Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RomComFan

Nisha...  this is just about your songs because they deserve their own post.  Eppadithaan neenga evalavu poruthamana paaduu ellam choose panrinka? [how do you choose such perfect songs?]  I love your work, but when you have the mussic selection, those updates becomes even more special for me- and this is no different.   "Iyengar veettu azhage" , quite surprised you've never used that before actually because it is so perfect for her and then muthal malai... *sigh*  

A wonderful Harris Jayaraj tribute... love the wway you use songs...   The song from Yennai Arinthaal, sooo dreamy , romantic and meaningful, and on loop on my mp3... it's like 'oru paathi kathavu' for me in terms of the beauty and love in it.  and the fact that you ised it as a chapter title just makes it all the more beautiful...  And with Chimayi , Thamarai & the beautiful video too... *sigh* it's like I got my old Ajith back, not 'thalai' in that movie, another reason for my love.

I just realized you had 2 Vikram & 2 Trisha songs... coincidence?   And You got Na. Muthukiumar,  Thamarai  & Ajith too... if you were beside me right now i'd give you a hug just for the place your music took me too...🤗

I love my Tamil music, and I really lovethat you incorporate it into your story so often... thank you so much Nisha.   Reading our story reminfds me of all the things to love about our culture.

Will retun shortly with my thoughts on the writing but I just could not resist posting this... you  deserve to know how much it means to me and a lot of the others who are so far from home and lost in this 'in between' lives of ours to be reminded of who we are  at our roots and why we should be so proud of it...

Naan poi HJ playlist potuttu velai seriya poren... piragu vanthu micham soluraen [I am going to put on a hj playlist now and get some  stuff done, i'll come back and say the rest]... I think this is the most Tamil I've ever written on this forum... all thanks to you... thank you Nisha! 🤗

RCF

No thesis or study or anything, whenevr I want to use lyrics in a chapter I go to my first love Hindi or Tamil songs... and searched Kartik songs first, then Harris Jayaraj melodious 2015

I TYPED EXACTLY THAT

I know pretty crude right?

Yenna panradu enakku avlava new songs teriyadu ma, I only listen to the oldies
Chinmayi just GUSHES LIKE A STREAM OF SUGAR

YES YES YES YES ON ajith in this movie

Inda movie release ayacha? I want to watch
OMG!!!! HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SOPHISTICATED IN THAT WHITE KURTA PAJAMA
As a human being I have the greatest admiration for him, SO SO UNPRETENTIOUS
I AM SO HAPPY this song is on him, I am a total Tamizhachi RCF
You dont have to suspect anything else

Kinda corrupted because I lived in Delhi😉

But a soaked strained and drowned IYER😃
Chinmayi is my new love now... my girl crush as of today
Good grief!!!

Vaanga seekram, u can tell me all about songs I obviously dont know
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am dowloading this!!! 
Chinmayee has always been my fav singer. 
I dont have many regional songs in my loop. Its only hindi and english... 
This deserves to be added right away! 
Thanks a lot... Lovely discovery I would say.. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
RnB,youtube this song dear.look for the lyrics and meaning...easiest way to your girl's thoughts...go go go...
Ashu25 thumbnail
And author sahiba, why are you giving me another reason to love this guy again??? 
I am not getting back to loving this jerk or gushing about him ever, however handsome and ermmm deliciously described he is. 
I will be my bratty self like last night ranting at eveey given opportunity 🤣
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

And author sahiba, why are you giving me another reason to love this guy again???

I am not getting back to loving this jerk or gushing about him ever, however handsome and ermmm deliciulsy decribed he is.
I will be my bratty self like last night ranting at eveey given opportunity🤣

Hello Ashu, knock knock!! Konjam dream land lendhu veliye va.
Reality check 19 down and counting. 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I am not getting back to loving this jerk or gushing about him ever, however handsome and ermmm deliciulsy decribed he is. 
I will be my bratty self like last night ranting at eveey given opportunity 🤣

Cant help it😆 She is just overwhelmed by him... its just another morning in Paris, while she wrestles with her finances, he shows up freshly showered and shaved... and asks for a cup of coffee

A lil breezy interaction in the kitchen...
"How deep is their love?" I guess

He is feverishly obsessed with this side of her, where is by herself and thoughtful and quiet. Since he is a very quiet man, he is drawn to her when she is super quiet... she has no idea he loves her quiet side every now and then every motor mouth turns quiet, and he absolutely loves it.

He has to break the big news to her. Hes probably not thrilled about it, but discovering that he is drawn to her more and more every day is just the absolute pits😭
She is the best thing that ever happened to him, I mean how unpretentious is she? Oiled face and hair, talking to herself, pretending to make coffee for Appa, and preoccupied enough to let water over flow her coffee cup

BLISS!!
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved the songs. It was like a tribute to all good lyrics...specifically i always love a song if the lyrics is gud. And that too lines in mudhal mazhai is my fav...
I have tons of fav like this - poo vasam from anbe sivam...kaiyil mithakum from ratchagan...tons and tons of songs... hmm...all great memories...

Ans someone had mentioned spb...dont even go there...iam like a spb paithiyam...my all time fav is enna satham intha neram...it hasnt changed even after these many years...
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To Dream ...

Super cute update. How can anyone not fall for this queen of antics and her most endearing thoughts.👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Talk more of II... I will love it. She is a sweetheart... As real as possible and even more! 
That pig is...nonowWhy waste my early morning breezy II thoughts and feelings wala update over him... 
I will gush II now on 
She is my girl crush! 
 Imagine,  no face and I am crushing!!! 
People will think m mad 😔
Where are you taking II next with that jerk? 
As in,  when is the next update 😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Love this LADIES LOUNGE!!!

All the chatter that goes on here...all of us connected virtually...
NIVI sweetheart get well soon🤗
You have all become part of real life now!!

NISHA LOVED THE UPDATES AND THE SONG.  Strangely my RnB introduced me to this...❤️

I really want him Nisha to go and google something she sings when our man is clueless about what's going on in her head after a fight may be.😉

Loved that he has seen the stolen contents of her purse. 

Can we have her discover something about him an indicator how far he's moved from his default mode for her..
Like the hiking remark from his partner...

I wish I could make you give your job and keep writing and I can re - arrange my life and keep reading 👏👍🏼