Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sarsyed

Oh aisa kya...mujhe laga woh wed se pehle lautega to surprise II😳  yahan toh ulti ganga behnewali hai..😭

But if he is not returning on wed II should definitely go to D II. ..hadd hai yaar she is so obediently agreeing to whatever he says..abhi II shuld definitely provoke him👏

yes it will be unpredictable :-)
agar woh II goes to DII toh predictable na ban jayega , i want her to ignore and pretend like nothing happened no rona dhona no nothing just feed him, like nothing happened nothing mattered and he can keep going behind her .. thats what happens in my house i  play the i will ignore you card on the 3 in my house 😆
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Finally caught up with all the new chapters! I seriously don't know how you do this but I am sooo happy I found this story!! The different emotions you bring about and the depth of the characters.. so many real life circumstances.. Everything feels so real... II finding out about R&B's Geneva trip, her "it doesn't affect me" attitude.. breaking down in private.. coming to terms with it in her way.. the post-it notes around the house.. the goodbye.. We've all been through similar situations.. 
A man who hates chocolate, ends up eating it because he missed her.. aww.. this guy is a sweetheart but he doesn't show it.. Would she ever find out how much he truly cares? 

II messing with Shravu & Nandu... poor Kids!! 🤣

Lasya.. I love how you describe her.. so adorable! 

So happy II stayed at MM and didn't go back to DII.. Poor Ranjan... he has been lonely for too long now. I love how he is spoiling her..lol. and how he noticed and immediately messaged R&B when he realized she was crying.. R&B replied too.. II is bringing them closer without even realizing it.. 

Congrats on 300th part and Thank you! :)
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

agar woh II goes to DII toh predictable na ban jayega , i want her to ignore and pretend like nothing happened no rona dhona no nothing just feed him, like nothing happened nothing mattered and he can keep going behind her .. thats what happens in my house i  play the i will ignore you card on the 3 in my house 😆

😆 so true! Typical wife reaction.😳
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

But she can't re...She has to talk and fight...she can't remain silent...Silence is R&B's strength..😆
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

😆so true! Typical wife reaction.😳

Me , I am pitching for DII,Anu. This will spite him for sure .In her case the silent treatment strategy doesn't work. Haven't we seen that when he hauled her off the shower ??if she gives him the silent treatment, he will plainly lift her, take her to bed and then you know that her resistance is as weak as her resistance to chocalate or as weak as kids hooked to Pokemon cards. I find this strategy to be wanting !!Counterirfeit card hai woh!! Will be spotted!!

So DII jao,she will get to spend some time with her parents( to me this would be one of the best times to spend time in DII , complain loads to periappa, give Appa the 'tenga' , suffer in silence until he comes bk, hauls her kicking and tantruming through the stairs all the way to malcha marg and the Tu tu mein mein shuru... Little predictable but will be fun. It's an open bait and she will get a little reaction for sure. All rounds cannot be won by him , hadh hai , yaar.

This silent treatment never works for long I feel, chocalate or chocalate pops does most of us in.

P.s I am sure, madam writer is enjoying the battle, she has thrown her bait and we are all falling prey to her royal bait as she plays her cards close to her chest and will have an ace up her sleeve.
   🥱
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

But she can't re...She has to talk and fight...she can't remain silent...Silence is R&B's strength..😆

When II remains silent, thats when it affects R&B most... So her silence will drive R&B up the wall.. Ignorance from II gets R&B like nothing ekse does.. Remember the metro ride, that guy talked so much the first time without being prompted!!😆
I say II should not be in MM but go work out of Chandigarh/amritsar maybe... N then give him silent treatment! Will make him murderous!!😆
swathi1990 thumbnail
Ufff...
Now we have to start a voting for

1) DII
2) Amritsar/chandigarh
3)Just ignore

and then Nish will come up with something totally different and we are going to gush about it...pappom...😆
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Ufff...

Now we have to start a voting for

1) DII
2) Amritsar/chandigarh
3)Just ignore

and then Nish will come up with something totally different and we are going to gush about it...pappom...😆

DII will bug him the most 😆
Biz trip he can understand but if he goes to pick her at the station and then II gives silent treatment...would be nice. I am sure by then II is already aware about Transpro fiasco. She will be not only pissed business wise but PERSONALLY too.😕
Typing on the phone sucks.😡
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

DII will bug him the most 😆
Biz trip he can understand but if he goes to pick her at the station and then II gives silent treatment...would be nice. I am sure by then II is already aware about Transpro fiasco. She will be not only pissed business wise but PERSONALLY too.😕
Typing on the phone sucks.😡

I like option 2&3 I feel ghar ki baat ghar mein rahe no need for appa drama, I think II will protect her men 😳 yes typing on the phone sucks 😡
swathi1990 thumbnail

I like option 2&3 I feel ghar ki baat ghar mein rahe no need for appa drama, I think II will protect her men 😳 yes typing on the phone sucks 😡

But 2 and 3 lacks a punch...The guy deserves much more for ditching his wife like that...We should think of something more...