SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 103

Posted: 9 years ago
5.58 am n m rolling on bed laughing...🤣 jaadu hai nasha hai! Seriously 😆
I have only one question...
R&B in general knows that she doesn't like his past...specially M...

But will he understand wat she felt today ? or will he think that she is just sloshed ???

Will II say something after they all leave ???

Will II look back and understand that R&B has moved on...
Nish there is one thing to say re...You made a probably very serious scene into a very hilarious one...Her mind voice, petty actions(No offence...petty according to me)...making her drunk...I would say that it was a beautiful move...No drama and 100% fun...Now if II and R&B understands anything at the end then it is a huge success

BTW harsh, 
I think u can read this update 😆 Its hilarious in the end 😆
OMG how cute etha etha thaan naan expect panninen 😃( i was expecting this) M is nothing to him actually .
Her self talk ,her refusing to show her mangalsutra, her watching them and refusing the sweet , his Khush all made me Khush😳😳

I think i would have been more worried if he avoided M completely and protected II from M  when you are least bothered by that person it shows u are out of that relationship.
For me R&B has always been a straight shooter and this just highlighted that.

And it was real fun to see her reaction and her sooong selection
My god each and every song selection you have done so far has been top notch Nisha like perfect .
I dont know update after update i say the same thing how do you manage to come up with this
👏👏👏
and to think u thought SoSy would last 2-3 threads max 😆
@Hershey i think IMO i would recommend you read it
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
profitroles

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
Nish
I like both profiteroles and green tea...Pavam what did that do to you ?
Originally posted by swathi1990

When did they add 'Jadoo hai nasha' as a prayer ???? 🤣
R&B is sooo dead...I wouldnt be surprised if he packs all his friends now ASAP to be with his wife 😆 But now R&B is going to think that II did all this becos she is sloshed ??? 

BTW I loved II 's mind voice...Though it sounded very childish...I can see a possesive wife there ...and when she refuses green tea...OUCH...Its indirectly saying that nothing related to you is here anymore ???

and Marliese was just wat I expected...cool and chilled...just meeting her friends..where by chance one is her ex...It wouldnt be surprising if she brought her date next time to the party...thats how they are...nothing wrong in it

I wasn't aware of this prayer will listen later 🤣

@ the airport waitng 2 board my flight nd I read ths last update. M certifiably loony now acc to bae (can't blame him cause I guess I am! 😛) U outdid urself w/ this 1 Nisha...❤️ it! More more more! Please 😉 😃
Ab har SoSy reader ke mandir me ye naya devotional song baje ga 🤣
Lovely take on the ex!
II true to form - hilarious, nervous and insanely jealous!
RnB was cute - the man hides nothing, clearly by II's side - loved " Khush".

And naughty II singing religious " jadu hai nasha hai"! 😆

RnB and II are deadly and you Nisha a killer. ...Don't stop EVER!!! 👏