Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi1990

But 2 and 3 lacks a punch...The guy deserves much more for ditching his wife like that...We should think of something more...

Koi Pathar se na Maro mere R&b ko πŸ˜†
We know he wouldn't do it in purpose given how often he calls her buys her Shruti box 😳
He doesn't have family saying poor guy :( and he is helping sukrit !! Me team R&b madam is getting royally pampered πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Koi Pathar se na Maro mere R&b ko πŸ˜†
We know he wouldn't do it in purpose given how often he calls her buys her Shruti box 😳
He doesn't have family saying poor guy :( and he is helping sukrit !! Me team R&b madam is getting royally pampered πŸ˜†

HeHe πŸ˜† I am always team R&B anu...You could see my previous responses...That will never change...But I still want her to throw a tantrum...It would be fun to see R&B pacify her in his own style...

and however mature I am when I support him and his job I am sure I would throw a tantrum if my R&B did that... πŸ˜† It is way of showing him that she cares and she misses him...❀️
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
302 Movers & Shakers

Things were expected to fall apart and they did... no not because II was on honeymoon and she is so important etc.. but because, they had shielded her from the goings on at KMPG
for the last 2.5 weeks... Gurti had another job offer, not within KMPG but outside, in Blore at a multinational as Financial Controller for their snack foods division

He undertook all projects Bansal assigned to this team... and from the looks of it she was going to lose Bhavna to Treasury too, she had applied for a position and II saw an email where she had requested permission to go interview

R&B had "politely" shot down the Gurgaon HW upgrade, and cash based transactions (automobile workshops were ridden with those) everything from  ..Rs.1800 wiper blades on M 800 model to  Rs. 10,000 odd seat hutch replacement were tanking, falling like fall leaves... were fallouts everywhere

The same story repeated itself in showrooms, the more prestigious showrooms transactions were "check based" in showrooms in the outskirts and areas with many small businesses, transactions were cash based, even Rs, 2.4 lakhs was brought INTO the showroom IN cash
and it was failing, taking the whole system with it...
Gurgaon was "running" fine because 90% of transactions at Gurgaon showroom was check based, most people that bought cars at Gurgaon worked for multinationals or other companies of repute and cars were bought with "reliable trustworthy" "white transactions"

Outskirts was mostly "all black" and it was hosing everything...

Gurti's last day was March 31st... there was talks about Bally being "promoted", without pay😑 that it is to get through the debacle of Excelsior deployment

Bally and her spent until 4 PM in the center island conference rooms, her roti and stuffed bhindi languished at her desk... then broke the meeting for 5 minutes so she could heat it up and bring it back

"Ashwini joined them around then, and talked about the 8 things Bansal wanted tracked ROI before vs after etc... the new set of failures will not only delay them but also
throw the ROI off completely, and an already "not so attractive" project was beginning to look worse

For II the fact that she might be reporting to a new Manager was nerve wracking enough

"I JUST got married and disappeared for three weeks yaar, how did things falls apart"
"Why didnt you copy me on any emails?" "We got rid of R&B didnt we from the deployment altogether
"How come he continues to screw things up for us?" she was extremely unhappy

"Chill Iyer. Dont draw your weapons yet" Bally looked thoughtful

"To say I dont want to be in your shoes would be an understatement" Ashwini chuckled

II nodded stressed and agitated... "i dont want to be me either"

"when do u transition?" II asked Bally softly

"The week of April 5th" Bally said reluctantly

"So its almost official?" II asked

"Well Gurti's departure has been announced, it must be in your 200 unread emails or 500... but mine is still pending Corporate approval" Bally said

"So YOU ARE the permamnent pick?" II asked leaning back wearily

With his departure he was taking II's every shot at a Managerial role... it was in B&W now...

BallY: hey kiddo, dont be alarmed... we'll work something out...

II:You DO know you will no longer be HANDS ON with this deployment or ANY OTHER!!
Bally squirmed

Ashwini: Are they opening a req for your role?

Bally: After I  transition or do two jobs for however long that will be (horrified)

II was clearly not going to get Bally's job, if you took Excelsior project out of her plate, may be then in a year? But definitely not NOW

Ashwini: We are testing in one section at the workshop with relatively new processors... they have 20 Cashiers, this sliver covers TWO

II did math furiously on her laptop, Bally and Ashwini saw the way she changed dates in her PM SW.. pushing things out...
 extrapolating based on Gurgaon workshop delays
36 showrooms, 16 workshops and 8 inspection/vehicle Distribution centers in all... almost into the 5th month, and they had ONE GREEN out of 60
The entire timeline was of 12-15 months...

Infact II had deputed her team to work on smaller installations, 10 person companies, 50 person companies... etc
This was sucking her life out completely

Chanchal and Bhavna were the only one she had 50% of the time, and Bhava was quitting like rats deserting a sinking ship..

"Aur yeh bhi suna hai Ranjan is opening three or 4 new showrooms in 2016 and he wants to OPEN with TransPro" Bally sniggered

"Not happening yaar, we need to tell him" II panicked

"What is Mr B saying" Ashwini asked

"Woh kya kahenge.. he is bummed Gurti is leaving and he has to deal with me... I am not like Gurti right I dont chew people up, I am not an ass about failures, I use my words carefully

He must hate me" Bally whispered

Gurti was brilliant, no nonsense and blunt, Mr Bansal loved him for that... KMPG wanted their people to be educated, over worked AND acerbic

It was 6 PM ish... they were going nowhere... II wandered back to her cube, she hadnt even begun looking through email.
She was going to do a night out... her phone rang... it was R&B

"Hey" he said

"Umm ya" she was PISSED

"Busy?" he asked

"Haan shaayad" she said having NO CLUE how to to behave with a husband that happened to be a client too

AYYO!! SHIT II, DID U EVEN THINK WHAT U WERE GETTING YOURSELF INTO?
YOU ARE GOING TO TELL HIM YOU ARE ANGRY? IF YOU DONT HE WILL NEVER KNOW
HE SCREWED WITH YOU USING HIS POSITION OF INFLUENCE
WHATEVER LITTLE PROGRESS YOU WERE MAKING AT GURGAON HAS DERAILED NOW
RAKSHASAN!!

"Can I call you when I get home?" she asked politely, didnt want to blow up at the office

"Hey do u have a minute?" he asked

"Umm ya" she said walking out of her cube to get the company coffee, the Nescafe sludge... muddy and burnt... as it sat all day brewing
She singed her tongue as she sipped too fast...

"Umm, I might have to push out my return by a day... or two" he said softly

"Oh?" she said, the burnt tongue causing tears... or so she will defend herself

"Umm... I am looking at Thursday tickets" he lied

"Since you are already there, may be you should just take care of business?" she offered politely "another week or two is fine too" she said
hanging up!!!

She left her phone at her desk and picked up her purse and went to Daily Perk, it was 7 and so "YOU SHOULD BE GOING HOME" she winked
the morning coffee chick was leaving after completing her 12 hr shift , offering unsolicited advice...
"We are closed for coffee, u can get any cold snacks though, we dont operate the oven/toaster/grill after 7, its 7:07 PM" she said unapologetic

"Oh" II nodded😭

Went up to her desk and held her head in her hands  staring at her toe ringed hennaed feet

swathi1990 thumbnail
Perfect
R&B --- wrong timing...

She is already stuck at office...He shud have first known her state of mind before breaking that...

Poor II... She is paying for all Bansal's and ranjan's mistake in offie and things are not going well in personal front as well...😭
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

HeHeπŸ˜†I am always team R&B anu...You could see my previous responses...That will never change...But I still want her to throw a tantrum...It would be fun to see R&B pacify her in his own style...

and however mature I am when I support him and his job I am sure I would throw a tantrum if my R&B did that...πŸ˜†It is way of showing him that she cares and she misses him...❀️

Ok agreed paduthatum I am ready lol
swathi1990 thumbnail
But paavam II...
Bad time...😭 πŸ˜­

Rationally, she can't blame R&B for hardware upgrades...He did it as an excelsior employee...

But he shud have really known her mood before breaking the postpone news !! I can't believe he was insensitive there when he knows that cried even in the morning... He shud have atleast waited till she reached home...But No...Idiot he is to break the news like that to her...and he deserves the cold reply...

She shud not attend his calls anymore...He deserves that...

BTW with this much work, I dont think II is going anywhere other than may be amritsar for work...

I don't think she even has time to go to D II ...She would be probably go to sam's to be with lasya or she will go to vandu's place to vent out everything...My vote is vandu...

I hope she doesn't go anywhere else alone...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Iss se zyada mess tho ho hi nahi sakta...perfect day after honeymoon!RnB's return can wait a day or two.bcoz by that time his wife will somehow manage to prepare some butter chicken using her client cum hus...arrey your timing to call her!! 😲
swathi1990 thumbnail
What if she switches her phone off and go to sringeri temple ??/
and he repeatedly trying for her and getting tensed when he doesn't know where she is???
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

But paavam II...

Bad time...😭😭

Rationally, she can't blame R&B for hardware upgrades...He did it as an excelsior employee...

But he shud have really known her mood before breaking the postpone news !! I can't believe he was insensitive there when he knows that cried even in the morning... He shud have atleast waited till she reached home...But No...Idiot he is to break the news like that to her...and he deserves the cold reply...

She shud not attend his calls anymore...He deserves that...

BTW with this much work, I dont think II is going anywhere other than may be amritsar for work...

I don't think she even has time to go to D II ...She would be probably go to sam's to be with lasya or she will go to vandu's place to vent out everything...My vote is vandu...

I hope she doesn't go anywhere else alone...

Do u know women?!?πŸ˜† pehle bataya toh II royegi n baad mei bataya which means tuesday toh she'll be like tum wednesday toh aise hi jhooth bol rahe the πŸ˜† n anyway R&B hasnt perfected the art of being a "husband" yet n he definitely lacks the skills of being subtle!! He says what he has to, he doesnt hide facts or does diplomacy well! Hehe!! R&B ko ab rab ki mehr hi bacha sakdi ai!!πŸ˜†
I do not like the appa drama isliye do not want II in DII! Maybe she can take the movie shooting trip to mumbai on friday night! N hope she doesnt return till mobday morning n then goes str to work n no replies to text/call/emails until they see each other on monday night! Mast jalegi R&B ki!! :) waise she could go Akka's plc too u know after mumbai!πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Do u know women?!?πŸ˜† pehle bataya toh II royegi n baad mei bataya which means tuesday toh she'll be like tum wednesday toh aise hi jhooth bol rahe the πŸ˜† n anyway R&B hasnt perfected the art of being a "husband" yet n he definitely lacks the skills of being subtle!! He says what he has to, he doesnt hide facts or does diplomacy well! Hehe!! R&B ko ab rab ki mehr hi bacha sakdi ai!!πŸ˜†
I do not like the appa drama isliye do not want II in DII! Maybe she can take the movie shooting trip to mumbai on friday night! N hope she doesnt return till mobday morning n then goes str to work n no replies to text/call/emails until they see each other on monday night! Mast jalegi R&B ki!! :) waise she could go Akka's plc too u know after mumbai!πŸ˜†

She has tons of work re...She will most probably be working on weekends...I don't think she has time for mumbai trip and she is not in that mood as well. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­