Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SS11 Coin Toss on 141 - Page 102

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

He would but only if you have a iPhone 6 Plus? or a Phablet or whatever... (I have a Samsung)
Whether he understands the full use of it or not, he just wants a some new gadget...🀣

AND

He says he can only marry if the wife will let him sleep by me at night
Adu OK na vaa panni vekaren (if thats OK, welcome my lovely bahu)

First condition is damn easy...I am myself a lover a gadgets...Have Iphone 6 and Ipad and Xbox one...Ask him if that is enuf...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Totally agree with your statements. As I said in my previous comment somewhere that it's hard for me to believe when couples agree on everything.I wonder how boring it must be for them. I have just come across only one such couple and I couldnt tolerate them. They were just babe babe all the time, they worked in the same office, had lunch together, met for coffee and then walked back home together. Thankfully they were in different groups. Forgot to mention they would text and call each other in between the day. 
Sorry got deviated from the point, u are right in saying we don't get everything from one person be it friend or husband. We hang out with different sets of friends based on our moods. I wish that was an option with husband πŸ˜‰ I am just kidding I am just plain mad right now online shopping has not done it wonders yet).On that note women are polygamous in hilly areas of India , at least I know of Dharmashala and Dalhouise. I came to know from the lady keeper of our house there. She would say women rule these hills and they decide who they want to be with. ( as young girls me and my cousins would say lets marry a phari so option of change is ubiquitous πŸ˜†) 

Arey Shevane!! KIDHAR THI TU? Jab single thi?😭 Kya pyaara mauka haath se nikal gaya
Shitt!! Really? Mujhe bilkul idea nahi tha yaar...
swathi1990 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arey Shevane!! KIDHAR THI TU? Jab single thi?😭 Kya pyaara mauka haath se nikal gaya
Shitt!! Really? Mujhe bilkul idea nahi tha yaar...

Nish onne samalikarthu kashtam...Ithula multiple veraya ? πŸ€£
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After reading the posts on "The Knock" I feel little out of place here😊. But since I love this story and way it is presented I have to give my two cents.
I hate exes period ( girl friends, wives, ex partners sharing just body fluids) . And I believe II hates all his exes too.Simply because her value system is different. It does not matter if he currently shares cordial relation with his exes or not. The pain will not go away. She will fight and struggle initially and simply learn to live with it as long as they are together. If they are not together she will not go for another guy and he will find another woman to share his body fluids.
To me RB should have realized by now , how insecure she is about his past as she mentioned M many times and she specifically told him she is not in for open marriage and that she will kill him if he strays. He should also know that she is in this relation only for him ( prenup) .
It is his responsibility to protect her from his past.

I do not think being cordial with exes is progressive or new concept. It used to be like that before civilization kicked in and institution of marriage came into existence.People would move from partner to partner. In a way it is regressive.

Waiting to see how Nisha handles this.
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
"Khush?"

She was finishing up her rice and so she didnt hear, he got up to go get it cuz he was the closest... closest host by the door

She looked up to see who it was, it was almost approaching midnight, Will was opening yet another bottle of wine... she had one half of his and her second was still 2/3rds full

It was Marliese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN FLESH AND BLOOD

Nobody watched her face for a reaction, otherwise they would have noticed the look of "WHO died?"
She suddenly lost all color and her fork clattered to the floor, she was seated by her husband on the carpet, leaning on the couch... it was a huge rectangle of a living room, with three couches and a few upholstered chairs

Nobody sat on couches they all sat on the floor.
She gave him a polite "greeting" hug, she wore the EXACT same clothes as that other evening at Hyatt, sparkly distressed jeans,  bejewelled and blue
With the same blouse, her boobs almost popping out... 40D? 44D? II wasnt sure... but sure felt "tiny" in her 38Cs

and then she felt heat rise up her cheek when she saw her husband's TALON like fingers hold her waist casually, to greet and release

She gulped the 2/3rd wine from her glass, leaving less than 1/8th in it
Her rice flew up from her plate and danced before her, she watched where he went to sit... ermm... he came right back by her side, stretching, sitting on her gorgeous gold rustly pallu

She grabbed it before he could sit on it, she sat cross legged, he sat with his legs stretched out... her rice still floated over her place the strings of carrot coraling the grains

She greeted all of them individually... R&B took her wine glass and sipped

"He opened another one"

I NEED ALL OF THIS AND MORE
SHE LOOKS GORGEOUS FOR SOMEONE THATS 36... I AM 28 AND FEEL LIKE I HAVE PIMPLES AND I HAVENT STARTED WEARING A BRA
WHY? WHY?  WE MADE LOVE 8? HOURS AGO? I KNOW EVERY INCH OF YOU. I KNOW THAT SNIGGER I KNOW THE LAUGHTER. I KNOW THE SMIRK
I KNOW THE TORMENT... I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I AM STILL BRUISED IN PLACES YET WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I COULD TAP THIS PAPER
THIN WINE GLASS ON THE EDGE OF THE COFFEE TABLE AND KILL HER?
RAKSHASAN!!!! I HATE YOU... AYYYOYYO!! I HAVE NEVER FELT LIKE MURDERING SUBBU. I DIDNT FEEL LIKE KILLING HIS PREGNANT WIFE
BUT I HATE MARLIESE

Sakti sat by her, she hugged Sakti, II recalled that perfume, she wore emeralds today... when she bent to hug Sakti, her curves almost popped out of her blouse, her bra was worse than a thin film of lace

In her halter neck II felt like she wore a sack

She emptied her drink and slammed her glass a lil noisly on the coffee table

"Please" she begged Will

R&B took her plate and began to eat...
"chholey is too spicy da" she complained apologetic, he only ate his veal

He ate some and shook his head, he handed her his plate, she served herself egg plant and roti and rolled it up...
"Its the hot sauce" he pointed to her, now his plate, tapped it with a fork
Scooped some and offered... "vendaam da" she begged

He ate it without batting an eyelid, M was done visiting with Sakti

"Congratulations" she smiled joyously at II

"Ummm thanks" II looked at R&B

M SAT DOWN reaching for a hug... II tentaively reached... and withdrew in a second

"I hear he give ring?" she demanded chuckling
Sakti: Show her the rock, OMG!!!! Mine's only two carats... now I need another ring or another husband

Angela: Mine's only a carat and a half, so u can imagine (making a face, showing but hiding her finger)

M reached for her hand, the ring sat behind her platinum wedding band... the gold and platinum clashed but she didnt care, it was his, and he was HERS

"WOOOWWW" M's jaw dropped

Sakti:I told you

Romaine's wife Marie crawled up to watch

Sukrit: But Hindus have a different wedding tradition dont they?"

II: Yep, its this cord (she tapped the cord by her collar bone)

M: Can I see?' (curious)

II: actually only husband is supposed to

Sukrit:Really? Wowww!!

I WOULD SHOW IT TO YOU  FOUR
BUT WILL NOT LET HER TOUCH IT... NOPE... ITS MINE
Sukrit walked up and sat on the other side of R&B and they were laughing about something

R&B handed her his plate "Give me one spoonful of rice" he ordered

She gave him 3

He raised an eyebrow  "I heard moonu da" she whispered showing three fingers

Beginning her 3rd glass of wine ( a half, a full and now the third)

"I missed the wedding" M said

I would have killed you so its good u didnt make it II thought

Angela: He made veal, you must eat, u know hes the best (in French)

Sukrit: He makes the best veal chops (translation)

M looked for the heated container... it still sizzled... she served herself some and  placed two stalks of sage
"Its not the veal its the sage" M said in French, SITTING DOWN IN FRONT OF HER

PO DEEE
GET AWAY... THIS IS MY HOUSE... THIS MAN IS MINE, HIS PARTNERS ARE MY FRIENDS... ERMMM THEY WILL BE MY FRIENDS
I DONT NEED YOU HERE. YOU HAVE A HISTORY WITH ALL OF THEM
THEY ALL KNOW YOU.
NOBODY KNOWS ME

Marie pointed to her wine "Its here too" or she said something

She said something back

Suddenly II felt like she was lost again... on that rainy night... except tonight she was inside the house by her husband

He wasnt paying her attnetion... he wasnt even looking at Marliese all the hugging had exposed a emerald bra strap
II HATED THAT...

"I am going to bring dessert" she whispered in his ear

"I can go with you"

"Vendaam" she muttered

He followed her anyway
There was chocolate cake, chocolate mousse,  and profiteroles... she had made semiya kheer because he had said Sukrit loved it

She had decorated it with pistachhios and nuts... and chilled them individually

She st it all out on a huge oval glass tray... over 20 individual servings of the assortment
She picked a cup of mousse and dipped her finger.. watched it coat he caught her hand and pinned her on the frig, instead of feeding him she sucked it as he watched

"witch" he cursed

GREAT!!!! I CAN STILL SEEM TO AROUSE YOU THEN
PEACHY!! RAKSHASAN

SHE MADE SURE HE WAS AROUSED LETTING HER HAND CARRESS THE ZIPPERED FRONT
HE BENT DOWN AND NIPPED HER LOBE

"KHUSH?" he asked like she did this afternoon, pressing her hand on his arousal as it stirred

"Nahi" she hissed, eyes closed but blushing furiously

Angela walked in to grab another wine bottle so they separated, R&B ran the water in the sink in full force
for a few minutes to get out of his "state"

She walked back bearing the tray, he started the coffee, so he walked out with espresso cups a few minutes later

M was sitting where SHE WAS, chatting with Sakti

She moved to make room... "Lovely saerry?" she asked

ITS A SAREE... I HAVE OVER 100 I AM NOT GIVING YOU EVEN ONE
NOT EVEN TO WEAR SOMEDAY
PORUMA!! NEVERRR

People peeked at the tray... she had arranged the 20 cups in a floral pattern with the white kheer cups every few spots

she only ate her kheer, but watched what HE ate, he ate the profiteroles AND SHE DID TOO
IS THAT THEIR FAVORITE?
She stood in a corner by the living room doorway

He did too, he went into check the coffee and bring it out in a pot... she emptied her 3rd but technically 2.5 glass of wine
The sugar and the alcohol caused her to sway like a pendulum she sat down starting out the window it was a breezy night... she imagined being on her divan unable to sleep
she would see the bahadur tap his pole like stick...

"Coffee" he asked

"No... but wine" she said softly muttering indistinctively
He sat by her "How many have u had?" he asked

"Zyaada nahi... kyon? tum sirf har kisi ko 3 glass pilaogey kya?" she demanded

"How many II?" he asked softly

"I will get my own" she said, he set his coffee down and waved to Sukrit asking him to pour another glass out

"Is that your favorite dessert?" she demanded

PLEASE SAY NO... IT CANT BE... IT CANT IT CANT
IT SHUDNT

"Umm... I guess" he said confused

"enakku ta?" she demanded
Her offered a spoonful  "Its too bitter" she said dismissively

"Uve had 3 glasses of wine II" He chuckled

"I LOVEEE THE keer" Sukrit yelled

"He loves my kheer, u can your French..."

WOMAN... DESSERT... WINE... APARTMENT
WHATEVER DA
U CAN LOVE IT ALL

To her it sounded like they were all talking at the same time... the lights poured out of the sockets

But R&B said something Marliese giggled and handed him  the second bowl of the dessert saying some goddamn thing in French
Then everything suddenly came back into sharp focus for II

"Can I have tea? she asked II" refusing the second batch of espresso he brought out

angela: Oh! no... not again... not the green

Marliese:Oui oui oui! green teaaa (shouting)

She turned to II " u have green tea?"

R&B: i think we do (thoughtful)

"Nope! Sorry!!" she said SMUGLY

She had found a box of unopened green tea... with 36 bags inside, when she was cooking and rearranging stuff this afternoon

She knew he didnt have ANY, II herself hated that shit

She suspected it may have been hers... she dumped it

M sat down with her wine

Sukrit: I am told we have a singer

OH GREATTT NOW SHE SINGS TOO?
NO WONDER HE MARRIED "ME"
HE WAS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER MARLIESE
ANOTHER 38C MARLIESE

"Oh! her?" II asked

Angela roared with laughter

"YOUUU" they all screamed

"Umm ya" she blushed

"Sing sing sing sing sing" they pounded the coffee table

II's buzz was 90% killed

"I only sing devotional" "U know PRAYERS"  "I cant sing much else" "sorry" she smiled humorlessly 😈

R&B looked at her baffled ...LIAR?

WELL THATS WHAT U GET RAKSHASAN!!

The crowd cheered  "any song"  "Religious is fine" Sakti said

The room went completely quiet, people set their wine glasses down reverentially

She began to sing "Jadoo hai nasha hai" as R&B spit out a mouthful of his espresso🀣

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DesiUs_fan

After reading the posts on "The Knock" I feel little out of place here😊. But since I love this story and way it is presented I have to give my two cents.
I hate exes period ( girl friends, wives, ex partners sharing just body fluids) . And I believe II hates all his exes too.Simply because her value system is different. It does not matter if he currently shares cordial relation with his exes or not. The pain will not go away. She will fight and struggle initially and simply learn to live with it as long as they are together. If they are not together she will not go for another guy and he will find another woman to share his body fluids.
To me RB should have realized by now , how insecure she is about his past as she mentioned M many times and she specifically told him she is not in for open marriage and that she will kill him if he strays. He should also know that she is in this relation only for him ( prenup) .
It is his responsibility to protect her from his past.

I do not think being cordial with exes is progressive or new concept. It used to be like that before civilization kicked in and institution of marriage came into existence.People would move from partner to partner. In a way it is regressive.

Waiting to see how Nisha handles this.

I fully agree... I have no argument to offer

She is PASSIONATE about him... it brings out the worst in her, he is not intentionally doing anything to hurt her... Marliese's presence by ITSELF is hurting her like hell

Lets see if she says something after everyone leaves, or communicates what she thinks about marliese... he is not doing anything to make her feel insecure, he sat by II, he is sharing food with II... he is doing everything like a husband would

At this point M is just an acquaintance, if a stranger entered the room, right now, he/she would think R&B and II are a couple and everyone else is a friend

To II, Marliese is an elephant IN THE CENTER OF THE ROOM

swathi1990 thumbnail
When did they add 'Jadoo hai nasha' as a prayer ???? πŸ€£
R&B is sooo dead...I wouldnt be surprised if he packs all his friends now ASAP to be with his wife πŸ˜† But now R&B is going to think that II did all this becos she is sloshed ??? 

BTW I loved II 's mind voice...Though it sounded very childish...I can see a possesive wife there ...and when she refuses green tea...OUCH...Its indirectly saying that nothing related to you is here anymore ???

and Marliese was just wat I expected...cool and chilled...just meeting her friends..where by chance one is her ex...It wouldnt be surprising if she brought her date next time to the party...thats how they are...nothing wrong in it
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG just as I had imagined. II going completly crazy. Jaadu hai Nash hai...ha ha ha...
RB to Gaya aaj. Marking her territory and how. Threw away the green tea, hating the dessert SHEand HE eat, not showing her the pendants but ok to show it to others...Do I love her or do I love her...brilliant Nisha. 

And is M so obtuse, that she can't figure this out or perhaps she didn't think II could perhaps even think this way. RB I am sure can understand what's going on...wonder what he will do as she will sing this "religious" song...

Can't wait now..Lisa you have to COMPLETE THIS????I WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

OMG OMG just as I had imagined. II going completly crazy. Jaadu hai Nash hai...ha ha ha...

RB to Gaya aaj. Marking her territory and how. Threw away the green tea, hating the dessert SHEand HE eat, not showing her the pendants but ok to show it to others...Do I love her or do I love her...brilliant Nisha. 

And is M so obtuse, that she can't figure this out or perhaps she didn't think II could perhaps even think this way. RB I am sure can understand what's going on...wonder what he will do as she will sing this "religious" song...

Can't wait now..Lisa you have to COMPLETE THIS????I WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING.

OOPS in my excitement I am calling you LISA...Nisha 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This update rocked!!!  added to that, the wine did the extra bit ! Yup...her  mind took a flight of its own...which was a given πŸ˜† M matters only to II and no one else . So self talk it is.  I loved her self talk wrt M... it doesn't harm anyone πŸ˜† 
 R&B knows she is tipsy on the wine... (think he does) -- so how will he tackle a high II ..that would be fun
And the song ...you couldnt have picked a better oneπŸ‘