SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
I dont have much tamil songs in my collection.just sime surya songs.its bcoz its difficult to understand lyrics[but film dialogues I can understand.its simewhat simple].but kannamoochi and today this song...now tops my favourites...
I dont have much tamil songs in my collection.just some surya songs.its bcoz its difficult to understand lyrics[but film dialogues I can understand.its simewhat simple].but kannamoochi and today this song...now tops my favourites...
LOVED IT!! 
Within a week or so, I have fallen in love with II and R&B.

Like you mentioned, II is totally clueless about his feelings for her.. and trying so hard to hide the the money and pin ... but I am loving that innocence about her.

I don't know how you do it but appreciate the fact that you update so frequently throughout the day. 

Also, it's weird.. I was just listening to Idhayathil Yetho Ondru, before I noticed the update.. and then I see it in the update too! It is undoubtedly the best 2015 song till now - beautiful lyrics and Chinmayi's voice! :)

Originally posted by ishruhi

I dont have much tamil songs in my collection.just sime surya songs.its bcoz its difficult to understand lyrics[but film dialogues I can understand.its simewhat simple].but kannamoochi and today this song...now tops my favourites...

This one is OUSTANDING!! Kannammochi is 20 years old? maybe? But I am almost stunned they could write and compose such a beautiful song

I am happy I am helping you build your Tamil collection. I cant say I listen to as many as someof the younger crowd does. I am very selective... To match up to Gulzar RD in Hindi and SPB in Tamil is impossible so I just listen to songs before 1990s๐Ÿ˜ญ
Such beautiful selection words in the song Nish!!! 
Lovelyyy
I listend to it just now and am downloading it right away!!! 
Originally posted by -SakuraS-

LOVED IT!! 
Within a week or so, I have fallen in love with II and R&B.

Like you mentioned, II is totally clueless about his feelings for her.. and trying so hard to hide the the money and pin ... but I am loving that innocence about her.

I don't know how you do it but appreciate the fact that you update so frequently throughout the day. 

Also, it's weird.. I was just listening to Idhayathil Yetho Ondru, before I noticed the update.. and then I see it in the update too! It is undoubtedly the best 2015 song till now - beautiful lyrics and Chinmayi's voice! :)

As people can see I am responding to every post๐Ÿ˜†  Oh! really? I had no idea of the song's existence I am almost afraid to listen to new songs fearing it will be bad

If u have a YT link of melodious raaga based songs or songs like this one... in Tamil that you have loved... NEW ones preferably I would loveee it... My new song knowledge is quite pathetic if I can admit it publicly. PLEASE SHARE๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S. Iam listening to this one for the 14th time I think
I am in love with this chapter for some weird reason and with the song

I am thinking what are the odds that someone you love loves YOU more than you could ever imagine๐Ÿ˜ณ
Exponentially high!!
Since its a love story we can all hope it happens to one of us sometime or the other

THANKS FOR READING!!!

Nisha...  this is just about your songs because they deserve their own post.  Eppadithaan neenga evalavu poruthamana paaduu ellam choose panrinka? [how do you choose such perfect songs?]  I love your work, but when you have the mussic selection, those updates becomes even more special for me- and this is no different.   "Iyengar veettu azhage" , quite surprised you've never used that before actually because it is so perfect for her and then muthal malai... *sigh*  

A wonderful Harris Jayaraj tribute... love the wway you use songs...   The song from Yennai Arinthaal, sooo dreamy , romantic and meaningful, and on loop on my mp3... it's like 'oru paathi kathavu' for me in terms of the beauty and love in it.  and the fact that you ised it as a chapter title just makes it all the more beautiful...  And with Chimayi , Thamarai & the beautiful video too... *sigh* it's like I got my old Ajith back, not 'thalai' in that movie, another reason for my love.

I just realized you had 2 Vikram & 2 Trisha songs... coincidence?   And You got Na. Muthukiumar,  Thamarai  & Ajith too... if you were beside me right now i'd give you a hug just for the place your music took me too...๐Ÿค—

I love my Tamil music, and I really lovethat you incorporate it into your story so often... thank you so much Nisha.   Reading our story reminfds me of all the things to love about our culture.

Will retun shortly with my thoughts on the writing but I just could not resist posting this... you  deserve to know how much it means to me and a lot of the others who are so far from home and lost in this 'in between' lives of ours to be reminded of who we are  at our roots and why we should be so proud of it...

Naan poi HJ playlist potuttu velai seriya poren... piragu vanthu micham soluraen [I am going to put on a hj playlist now and get some  stuff done, i'll come back and say the rest]... I think this is the most Tamil I've ever written on this forum... all thanks to you... thank you Nisha! ๐Ÿค—
M nt 2 knowledgable abt old hindi songs nd new 1s also I only know of bc my cousin dances 2 latest ones 4 hr performances. Can't listen 2 thm more thn 1c...tht 2 cause she forces me 2 watch hr vids. ๐Ÿ˜†
Old 1s only know some of Lata Mangeshkar nd Kishore Kumar bc dad wld play thm in the car on road trips whn we were young. ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lovelyyy

me too downloaded.now listening ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Ashu25

Lovelyyy

Ayyo!! TAMIZH VERSION IS AN ABSOLUTE KILLER DI๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Tamarai has absolutely nailed it...๐Ÿ‘