SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 100

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sparkleamina

Oh my am ROFL with Ashu's idea of a plumber visiting :D
Seriously that would be an epic twist!
Think different ma. Our tale is oitta the worls, creative, supwr funny... 
Thats why yeh wala twist ðŸ˜†
I was glad M didn't come for the wedding...the wedding was perfect no drama there which would have happened in TV land!
II is living in M's shadow in her mind especially now being in Paris and in the apartment...so her entry sooner or later is needed as she will realise that R&B has moved on and is totally into her...

We cannot be sure how M and R&B's relationship ended so won't know how they are now...as our hero doesn't talk much we have no clue...we will have to wait and see...

R&B and II's relation started with physical attraction and other factors added to their attraction for each other with time.  Plus they are at the first stage of their marriage so their physical relations are 90% of what is happening between them at present...they are on their honeymoon after all!  
Edited by sparkleamina - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Okay,  Errantnomad's quota is over. Posting her replies :Originally posted by Errantnomad
Originally posted by taara113

Originally posted by modernfamily

Dude im worried then...it already seems to much with II to me, they are on it all the time...maybe its just me...iv no clue on exact honeymoon details... Il just say god bless RB and II and no thehettal of anything for them ever :)

Ps. Thanks for forwarding comment ashu :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
Loved the update... Awaiting Madame M's arrival... 
Taara... Anytime :)
GC: How are you??? 
Next ke liye kab tak.. Rather how many hours should I wait??? 
I am konjem sleepy only... 
Chalo ladies, check with ya all kal.. 
Have a happy night east walo. West walo kaam mein lage raho 
I think its somewhat like a job, if you loved what you did, but if you quit the company for a fantastic opportunity, you meet your ex-boss socially after a year or so
you greet each other, you discuss the new role, family and life in general. He/She tells you what's going on currently at your old place of work.
Its like the meeting of friends?

If you were "let go" or laid off or fired, then if you see each other in a social setting then its terrible to see the boss again

Maybe I am simplifying it too much, because in my mind I don't see R&B harbor bitterness or anger for Marliese. They met for dinner at Hyatt, in January I think...
What II thinks of her is a whole different story.
I can make the next chapter tame, by having the plumber knock.
Or make it Marliese and stir up the pot a bit... it would be good to see II be jealous and possessive.
They both mean way more to each other than they will ever reveal. Throwing them in places where such revelation happens or having them encounter people that will cause such leaks to occur is quite exciting to me

As someone rightly said "I must be a sadist"

Originally posted by Ashu25

Next ke liye kab tak.. Rather how many hours should I wait???
I am konjem sleepy only...
Chalo ladies, check with ya all kal..
Have a happy night east walo. West walo kaam mein lage raho

Next will be between 5 AM and 5:30 AM IST. I will head home at 4 AM IST, since the sitter has to go.
Nish I think it is time for M's visit...
There is no hard feelings between M and R&B...there is nothing more there...I want II to see that...Will than remove her insecurities overnight ? absolutely NO...but it will be a good start...

I would like to see II subtly showing possessiveness over R&B where he alone can see that...you know atleast pretend to be sophisticated before all...I dont think M has come there with any agenda so II shud be ok...
As I see it, for M it is a very simple social call...
She will come, she will talk well with II ...probably reminiscing the few times they met in delhi...She might even compliment II on her dress...

The devil here is only in II's mind...