of tinges of Kaaka Kaaka, but GVM admitted that  KK,  Vetaiyyadu Vilayadu and YA could be see n as extension of the same character so  that makes sense. It's  a nice movie,  and it is Ajith, our Ajith , not Thalai in this movie and he is fabulous in it, the scenes with the little girl- you can see the father in him... so beautiful.

Okay I'm going to stop gushing because I love Ajith and am so glad to see his return, I will find no flaws .  You've heard 'Unakenna Venum Sollu'  from same movie right?  Trisha is gorgeous here, I've never thought she was  anything more then pretty until this movie... I love the traditional look and she is amazing in it, maybe that's why. I know they tried to age her but I think she looks beautiful...  

And this song too, kind of fits  our couple...kind of sort of... maybe?  When they first left India and came to Paris?πŸ˜›

Gonna link Translation and Vid here, for those who are curious- hope you don't mind. 

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up_JHBZNztU
Translation: http://www.tsonglyrics.com/2015/02/unakenna-venum-sollu-english-meaning.html

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Errant... Rofl.. Main uske liye apne posts kyon waste karoon

Swa-Podi, you sit and cuddle that overgrown Shravu. 

SheilaVj thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely adorable song.!!! πŸ‘Nisha your choice of song is highly commendable. What a lyrics. OMG.. completely floored. It is in repeat mode in my playlist...
I m from OLD School too when it comes to music and lyrics... I always go for ilayaraja, RDB for Melodies. and for Lyrics its Vairamuthu. The Latest addition being Madan Karky and Thamarai...I prefer Thamizh songs for lyrics ...I know Im kind of biased in this πŸ˜‰... Im Waiting to hear II singing another song to add to my playlist😊.. I would like to know if she sings some Ilayaraja melodies πŸ˜³

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Love this LADIES LOUNGE!!!

All the chatter that goes on here...all of us connected virtually...
NIVI sweetheart get well soonπŸ€—
You have all become part of real life now!!

NISHA LOVED THE UPDATES AND THE SONG.  Strangely my RnB introduced me to this...❀️

I really want him Nisha to go and google something she sings when our man is clueless about what's going on in her head after a fight may be.πŸ˜‰

Loved that he has seen the stolen contents of her purse. 

Can we have her discover something about him an indicator how far he's moved from his default mode for her..
Like the hiking remark from his partner...

I wish I could make you give your job and keep writing and I can re - arrange my life and keep reading πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

SERIOUSLY?
Can there be a more beautiful song Asma?
Sema shock enakku innikki I have listened to it 20 times I think The words are sheer poetryπŸ‘πŸ‘
Ashu25 thumbnail
So its song gushing and lyrics now. 
Bring it on ladies,  give me more reasons and songs to add to my loop! 

Ilayaraja is my all time fav music composer 
I do not know much about the lyricists in Tamil,  but music connects us all is what I feel!!! 
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago