Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To dream of myself within a dream

Sunday evening went in bed... she made poha at around midnight and they ended up watching Gravity until 3, and went to bed soon after

II slept on the couch... when he went to pick her up she threw a fit and curled right back up on the backrest

"You dont let me sleep" she whined

"I can come pick you up if I want to u know" he sniggered

"Po da!!" she dismissed
He lay on the couch by her until she fell asleep and brought her back to the bed at 6 ish Monday morning,
to reward himself for the tough labor he woke her to make love

"I KNEW IT with you nothing's free!!" she groaned... arching for him... her eyes still closed
"U are the least philanthropical of all the men I know" she declared as he pushed

"Do u know all of them?" he asked hot and husky in her ear

He was in the shower at 8 ish when she woke... Akka called to ask when exactly she was returning, she didnt remember promised to check with Rakshasan and call back

She brushed her teeth and sat down with her "as close to filter coffee" in taste espresso on the kitchen table and made a list of what all she needed to buy

She counted the cash, between the cab to the Doc visit, the grocery and meds that night and the being lost on Monday a week ago, she was down to 118 EU

The tees she saw wandering around the strip mall by the butcher's on Saturday, all of it tanged between 15-20EU each

She could get 6 tees and a few key chains?

Harris Jayaraj Hits played on his ipad FM "Iyengar veettu azhage"...

R&B had a Breville Oracle Espresso maker, they ran for over $2,500 a piece... Appa and Amma both loved coffee
It took II a a day to figure out how to make coffee in these, she drained atleast 6 cups
Looking at him sheepishly, he gave her a look of"
"If u are looking for something to fight about we can find other topics, 6 cups of wasted coffee wont cut it II"

"U can say learn it first or something sharp like that" she muttered apologetically

"So u can stop using it completely?" he challeneged

She blushed... "ummm no"

"Liar!" he said

A simple one costed between $150-200, she could go over to D II on Sunday and make coffee for all, she smiled out the window unaware she was being watched

The contents of her purse spread out on the kitchen table, her hair in a oily knot, she wore, a red kurta and a cream chudidar
Like she was going to take one of those oil baths, her body glistened... a plastic sesame oil bottle sat on the counter, a bowl of heated oil sat on the kitchen table
She dabbed some and rubbed on her feet as she thought... deeply

"OK 5 tees and 10 key chains?"
"A board game, 3 tees and 10 key chains"

She wrote down a mathematical model for it

And turned the Post it pad upside down

She walked over to the espresso machine and looked at its every attachment, carressed every inch of it fondly
and talked to herself... "Appa this is how you make it seriya"
She showed him how to grind coffee beans, how to turn on the water supply pour milk
She quickly ran to the gas range pulled a towel and draped it on her shoulder pretending to be a barista

And whipped up a steaming cup

Added 2.5 spoons of sugar giggling

"Idu enakku pa" she raised a toast to her Dad and sipped, licked the foam...

"Rakshasan will say its too sweet or too foamy but its good for us all" she declared wandered over to the balcony to watch the pigeons
Her things lay on the table he walked a couple steps into the kitchen, and saw what she had laid out
It was complex, goofy and random like her... feminine

A change purse with treble clef pattern, a pair of pink earbuds, a bunch of Indian and EU change, some Grace moisturizer/lotion,
feminine hygene products, his favorite brand of gum (Spearmint, he had those lying around everywhere in Malcha Marg,
they had fought over the last piece the day after the wedding
he had let her have it, and gotten sex in exchange),
 her ipod, MP3 player... each with a set of earphones wrapped
Some Rs.500 and Rs 1,000 bills
What looked to him like 100 EU,  MAC lipstick and Burt's Bees chapstick, and some bindis... a
key chain/pendant pic with Shravu and her feasting on ice cream sundae.
In a ziploc bag..A pink 2.5* 2.5 inch post it with  a twist on the I.O.U,
it said "II OWES YOU" a smiley face..A face of what she thought was a Rakshasan with a Rs.5 coin pinned to the center
A CMU lapel pin in silver...his reward from his Game Theory Professor for acing the class
It was on the top drawer of the bed side table, now it was in her purse... or part of its contents
He broke into a half smile

she made mental count, on her finger, set the transparent espresso glass mug on the rail and turned

"Counting pigeons?" he asked innocently

"How did you know?" she lied😳
"U have 6 fingers open, and I see 6?" he offered lamely

"Darn it!" she said😳

she quickly walked over to the kitchen table and stuffed the ziploc and the lapel pin in the purse and then stuffed everything else slooowly
He ran a finger on her arm... feeling the oil

"Champ Elysses opens at 10, we can get there and eat breakfast, dont eat here, he said getting water out of his hair rubbing his towel furiously
He was dressed in blue jeans and yet another attractive shirt, white and navy stripes
She didnt know of ANYONE that looked so good in blue jeans and a simple shirt

Mahathi crooned for Mudhal Mazhai (Bheema)
Ornaal Unnai Naanum Kaanavittaal..
n Vaazhvil Andha Naaley Illai..
Ornaal Unnai Naanum Partheyvittaal..
Annaalin Neelam Pdhavillai..

(The day I dont see you that day doesnt exist in my life
The day I see you, the day doesnt seem long enough to me)

She felt her heart thud painfully... he was so effortlessly handsome so lazily casual, not taking his appearance seriously at all
Everything about him smelled good enough to eat, his soap his hair... even his towel was a gleaming white with bold navy stripes on both sides

He was rarely bare feet, his feet were lighter than Lasya's belly... pink and well groomed
She quietly placed her things in her purse...

He threw the towel on her like  a canopy she inhaled for a secret minute, and smiled
Recorded that one minute in her mind's harddrive in a file name "For ever & ever"
It was filling up fast...
Can I add extra storage to "For ever & ever?"

What can the second file be named as?

Part 2?
Part two in the second week of honeymoon? How many Forevers will you have di?
A million😭😭

He removed the towel

"Its all oily now" she muttered grabbing it back from him

she wanted it... there was no easier way of getting it
"I want coffee" he said

"Umm sure"

"Extra foamy?" he asked
She looked up startled wondering if he overheard her mocking him

"Thats the only kind I know how to make"

He didnt usually have his with milk... she made the best coffee she could and watched him sip, he smiled his half smile

She picked up her purse...

"Idhayathai edo ondru izhukkudu yeno indru"  Chinmayi sang

Something in my heart
tugs a little today.
never been like this before.

like a sea wave
pulling me to shore
my heart didn't hesitate
to drown itself.

I've one little heart
which was mine till now.
I could see it slipping
away from me slowly.

this is a dream state
dont like disturb it.
I dreamed and saw myself
in my own dream.

what would I want ?
won't you stand and ask once ?.
you and me are same,
when is time to say that ?

to come with bunch of flowers.
to give you with joy.
i am desiring
to share my mind.

what is that stopping me
my heart is helpless
like a leaf i wash away soaked in your river

a bud becoming a flower
is beautiful.
for a 1000 years this transformation has been repeated☺️.

Like a silver anklet in legs,
this mind is murmuring.
like an unworn diamond in my body
a new shyness
will shine on it.

Something in my heart
pulling me a little today.
never been like this before.

like a sea wave
pulling the seashore
my heart didn't hesitate
to drown itself.

this is a dream state
didn't like disturb it.
I dreamed and saw myself
in my own dream.

She put stuff away without talking... heard the pigeons over the sound of the song and went back to stare picked up her mug from the rail

He leaned on the wall, one foot up, one hand tucked into his pocket the other holding his cup, his eyes followed her

she returned with her cup... and set in the sink and let the water flow... over flow

She shut the faucet and looked up to find him looking...

(Author's Note: OUTSTANDING LYRICS by Tamarai, and Chinmayi has just KILLED IT!!👏👏)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDPULSnvLJw

Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Listening 2 all these Tam songs makes me want 2 learn Tamil...sum1 want 2 teach me?? Lovely update Nisha.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Divashni
this will be one of my ALL TIME FAVES

Something very poignant about her hiding two things that belong to him in her purse, the first thing she ever owed him, and one thing she stole from him.

He knows now that she stole it☺️

I accidentally stumbled upon the song... SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG... OMG SO BEAUTIFUL SO SO BEAUTIFUL

If I had searched all night I couldnt have found this song
I have kind of given up on new Hindi ones, they are all a bunch of garbage

Tamil I am still holding out on hope
I dont know if Tamarai is Karunanidhi's daughter/granddaughter I may be wrong

SUCH BEAUTIFUL LYRICS

I AM SPEECHLESS

I WISH YOU KNEW TAMIL, JUSTTT TO UNDERSTAND THIS SONG😭
OMG!!
Especially the part where she says I moan like silver anklets, like unworn diamonds I have a sheen all over☺️ I dont think there can be anything more beautiful that describes their lovemaking😳

And... I only have one heart and I find it slipping away☺️

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
'forever and ever'add as much as data you want.your storage capacity is progressing geometrically, girl.loved her thoughts and the lyrics of that song.
Errantnomad thumbnail

So true when people say dreams of seeing yourself within a dream more an extension of your current state if mind . Sort of a mirror to your reflection or your inner being.

II is an a very happy state of mind now but somewhere in her mind questions herself if this happiness will ever last. She is scared of pebbles hitting the water which would create ripples later cascading into slightly larger circles. I exactly don't know what I am trying to say here!! I am struggling with vocabulary here!!

Just that I find her with her coffee very serene.

She is going to be crushed... Life is   Cruel at times... A real bi*ch

Thank you for the link... Heard the song!! Absolutely beautiful.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this song is so melodious...now I just listened..
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

So true when people say dreams of seeing yourself within a dream more an extension of your current state if mind . Sort of a mirror to your reflection or your inner being.

II is an a very happy state of mind now but somewhere in her mind questions herself if this happiness will ever last. She is scared of pebbles hitting the water which would create ripples later cascading into slightly larger circles. I exactly don't know what I am trying to say here!! I am struggling with vocabulary here!!

Just that I find her with her coffee very serene.

She is going to be crushed... Life is   Cruel at times... A real bi*ch

Thank you for the link... Heard the song!! Absolutely beautiful.

She has NO IDEA how smitten he is by her, JUST NONE
She thinks he is the most good looking guy and what the heck is he doing with HER, and here he is trying to find something within her possessions that will give him a hint about her feelings☺️

EN, I think this song might be the most beautiful I have heard this year, undoubtedly... Chinmayi sounds like sugar syrup... the opening piano and the closing hmmm just TOO GOOD
Couldnt have found a better song... nope...

Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">She has NO IDEA how smitten he is by her, JUST NONE
She thinks he is the most good looking guy and what the heck is he doing with HER, and here he is trying to find something within her possessions that will give him a hint about her feelings☺️

EN, I think this song might be the most beautiful I have heard this year, undoubtedly... Chinmayi sounds like sugar syrup... the opening piano and the closing hmmm just TOO GOOD
Couldnt have found a better song... nope...</font>

I was watching super singer a few days bk and continuously kept humming this tune through the day . I heard it when I was working and tune stayed with me but did not pay attention to the lyrics that would help me google it. I was frustrated that day that I dint know which song it was!! So when I heard it now, it was like hitting a jackpot... These SoSy pages are truly awesome
Divashni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Divashni
this will be one of my ALL TIME FAVES

Something very poignant about her hiding two things that belong to him in her purse, the first thing she ever owed him, and one thing she stole from him.

He knows now that she stole it☺️

I accidentally stumbled upon the song... SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SONG... OMG SO BEAUTIFUL SO SO BEAUTIFUL

If I had searched all night I couldnt have found this song
I have kind of given up on new Hindi ones, they are all a bunch of garbage

Tamil I am still holding out on hope
I dont know if Tamarai is Karunanidhi's daughter/granddaughter I may be wrong

SUCH BEAUTIFUL LYRICS

I AM SPEECHLESS

I WISH YOU KNEW TAMIL, JUSTTT TO UNDERSTAND THIS SONG😭
OMG!!
Especially the part where she says I moan like silver anklets, like unworn diamonds I have a sheen all over☺️ I dont think there can be anything more beautiful that describes their lovemaking😳

And... I only have one heart and I find it slipping away☺️

@bold: Yes me too. Yo yo honey singh nd all tht cr*p. 🤢
Last hindi song I heard on repeat ws mayb raabta nd sunn raha hai (female ver) bt tht 2 only bc I hv a girl crush on Shreya Ghoshal. 😳
Hv listend 2 sum Tam songs bc of this story nd I appreciate thm jst 4 the music nd melodies...music hs no language I guess 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
U are right Divashni Shreya is fantastic

But I have a problem with her Tamil pronunciation. I am old school I WANT Tamil to SOUND like Tamil, I dont want some overpaid Bollywood singer show up at AVM Studios and "do his/her best" and walk away with a fat check

Already I am having to deal with mediocre melody and, lyrics to top it off if Tamil sounds like how Bollywood mocks/ridicules Tamilians, I can get murderous..There is more than enough Tamil talent in Tamil Nadu I personally dont quite understand why Tamil cinema has to suck up to and worship Bollywood😕

Just like I wonder why Bollywood has to steal from Hollywood. 😕
But then thats my opinion

Hindi is just pure unadulterated garbage, if its not written by Gulzar or Vishal Bharadwaj or Swapnil I dont even listen to it. Its all about sex, and m------n leaving NOTHING to imagination
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago