SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 113

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

3 glasses of wine can make a'vendam daa' Iyer girl into this!!! 🤣 .why didnt you gave her this before RNB?oh God now should wait till evening for the next?!
IKR ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by ishruhi

3 glasses of wine can make a'vendam daa' Iyer girl into this!!! 🤣 .why didnt you gave her this before RNB?oh God now should wait till evening fir the next?!

Now that he knows he will follow it the next full week of honeymoon...dont worry ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

IKR ðŸ˜­

Hey please re...We will all put a join petition together...THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW
Originally posted by swathi1990

Hey please re...We will all put a join petition together...THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW

absolutely!!
Originally posted by swathi1990

WHAT NATION
WHICH NATION
She went off to sleep ðŸ˜•
😭
Nish...neyar's viruppam 
oru chotu sa update plsss...

BTW I loved the way she put thalam for Jaadu hai nasha song ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Ashu25

WHAT NATION
WHICH NATION
She went off to sleep ðŸ˜•
😭

😭 ðŸ˜­
I don't know why mind has suddenly had this Evil idea that II might just simply crash after all this teasing...
Sorry but I thought Of this! 
WICKED 
that's what you are Nisha...

II is such a zinda dhil insaan! 

If I was a man I would keep her sloshed all the time...at least during my honeymoon! 

Love this speechless RnB ...she actually tells him ' kitna bolte ho?' ðŸ¤£

I swear I'm going to print this take it along for my G.mom and label it anti-depressant!! She is the coolest one I know ...will hate II for drinking wine, and not bringing her pooja stuff..but will be fine with the rest!!😆

🤗
Originally posted by taramira

I don't know why mind has suddenly had this Evil idea that II might just simply crash after all this teasing...
Sorry but I thought Of this! 
THAT WILL BE TERRIFIC ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£