Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
❤️ page no.148!!so heading on to ss13!yesterday 300th update...today ss13!!we do get something to celebrate everyday...hats off nisha!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh to hona hi thaa. Poor II bearing the brunt of something she is not really responsible for. I can just about I can just about imagine RB sniggering and telling II how he always knew that transpro was such a bad fit for excelsior...even if he doesn't say IT in so many words  she will feell guilty about the debacle considering  how much she defended her product.  Not a happy position to be in. 
I just wish bansal would take some responsibility for pushing this on Ranjan...

Also RB's timing couldn't be more wrong. As it is bechari is so down in the dumps on top of that an absconding husband...although I think at this juncture it's good he isn't around to rub salt on her KMPG wounds...but even then...wouldn't be surprised if she completely loses it. 

Great going Nisha...the conflict of interest can be most torturous especially for those who have a conscience. 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Don't know why they don't have an " I BOW DOWN TO YOU" icon!
The best knot ever for me so far Nisha.

So many times life is all about connecting the dots. 

Both RnB and II are dealing with what they have inherited. Transpro and all it's flaws causing havoc in II's personal life and RnB parachuting into E to help fix that and locking horns with the woman he is married to is what our man has inherited. Not counting the truckloads of money and all the scandal!

But then the man that he is it does not cross his mind to find out how she's feeling before he blurts. She too is in no mood to understand that after promising not to call he won't unless he had something urgent and important. Both of them are so rapt in their own worlds, then concerns of a long distance marriage. PAAVAM both II and RnB! 

Will be interesting to see what they do with all this. 

AWESOME drooling as always for more!!😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Yeh to hona hi thaa. Poor II bearing the brunt of something she is not really responsible for. I can just about I can just about imagine RB sniggering and telling II how he always knew that transpro was such a bad fit for excelsior...even if he doesn't say IT in so many words  she will feell guilty about the debacle considering  how much she defended her product.  Not a happy position to be in. 

I just wish bansal would take some responsibility for pushing this on Ranjan...

Also RB's timing couldn't be more wrong. As it is bechari is so down in the dumps on top of that an absconding husband...although I think at this juncture it's good he isn't around to rub salt on her KMPG wounds...but even then...wouldn't be surprised if she completely loses it. 

Great going Nisha...the conflict of interest can be most torturous especially for those who have a conscience. 

Totally agree with u. I am glad that she told RnB to take your time in coming back. 😕I hope that dense man understands the sarcasm. 😲I feel II pain 😭 no amount of pampering from others can replace the dude's presence. 
I hope appa doesn't pass any comments or judegment on RnB, it will just make her more unhappy. On the flip side Ranjan is acting like a total sweetheart, pampering II. Which is just sweet. 
In my practical head I understand RnB's delay but the romantic part of me is super mad at him😡.I looking forward to explosive meet up.😳

It's rightly "When it rains, it pours

PS: please open a new thread Ms Nisha. You definatly know how to add a twist without being over dramatic. 👏👏⭐️ I bow to your talent and keeping us hooked for more then 3 months. 

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
TheSunShine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
II was already upset with the Transpro project going south and R&B breaks the news of his trip extension just EXCELLENT😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Is it the first time we are having a sad first update in the new thread ?? 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Would ranjan go against R&B and approve the hardware updates for his DIL ?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Would ranjan go against R&B and approve the hardware updates for his DIL ?

UGHHH!!! I mean ughhh!! HOW can we get out of this mess? Who wants to be Ranjan? NOT ME😭
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Is it the first time we are having a sad first update in the new thread ?? 

I am really sad for II. It a double whammy for her. 😭😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thread 13 is now open
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4345252&PID=121139561&#p121139561 Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago