Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This is the fastest!
It is cause of our endless banter πŸ€£
I know!!! Shuru mein she had pages to write...Ab toh she searches for one and starts writing, and the thread gets over πŸ€£
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So many comments yet to read :-) we are nearing the end of this thread i guess its the fastest thread πŸ˜†

CoinToss

She sang for him and he heard her ..
 I really enjoyed this M visit, it was exactly what i had hoped.
II Jealous, II territorial, cute,innocent,refusing to teach M music rather teach her wrong things, refusing to buy green tea, not inviting her back , II making her guy go crazy and being civil to M.
the small convos were so cute like this line
"In the whole entire world?" she asked... like SHRAVU
so cute😳
M was actually a normal person I would have seen here in US, she wasnt a TV vamp she was what she was , wanted to see II wish her and probably already has a boy friend ..
and most likely the Bhallas wont see her ever again..
 the only reference in their life will be II after 8 years
saying - Nee antha 40 size a kalyanam pannindi green tea kodinchindirukkanum life poora (u should have married that 40 size and been drinking green tea all ur life) now get up all u lazy bones (3 kids :))and clean the house like right now πŸ˜†
looks like the night can take 3 forms
a clingy II, a crazy loony II or a sleepy II patha nahi what Nish has in mind but after all these updates one thing about Nisha has been a constant like kids liking apple products , she always makes us go when is the next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sparkleamina - i dont if you were the one who asked my name but it is Anu :-)
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nee antha 40 size a kalyanam pannindi green tea kodinchindirukkanum life poora (u should have married that 40 size and been drinking green tea all ur life) now get up all u lazy bones (3 kids :))and clean the house like right now  - πŸ€£πŸ€£
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nee antha 40 size a kalyanam pannindi green tea kodinchindirukkanum life poora (u should have married that 40 size and been drinking green tea all ur life) now get up all u lazy bones (3 kids :))and clean the house like right now  - πŸ€£πŸ€£

thinking we have done a favor by marrying our respective husbands is our birth right 🀣
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

thinking we have done a favor by marrying our respective husbands is our birth right 🀣

ROFL πŸ€£

Ashu25 thumbnail
Where is Nisha?? she needs to come here before this thread dies at my hands πŸ€£
I am for sure going to type away to glory
Hsp.canada thumbnail

So many comments yet to read :-) we are nearing the end of this thread i guess its the fastest thread πŸ˜†

CoinToss

She sang for him and he heard her ..
 I really enjoyed this M visit, it was exactly what i had hoped.
II Jealous, II territorial, cute,innocent,refusing to teach M music rather teach her wrong things, refusing to buy green tea, not inviting her back , II making her guy go crazy and being civil to M.
the small convos were so cute like this line
"In the whole entire world?" she asked... like SHRAVU
so cute😳
M was actually a normal person I would have seen here in US, she wasnt a TV vamp she was what she was , wanted to see II wish her and probably already has a boy friend ..
and most likely the Bhallas wont see her ever again..
 the only reference in their life will be II after 8 years
saying - Nee antha 40 size a kalyanam pannindi green tea kodinchindirukkanum life poora (u should have married that 40 size and been drinking green tea all ur life) now get up all u lazy bones (3 kids :))and clean the house like right now πŸ˜†
looks like the night can take 3 forms
a clingy II, a crazy loony II or a sleepy II patha nahi what Nish has in mind but after all these updates one thing about Nisha has been a constant like kids liking apple products , she always makes us go when is the next πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@sparkleamina - i dont if you were the one who asked my name but it is Anu :-)

Bold: agree to all that! and Nisha is the "Queen of Cliffhangers"πŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Ditto! these men should be thankful πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Errantnomad thumbnail

Apdi podu Anu πŸ‘, sema formla irukka Innikku ( you are in great form aaj)
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are probably thinking the same about u guys ? πŸ˜†