Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Reading the older posts i found we have still nt got the CP-GGN metro talk and the fights while shopping in Jaipur... Not that its hell important but now that equations and situations have kinda changed; a revisit to how the past was wld be fun reading...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Reading the older posts i found we have still nt got the CP-GGN metro talk and the fights while shopping in Jaipur... Not that its hell important but now that equations and situations have kinda changed; a revisit to how the past was wld be fun reading...

may be they take the train again just to remember that day ..😳
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

That would be nice... Both coming from gurgaon office...maybe she angry over transpro issue...It will be fun...
taara113 thumbnail

If we get a repeat id rather opt for a jaipur trip...
I was anyways contemplating a late return by RB and II off to another city for work, that city cld be Jaipur 
swathi1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

If we get a repeat id rather opt for a jaipur trip...
I was anyways contemplating a late return by RB and II off to another city for work, that city cld be Jaipur 

But i don't think there is any work in Jaipur...Last time she went to work for amritsar right ??? The train journey was too good as well...

But personally I don't want any repeats...I love Nish's new new ideas 😊
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

But i don't think there is any work in Jaipur...Last time she went to work for amritsar right ??? The train journey was too good as well...

But personally I don't want any repeats...I love Nish's new new ideas 😊

Its fiction ya...we can create work...
Every time they argue/fights its a half repeat and half new for me...
And i generally love revisiting things i love, recreating with a comparison of past and present wld be interesting i feel...

But Nish sunti kaha hai meri...im still waiting the afternoon cyber hub walk, although nw dat dey r married its no fun...make dem visit this french bakery der though, i found it expensive but tasty pastries...and it smells superb
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish 
BTW I don't know whether u read my dressing table comment, but I am sooo happy that Ranjan did that...That's my looong time wish...

I always wanted a full scale dressing table in my room at home..and the other thing is a very big bathroom...I always like spacious bathrooms with big tubs...In fact I fought with my parents to build a floor for me with one big room and one equal size bathroom 😆 But they refused saying that I am not anyways in India...

Atleast II got both..I am sooo happy...and when I build my own house, these are the must... 😆
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1 doubt nisha ya koi aur plz batao ..patah nahi kiske comment par but I thot I read RB is not returning on wed😭...he was supposed to b back home on wed right????did I miss any update ?😕
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarsyed

1 doubt nisha ya koi aur plz batao ..patah nahi kiske comment par but I thot I read RB is not returning on wed😭...he was supposed to b back home on wed right????did I miss any update ?😕

everyone is expecting him on wed and Nisha commented he will land up on Friday but i think there will be a reason ...and so patha nahi i am so worried too 😭 but the good thing is they will fight and then make up
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

everyone is expecting him on wed and Nisha commented he will land up on Friday but i think there will be a reason ...and so patha nahi i am so worried too 😭 but the good thing is they will fight and then make up

Oh aisa kya...mujhe laga woh wed se pehle lautega to surprise II😳  yahan toh ulti ganga behnewali hai..😭

But if he is not returning on wed II should definitely go to D II. ..hadd hai yaar she is so obediently agreeing to whatever he says..abhi II shuld definitely provoke him👏