SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 102

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by swathi1990

She feels for Ranjan...Good that she didn't take it to the next step and say him anything...I was worried that he was going to say something harsh...
I love when she is ordering R&B around...being a wife ... and clearly the guy loves it...Chumave wives rant...Here she is a non-stop chatter...Pavam my guy LOL

In real life reformation, forgiveness acceptance healing are not overnight, one conversation thing

He realized she is upset with him, she communicated she is IS, by walking away from sharing a movie and cuddle with him

At this time this hint is enough...

I got that Nish...But I dont see any reason for her to be upset with him...She knows that the matter is sensitive...It involves murder/suicide of the other parent...She herself thinks that...and then she is upset ???

I dont understand why she is behaving weirdly with R&B for this issue...She knows that the problem is not simple...
As long as he doesn't say anything about she talking to Ranjan...there is no reason for her to be angry on R&B...

She wants to make it known to him that she is upset, HOW else will she do it Swa? Sollu? I mean Anything more will bring the subject out in the open, then what if he says MYOB?
She feels bad for Ranjan, she feels bad for Savvy's passing but all SHE knows is Ranjan's love, how can she hate him for something R&B hates him for?

How can she communicate that it hurts her to see R&B hurt Ranjan like that, she is not mature or rational, the easiest way she reacts is by  sulking...she will never say  "Honey lets sit down, I need to have a heart to heart with you. Its very important for me that you forgive your Dad ASAP"

Nah!!

I dont understand why she is behaving weirdly with R&B for this issue...She knows that the problem is not simple...
As long as he doesn't say anything about she talking to Ranjan...there is no reason for her to be angry on R&B...

She wants to make it known to him that she is upset, HOW else will she do it Swa? Sollu? I mean Anything more will bring the subject out in the open, then what if he says MYOB?
She feels bad for Ranjan, she feels bad for Savvy's passing but all SHE knows is Ranjan's love, how can she hate him for something R&B hates him for?

How can she communicate that it hurts her to see R&B hurt Ranjan like that, she is not mature or rational, the easiest way she reacts is by  sulking...she will never say  "Honey lets sit down, I need to have a heart to heart with you. Its very important for me that you forgive your Dad ASAP"

Nah!!

My POV...I dont want II to hate Ranjan...But I dont want her to expect R&B to talk to ranjan and keep ranjan happy...Knowing all the reasons, expecting R&B to be like that is cruel...I feel for R&B here...he is being punished for no reason...

Nah!!

My POV...I dont want II to hate Ranjan...But I dont want her to expect R&B to talk to ranjan and keep ranjan happy...Knowing all the reasons, expecting R&B to be like that is cruel...I feel for R&B here...he is being punished for no reason...

THAT!! I fully agree...

She is sexually attached/attracted to R&B but emotionally feels for Ranjan's plightCry
Now i am worried...
All these days, I thought when AGM comes, the people R&B had to face was only Sam, Tan and manny...But looks like II is going to support ranjan as well...Poor R&B
Edited by swathi1990 - 6 years ago
Two quotes for the wife

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife."
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

Variability is one of the virtues of a woman. It avoids the crude requirement of polygamy. So long as you have one good wife you are sure to have a spiritual harem".
G.K. Chesterton

Doesn't R&B look more settled now?
Isnt he beginning to show glimpses if a normal pati in him . No wonder in French , the word for both wife and a woman is the same by name 'Femme'. Got to hand it to him for his data point " no, it's the wife".

A wife not driving the husband mad over the pig sty of a house especially   When they hv guests would be an anomaly. I just did that yesterday in my house with my husband too.
They do come up with in fathomable excuses that would put a kid who hasn't done his homework to shame.
Nice. Felt so good to read that.

Ps Madam writer FYI my reviews on pg 82 and 83 for the press wala and accidental intermediary!!
Two main   running commentary of the forum activity on Pgs 89 , 90 and 101 with my other random posts in between 84, 85 etc.. Aaj toh maine taan li hai IF restriction ko Kaante ki takkar dene ki. Hv used 8- 9 of my quota. After my quota, pms padlena.Good that you are bk before I run out of konji endearments for you

WHY DID I GET MARRIED TO YOU?"

Every wife asks the same question for about a million times during their life LOL

This honeymoon has done what it was meant to and much more... it has paved the way to both of them discovering each other beyond the physical realms. The desire to own the other and want the other to react in a certain way are signs of a marriage well settling in, I would think, and that is exactly what is happening. II expects R&B to interact in a certain way that she feels is right with Ranjan, she lets him know that subtly but she is not going to push it down his throat - that is commendable. R&B senses it, but will do what he wants to do... fair enough...  But at the end of it, they stick to each other - that is the cementing that outshines all conflicts!