Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ditto! these men should be thankfulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

HSP, you are back in form too. I see that the online shopping has worked its wonder after all πŸ˜‰
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Apdi podu Anu πŸ‘, sema formla irukka Innikku ( you are in great form aaj)

I am always in form here :-) one day i fight for M being there in an update another not being during wedding ,  another do Ranjan gush, another day team II, another R&B gush.. so SoSy thread sees me in this avathar outside i am a boring mom of 2 kids and work ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

They are probably thinking the same about u guys ? πŸ˜†

Men can think that only in their head, we women have a right to be vocal about itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi1990

They are probably thinking the same about u guys ? πŸ˜†

sweet heart no no no :-) they may but they dare not tell it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but wives get to tell it  see that subtle difference .πŸ˜ƒ
 so in my house i get to drool over guys, he likes that homeland dudedess but will say she is smart only after i say she is smart looking and will not ever mouth it cause my reaction is more or less like II after 15 years  i will say go get married to that homeland lady πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† is she making kheer for you πŸ˜†
but i have done this analysis all husbands after marriage and kids only like sports, kids ,their family almost everything else is secondary and they are too lazy to even really getting turned on by other women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
ok @shev we are long lost sisters looks like leading parallel lives i just saw ur comment , read mine now πŸ˜‰
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Men can think that only in their head, we women have a right to be vocal about itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I would go further to add that men develop a condition called as the marriage 'Aphasia'
Where men post their wedding are faced with the impairment of the ability to talk, think and write though without loosing their intelligence πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Pl folks moo math kulvana, hv got only 6 leftEdited by Errantnomad - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO!!!
You married folk are a riot here πŸ€£
Stop before you burn down this thread and we are left with no new pages to rant on... πŸ˜† 
Nish is still not online πŸ˜•
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

sweet heart no no no :-) they may but they dare not tell it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but wives get to tell it  see that subtle difference .πŸ˜ƒ
 so in my house i get to drool over guys, he likes that homeland dudedess but will say she is smart only after i say she is smart looking and will not ever mouth it cause my reaction is more or less like II after 15 years  i will say go get married to that homeland lady πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† is she making kheer for you πŸ˜†
but i have done this analysis all husbands after marriage and kids only like sports, kids ,their family almost everything else is secondary and they are too lazy to even really getting turned on by other women πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ditto, I feel as if you are writing my thoughts πŸ˜†   .
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

LMAO!!!

You married folk are a riot here πŸ€£
Stop before you burn down this thread and we are left with no new pages to rant on... πŸ˜† 
Nish is still not online πŸ˜•

will do i hope she reads my comment too :-) chalo real life beckons be back
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Errant!!
Save them for congratulating, waiting, gushing, writing reviews, commenting!!!
Dont eat them up now πŸ€£