Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS12 Movers & Shakers on 147 - Page 112

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I want them to have two girls and one boy. Boy exactly like his dad.  I love kids with curly hair. The girls one should take after her mom the other should be like sam and nandu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ranjan is splurging on his laadli daughter in law. Nice. If my nephew would've made such a demand I would've scolded him too. I support II on this one. She's actually a star now. Getting all the attention at home at in laws' and at work. She's getting it and I know she's enjoying it. Can we have Manny to tone it down. I know I'm a sadist. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: modernfamily

Ranjan is splurging on his laadli daughter in law. Nice. If my nephew would've made such a demand I would've scolded him too. I support II on this one. She's actually a star now. Getting all the attention at home at in laws' and at work. She's getting it and I know she's enjoying it. Can we have Manny to tone it down. I know I'm a sadist. 

ABSOLUTELY!!

AISI khwaish aur main poori na karoon?๐Ÿ˜† Zaroor! Yep, she is on her way in the next chapter... no not visiting... but will call... yep an dont worry things always wont be so peachy and gushy, real life will kick in soon...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Work calls...
and after 1 hr of this II would not have time to even think about R&B let alone miss him ๐Ÿ˜†

The guy is going to miss all the attention...

Why do I feel that Bally has a bomb waiting for her in work which is going to explode now...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was a nice transition from the previous 300 update i felt this was like the lull before a storm but i am fine cause the after effects of storm are nice.
i liked how she is back to business as usual and infact not having R&B is good cause she gets back to normalcy better.
Imagine both of them going to Daily Perk ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I liked Ballys reaction to her now new found popularity ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i forsee 18 hour work days for II driving the Bhallas crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰ and Ranjan sending food and R&B loosing it..
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

300๐Ÿฅณ

My tribute to our Dear Authorโค๏ธ

Congrats Nisha on an penning down 300 awesome parts of this most enjoyable, addictive and roller-coaster of a  journey of II and R&B. I just want to say I have not only relished reading the story, I have learnt a lot too about many things  Iyer rituals, clothes ( I never knew what many were called until I read in SoSy), architecture and many new words to name a few and also from the very intelligent and knowledgeable readers of this thread. 

I have through this story introspected many a times about relationships, about life and its unpredictability , how ruthless at times and how rewarding at other times, about various people and their characteristics,good or bad , mostly governed by their perceptions and their way of looking at a situation.Life with all its complexities brought out beautifully in this story.

You have made me relive my childhood days at Delhi, connect with many moments ,made me fall in love with two fictional characters (err.. actually many of the characters of this story) and feel for them as though they are mine ( is rishte ko kya naam doon?) .

You have made me laugh like crazy with your trademark humour and made me cry for unfairness of life to some.

You have been so gracious to include suggestions and requests of your readers. Never seen that before for a fiction. And even more gracious by updating so frequently, I bet you have some record of sorts of being the fastest updater๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, or most-nagged- author-for updates๐Ÿคฃ or most-accomodating-author ๐Ÿค—.

You have given something for me to look forward to everyday , added the extra pep to my life and a renewed longing for me to read more and pen down my thoughts once in a while.

Take a bow Nisha!๐Ÿ‘

A BIGTHANK YOU for bringing SoSy into our lives.๐Ÿค— It's One of a kind and shall remain an important part of my life.โค๏ธ

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

Work calls...

and after 1 hr of this II would not have time to even think about R&B let alone miss him ๐Ÿ˜†

The guy is going to miss all the attention...

Why do I feel that Bally has a bomb waiting for her in work which is going to explode now...

We ALL thrive on conflict๐Ÿ˜ƒ not only the leads... too much harmony bothers everyone...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
RnB type guy is rare.sirf sapne mein hi milengi type hai...i agree.but yeh ranjan type FIL tho sapne mein bhi nahi milegi yaar!!kitna caring hai!!!!just wait my dear ranjan!!!surely nisha will clear that scandal and you will be rewarded for all these(I really want this)!!!that binukumar ko ane do...after that,(and before that also)I dont know whats gonna happen!but you will be happy then...really wish so ๐Ÿ‘
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

RnB type guy is rare.sirf sapne mein hi milengi type hai...i agree.but yeh ranjan type FIL tho sapne mein bhi nahi milegi yaar!!kitna caring hai!!!!just wait my dear ranjan!!!surely nisha will clear that scandal and you will be rewarded for all these(I really want this)!!!that binukumar ko ane do...after that,(and before that also)I dont know whats gonna happen!but you will be happy then...really wish so ๐Ÿ‘

Actually if the scandal comes again...Appa and R&B both will pull the trigger...and this time both will be in the same side ๐Ÿ˜† though they each wanted to take II with them...

R&B would want to take his wife and move to paris permanently...so thats like bigger issue among the issues they have now..
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

We ALL thrive on conflict๐Ÿ˜ƒ not only the leads... too much harmony bothers everyone...

Ya we do...If everything went right and was mushy...then there is no story ๐Ÿ˜†