Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Kiara is a sweet-heart!!! Always well behaved, classy & dignified. Sid hit the lottery with this girl. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

She’s always very nice and sweet.  And even on occasions where she’s not super interactive she’s still polite. 

I’ve seen paparazzi videos of her at the airport where if she’s standing for a picture she’ll say sorry to the person she was blocking for 10 seconds.  It’s that basic sense of politeness that we all should have but don’t see it in everyone.  

Her and Sid are such a good match in every way.  

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s always very nice and sweet.  And even on occasions where she’s not super interactive she’s still polite. 

I’ve seen paparazzi videos of her at the airport where if she’s standing for a picture she’ll say sorry to the person she was blocking for 10 seconds.  It’s that basic sense of politeness that we all should have but don’t see it in everyone.  

Her and Sid are such a good match in every way.  

Ya she’s always very nice & sweet. Basic manners are most welcome & she & SidMal display them. Most of BW does not. 

She seems like a sweet, down-to-Earth sort. I was so wrong to think she’s a stereotypical SoBo girl, lol.