Anyone want to go shopping? IO only

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey girls! This is the prep tires for Viz's birthday thread!
Let's start taking Kay?
PS I'm pretty sure that mid May I'll be pretty good and settled with everything so I can do this thread no worries

Urm I'll do one half of wrote up because that's what I do...actually that's All I can do but yeh volunteers for stuff??Edited by flirtatious. - 9 years ago
Here!! 🥳
Can I take the graphics? ^^
Also, Avi, notify Birthday ST Captains that you're doing her thread. You can PM Daya or Appy. :P
^ did that just then :P
And graphics are all yours

Okay so we got a few things to figure out:
Theme
CC
Write up- meh and maybe someone else
Graphics: Amy
PMs to friends:

somergasm.

Name: Viz 

Birthdate: 28th May 

Close friends on I-F: flirtatious., Temptations., -BlueEyes-, -wintergreen-, Aahaana, shayranahui., .Username., javey26 

Favourite Shows: TO, TVD, HIMYM, Sherlock, HTGAWM, IPKKND, TBBT.

#I like to be called: Viz or whatever you please to call me =P

#Gender: Female

#Occupation: Student

#Hobbies: TV/Singing(Mostly off-key or in the bathroom)/Shopping/PS-ing/Dancing/Basketball

#Favourite Actor/Actresses: Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Joseph Morgan, Claire Holt, Daniel Gilles, Benedict Cumberbatch, Neil Patrick Harris, Sidharth Malhotra, Martin Freeman, Emily Vancamp, Gabriel Mann, Matt Bomer, Jim Parsons, Kunal Nayyar, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco, Candice Accola, Cobie Smulders, Hugh Jackman, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Liam Hemsworthm, Michael Malarkey, Grant Gustin, Barun Sobti, Daniel Craig, Robert Downey Jr.. Can I stop cuz this ain't ending anytime soon?

#Favourite TV shows: TVD/ The Originals/ Revenge/Sherlock/ White Collar/ HIMYM/ TBBT/ HTGAWM/ The Flash

#Things you like to do on IF: Um...Talk?!

I will take PM to friends. And even help with graphics if Amy needs it.

I will be back here later. Have to cram for an exam :D 
Any theme plans? 
Okay so Mango mentioned she wanted to help me out with the write up. That means we have her and I for that.
.Username. (whats your name hun?) and Amy will work on graphics

Who's in for sending PM's? There's 12 pages (ergh) so we might need around 4 people...or if all of us can eve do like 2-3 pages of the pms then that would be good?

BASICALLY, Vizzys a bae. (she really is tho) so yeh lets make this thread fantabulous shall we :P

THEMES??? IDEAS????
We can ask a question or two to the people we send PM's to- BUT guys whats the theme gonna be?

I was thinking a theme where Vizzy is a stunt double for an episode of TVD and is replacing Nina. S

he has to have like a steamy scene with Ian. Then all of us kinda demand to be extra's and yeh we make funny jokes with her on the side or something?

Then in the end Vizzy and Ian kiss and he says Happy Birthday in her ear and its all romantic. 

^^ DUDE! That would be a dream come true for her 🤣
I can totally imagine her reaction to the kiss :P 

Way better than my idea of having a bunch of her fav guys fighting for her  or something 😆 Or something HIMYM themed where we are just sitting in the bar discussing our best memories with her. 😛

PS: I am Krishna :D 

Don't be so nice to her 😳 Have a dramatic end! 🤣
I'm in for pms. 😎