Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bring on M's visit...will be fun to see jealous and possessive II...I suppose I have some sadistic tendencies too!
I forgot R&B and M had met recently and she had also met II so things ended between them amicably...so it is II who will be affected by M's visit which will be another side of her R&B will enjoy seeing...he is also a sadist I think!? He likes to see II squirm!

Thanks for letting us know the ETA of the next update...might still be awake then...going to watch episode 2 of White Collar now...my new TV serial addiction...!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
IF is acting funny๐Ÿ˜’..I was writing and the whole thing just vanished. Anyway looking forward to M's entrance. I think only II will be rattled by her appearance.๐Ÿ˜ก RnB will be causal about the whole thing.๐Ÿ˜• He is aware that she is not comfortable about her๐Ÿคข, their was some dialouge about the same.(time to do revision)  I had a colleague in my office a (woman), , she would just call her Ex for s*x after the deed was done he would leave and not stay over, my friend  was  sarcastic to her one day and Leslie said that I don't share my thoughts with him, just body fluids, why do you women make a big deal about it? We were just zapped at her vision about relationships and life .I guess thats what RnB shared with M. It was just simple give and take relationship.Emotions were not involved. So they must have had an amicable break up.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

IF is acting funny๐Ÿ˜’..I was writing and the whole thing just vanished. Anyway looking forward to M's entrance. I think only II will be rattled by her appearance.๐Ÿ˜ก RnB will be causal about the whole thing.๐Ÿ˜• He is aware that she is not comfortable about her๐Ÿคข, their was some dialouge about the same.(time to do revision)  I had a colleague in my office a (woman), , she would just call her Ex for s*x after the deed was done he would leave and not stay over, my friend  was  sarcastic to her one day and Leslie said that I don't share my thoughts with him, just body fluids, why do you women make a big deal about it? We were just zapped at her vision about relationships and life .I guess thats what RnB shared with M. It was just simple give and take relationship.Emotions were not involved. So they must have had an amicable break up.

Nahi Shevane
Tum sahi keh rahi ho, tell me something, do you have a friend, I mean ONE PERSON who satisfies you in every way... I mean its rare to find that one person who fulfills all your needs

I have friends who I talk politics & economics with
I have friends who I talk only cinema and TV with
I have friends who I talk family gossip, khaana rasoi stuff with
Friends who are obsessed with child bearing and child rearing I talk about those two topics with them
There are friends who are obsessed with their careers I talk with them solely about how hard or easy it is to climb the ladder or get a lateral position some place

Friends that are random travelers  who know more about that random palace or church than you do, talking about it with them is thrilling

If you are a Desi then CRICKET... some like cricket some dont...

Husband/lover/partner is a combination of some of the above with the biggest draw being SEX

First comes SEX then however many from the above, some may beat me up saying "Oh! I only have one friend its my husband"... I find that notion quite unrealistic but I will buy it since I have no way to disprove it without knowing further truth๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It only happens in the movies, where sex is 110% and so is everything else.
In real life, we get the sex and 3 other things from hubby, for the rest we find other people๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. As long as its not finding other people for sex I am guessing we are all OK๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I think its somewhat like a job, if you loved what you did, but if you quit the company for a fantastic opportunity, you meet your ex-boss socially after a year or so
you greet each other, you discuss the new role, family and life in general. He/She tells you what's going on currently at your old place of work.
Its like the meeting of friends?

If you were "let go" or laid off or fired, then if you see each other in a social setting then its terrible to see the boss again

Maybe I am simplifying it too much, because in my mind I don't see R&B harbor bitterness or anger for Marliese. They met for dinner at Hyatt, in January I think...
What II thinks of her is a whole different story.
I can make the next chapter tame, by having the plumber knock.
Or make it Marliese and stir up the pot a bit... it would be good to see II be jealous and possessive.
They both mean way more to each other than they will ever reveal. Throwing them in places where such revelation happens or having them encounter people that will cause such leaks to occur is quite exciting to me

As someone rightly said "I must be a sadist"

don't be chicken guys. Nisha did listen to us and had her (we dont know yet) come in after. she has a buzz in her head, with all the wine, RB and has been stoking the fire of desire all evening. I think she is raring to go. It would be great for her to come in and ruffle things up a bit, or it would be really tame. 

I think II will be in her elements showing her possessive side to the hilt. RB will as usual be cool...  

and she is only an ex... all the insecurities II has are in her head... totally understandable but in her head nevertheless. let's get some excitement going and see how she handles the situation is she able to keep her demeanour intact or will be she be all over the place. she certainly would be extra possessive no doubt.. we could even see some PDA from II.. who knows? 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
All those who think I make stuff up (Ermm... outside of the story I mean๐Ÿคฃ) My 7 year old's friend from around the corner a girl named Madeline came by to hand him a "letter"
He opens it,to read 

I was on the dining table I ask "What does it say swt hrt, she goes

"I like him as a FRIEND" Madeline says

WHAT OTHER KIND IS THERE? WHEN YOU ARE SEVEN? Can someone tell me?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

(I read it later: it says "I like you with a huge BLUE HEART")

She goes "I know his fave color is blue"

My seven year old says "Mom Dont get any ideas"

I asked him in Tamil "Yen da kalyanam pannikalam nu yojanaya? (shaadi ka iraada hai kya?)

He will THINK but if I say it I become the bad guy

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Toast  - was almost a scene out of my house when my hubs non-desi colleagues come over... the meat & fish on the bbq outside is his domain and I put together  the veg & more desified stuff on the inside - and I fuss over the cutlery and china and sort out things that the guests bring on different platters!! and till date i panic if food doesn't seem to be moving ๐Ÿ˜†So close it is Nisha to real life ๐Ÿ˜Š

M! the next big thing to happen. I  have been so wanting to see II meet M now after she is officially all R&B's - Is a different feel am sure, but yes this has got to be one of the most interesting meetings in sosy. Subbu was classified the baddie... so we were all at liberty to take digs at him. But not M.. she's the woman who lived with R&B for 4-5 years and parted ways amicably...

But this meeting is so required...IMO...simply because it will set things in perspective for both R&B & II...

for R&B to see II's possessiveness & vulnerability  & insecurity maybe 

for II to see that R&B has moved on...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All those who think I make stuff up (Ermm... outside of the story I mean๐Ÿคฃ) My 7 year old's friend from around the corner a girl named Madeline came by to hand him a "letter"
He opens it,to read 

I was on the dining table I ask "What does it say swt hrt, she goes

"I like him as a FRIEND" Madeline says

WHAT OTHER KIND IS THERE? WHEN YOU ARE SEVEN? Can someone tell me?๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

(I read it later: it says "I like you with a huge BLUE HEART")

She goes "I know his fave color is blue"

My seven year old says "Mom Dont get any ideas"

I asked him in Tamil "Yen da kalyanam pannikalam nu yojanaya? (shaadi ka iraada hai kya?)

He will THINK but if I say it I become the bad guy

Nish Can I marry ur Kid ??? ๐Ÿคฃ He is sooo sweet...๐Ÿ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Nahi Shevane
Tum sahi keh rahi ho, tell me something, do you have a friend, I mean ONE PERSON who satisfies you in every way... I mean its rare to find that one person who fulfills all your needs

I have friends who I talk politics & economics with
I have friends who I talk only cinema and TV with
I have friends who I talk family gossip, khaana rasoi stuff with
Friends who are obsessed with child bearing and child rearing I talk about those two topics with them
There are friends who are obsessed with their careers I talk with them solely about how hard or easy it is to climb the ladder or get a lateral position some place

Friends that are random travelers  who know more about that random palace or church than you do, talking about it with them is thrilling

If you are a Desi then CRICKET... some like cricket some dont...

Husband/lover/partner is a combination of some of the above with the biggest draw being SEX

First comes SEX then however many from the above, some may beat me up saying "Oh! I only have one friend its my husband"... I find that notion quite unrealistic but I will buy it since I have no way to disprove it without knowing further truth๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It only happens in the movies, where sex is 110% and so is everything else.
In real life, we get the sex and 3 other things from hubby, for the rest we find other people๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. As long as its not finding other people for sex I am guessing we are all OK๐Ÿ˜‰

Totally agree with your statements. As I said in my previous comment somewhere that it's hard for me to believe when couples agree on everything.I wonder how boring it must be for them. I have just come across only one such couple and I couldnt tolerate them. They were just babe babe all the time, they worked in the same office, had lunch together, met for coffee and then walked back home together. Thankfully they were in different groups. Forgot to mention they would text and call each other in between the day. 
Sorry got deviated from the point, u are right in saying we don't get everything from one person be it friend or husband. We hang out with different sets of friends based on our moods. I wish that was an option with husband ๐Ÿ˜‰ I am just kidding I am just plain mad right now online shopping has not done it wonders yet).On that note women are polygamous in hilly areas of India , at least I know of Dharmashala and Dalhouise. I came to know from the lady keeper of our house there. She would say women rule these hills and they decide who they want to be with. ( as young girls me and my cousins would say lets marry a phari so option of change is ubiquitous ๐Ÿ˜†) 

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nish I called you a sadist cause u stopped at the knock I can't wait to read what happens next every bit you said about exes and friends I completely get๐Ÿ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish Can I marry ur Kid ??? ๐Ÿคฃ He is sooo sweet...๐Ÿ˜†

He would but only if you have a iPhone 6 Plus? or a Phablet or whatever... (I have a Samsung)
Whether he understands the full use of it or not, he just wants a some new gadget...๐Ÿคฃ

AND

He says he can only marry if the wife will let him sleep by me at night
Adu OK na vaa panni vekaren (if thats OK, welcome my lovely bahu)