Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EXACTLY!!

We all do things all the time that make us seem selfish and crazy. That's what life's all about, we cannot be always morally and ethically upright. We are at our workplace, but in our personal life we push boundaries, we keep testing and challenging our spouse to see how much is too much. She would have never married him if he had told her he hates India and he hates selling cars
He did what he thought was right. We can all hate him but that's the story of R&B and II
Extremely flawed individuals
Thankfully its not a instruction manual on "How to have a happy married life"

Its a story of "How to love, live, arouse, anger, enrage, infuriate, delight, excite, enrapture, captivate, and win over someone"
There is no ideal "Lived happily ever after" day or time

They will see themselves through one crisis after another
The joy is not in giving up, the joy is in getting close to murder and yet not killing the other person
Maybe no real world marriage will last this way, maybe everything in the world of fiction should only be "perfect"

If he returns with her, and shuts down Paris, or quits Argent and becomes his Dad's crony there is no spark left in his personality or in this story

I agree..But I am taking an extra step and saying that R&B did not hide things fully here... She knows that he loves Argent, he is not interested in Excelsior and he loves travelling...He did not completely hide things there...and inspite of all this, she was also adamant to marry him...Only thing he hid from her was his desire to move to paris...Now even if he changes that, he is still going to travel for his job and II has to bear that, unless he no more wants to travel , leave argent and work in excelsior to be with II all days...But that decision should come from him...II cannot force him to do this because he gives equal importance to his career as much as II...

Actually all these decisions somehow comes down to priority at different stages of life...At one point, R&B might feel that his wife and kid has more priority and in that case can reduce the number of travels/ even leave argent...Same thing II can feel at some point as well...They just need time to figure all this out...

Till that I wont blame one single person here...They both fell head over heels on the other and wanted to marry inspite of knowing all the real difficulties..Now it is time for both to face it and live...

charlie1950 thumbnail
10-11 pages in with comments or rather
conversation but no update since the toss

Am I missing an update peps
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Is there an update on this thread yet?  If so which page number...?  
Last update I read was coin toss on thread 11...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkleamina

Meaning of Multiple
Page 5

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkleamina

sparkleamina thumbnail
Thank you @seriousreader and @swaram
Will read it right now...

You are very helpful :)
sparkleamina thumbnail
Another fab set of updates...II's reaction to M's visit wasn't as intense as I thought it might be...although it definitely heightened her want for R&B ;)
Bally's is so cheeky...his comradrie with R&B is great and the way he teases II is so sweet :)

Oh no, II is going to be heartbroken when she finds out R&B is not returning to India with her...

Look forward to the next update Nisha...
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Meaning of Multiple

Yay, Texting is back.πŸ‘πŸΌ  I was so missing that for some time. Something so cute, witty and romantic in the way they do it.

II is turning the tables in their love making sessions.😳 She is now bolder and  is making him go over the edge. He is as keen to know his place in her heart as much as she is. How eager was he to know what she meant by "mine"! Guess with time, they will break their self made defenses and let the other a little more into their "inner" domain.❀️

R&B now facing the daunting task of breaking the news to II and be mentally ready for what will ensue.😲 If I am understanding correctly , he is just not going to return with her on Friday but will join her in India on Thursday the next week. He will have to bribe his way out by promising to bring her Swiss chocolates or somethingπŸ˜†.   He probably is thinking of shuttling between the two continents every few months. Going to be tough for him to be away from II for long, so, will make short trips to EU I guess.πŸ˜ƒ

Good old Bally is back . Suman and Bally , they could brighten II's mood anytime." patiyon se raat ko peedit" sanstha ! 🀣 II surely could be voted president for this!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
CarpeDiem_365 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

We will see a whole different II whens she returns to India. She will be more calm composed, and restrained. She is a serious career woman that only eats, sleeps and ermmm... does that other thing... since March 8th

Starting March 30th, she will be back to being her Burberry wearing rushing from one conf room to another skipping lunch, letting her coffee get cold on her desk harried frazzled Deployment Mgr.
If he believes only he has a serious career, then he has another thing coming
A part of him knows that, she is unlike any other
She has let down her guard for his sake alone, if he squanders it away she will go back to being her playful naughty self with Shravu and give him the cold shoulder

Hes the one that wants kids... she already has one... Shravu, no two... Nandu... no three... Lasya... no four... Akka's next :P

Poor Ranjan, he might have to watch blood flow down the stairs daily now...
Either blood will trickle down or there wont be anyone on the second floor because she will shift bases to D II if he does this too often
Argent establishing an office in Bay Area in 2017,
AGM at Excelsior, and Manny and Sam convincing him not to sell to Chachu;
Annual fiscal review at Argent in August when Akka has her baby if he visits he will expect her to go with him to Paris,

Her next year's review/feedback @ KMPG and Bally's take based on Excelsior TransPro deployment disaster,

Appa continuing to hate R&B, R&B's desire to start a family
Ranjan's acquittal or redemption, Beenu Kumar will make an entry, how can she not

ALL in the backdrop of the intense attraction they feel for each other

Interesting...😊
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread Nisha.

Gosh. SoSy threads are too fast for me😊. Not surprising as each update is a gem in itself.

To me these M updates have been stomach churning. I could feel steam coming out of my ears😊.
II does not deserve his uber sexy exes who lived in with him making house calls. And I still do not agree on RB being cool with it and being oblivious to II's pain, inspite of her telling him repeatedly  that she is not cool with his past. It is cruel and no woman should face that situation.
It does not happen in west either. Exes may meet outside and in public gatherings but not at home.
But then II made her choice to marry him knowing his past, when she had other decent alternative as Sree.😊 She has to suffer through this.
And you are right , M has to make house call to 'Stir the pot'. If they met outside then II may not have been affected by her as much.
Ok again I am ranting. I will stop spreading negativity here now.
I guess I am too much into II character. Hence the reaction. I am going to detach myself from II and enjoy the story.
As the author of the story you would know the complete picture . I will hold my thoughts till you finish updating the whole situation.