Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KITTYKATT

who remembers date...? feeling different... 15th feb...? #RespectMemory

Subodh of Dil Chahta Hai did. He even remembered the exact time.

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
First IstandWith deepika. Now bow down to deepika. What next ?
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She certaiinly dint look depressed last year. We never got any gossip on her breaking down on her sets while shooting.  May be she is good actress , coz she looked pretty normal in public platforms and gave pretty catty interveiws in magazines n india conclave. I am sure depressed people behave a such in public. If u keep poison for others in your heart, no matter whatever hight you reach you can never attain mental peace. That may be the reason she is trying to be extra nice to katrina , anushka. People may think she is doing this to show what ranbir is missing but it may be that she is doing all this for herselve. I hate deepika but I have to admit I see love in her eyes for ranveer and viceversa , which was missing last year. We even dint see her flaunting her rk tatoo from long time now. She is finally over ranbir after 6 years of breakup. She has made peace with fact that ranbir has moved on. Now its time for her fans to do the same. I hope dp was telling truth and it was not some publicity stunt coz mostly these days it looks as if she is doing everything for cameras n media.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: light_year

She certaiinly dint look depressed last year. We never got any gossip on her breaking down on her sets while shooting.  May be she is good actress , coz she looked pretty normal in public platforms and gave pretty catty interveiws in magazines n india conclave. I am sure depressed people behave a such in public. If u keep poison for others in your heart, no matter whatever hight you reach you can never attain mental peace. That may be the reason she is trying to be extra nice to katrina , anushka. People may think she is doing this to show what ranbir is missing but it may be that she is doing all this for herselve. I hate deepika but I have to admit I see love in her eyes for ranveer and viceversa , which was missing last year. We even dint see her flaunting her rk tatoo from long time now. She is finally over ranbir after 6 years of breakup. She has made peace with fact that ranbir has moved on. Now its time for her fans to do the same. I hope dp was telling truth and it was not some publicity stunt coz mostly these days it looks as if she is doing everything for cameras n media.

⭐️

u r right lightyear

Originally posted by: New_nova

First IstandWith deepika. Now bow down to deepika. What next ?

I Play Leapfrog With Deepika.

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^😆
Well it is official now. Deepu dearest is truly a Mata Rani.
Larae thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO! bow down to a celebrity?...Like I don't have anything better to do than give respect to a stranger who might be facing the same thing millions of other people go through in real life.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: briahna

lol..i haven't really followed this depression issue, but if she indeed got into depression cos some ranbir dumped her..i wonder how Rekha ji coped with her depression. 99% of the time she was mocked at from industrywalas.

First of all..it is only our theory it happened coz of ranbir..there is actually no valid reason to suffer depression and anxiety

2ndly..even if that was the cause..it applies differently to every one..just coz one is depressed of a heartbreak doesn't mean others (rekha) would as well...different for every one
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
heheh aarti uaatro to these celebs .Somebody do the honours😆
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is just PR exercise to improve her image.