ASYA (KABHI) OS: PIYA AAYE NA

asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys this is my first sad os . As you know that my other work is around Asad Zoya ka lovey dovey nd hot , steamy romance but this is my first one in sad tone !

Note :I have read for hours after waiting all this stuff if you can't read sad stories then quit it here

I was in my Asad's office . Asad my love .. He is my life ! I love him so much . I Can Do Anything For His Happiness ! As I knocked once on his cabin door before I could understand anything the pull with full force dragged me inside. Nd I was pinned to the nearest wall there . I smiled at his childish antics . Within second his hot steamy lips were on my cold ones . He nuzzeled my hairs nd grouped his head in my crook of neck . He licked my bare flush of shoulder . Nd placed his lips longest time there .

-how's my baby ?

- ummm I guess in heaven ! Isn't it ?

-really ?

-yes ..
Nd I kissed his pointed , sharp nose . He picked up me nd carry me towards his desk . He put me down there .

- you eat something ?

-yeah I had lunch nd you ?

-now having !

Nd he pulled me towards him kissing me . Nd our office romance started .

Just like that our sweet life was ! We used to talk for hours late nights when he have to leave for his business trip . He was always so caring towards me . But always there was hidden passion between us . We used to visit orphanage once . I was orphan nd he never ever make me realise that .

But always there's nothing in our hand to live our life . Destiny has stored something cruel in his pack .

And that cruel day rise . As always I looked into mirror to be perfect pretty for my Asad . Taking his lunch bag I make my way to his office . I enter his cabin nd found him talking with his ideal idol. His boss ceo of company . They had shared very unique bond. I looked at Asad he winked at me saying me to wait for minute . but his boss caught him red handed nd hit his head playfully .

-man behave ! Wife is weakness of yours ! Nd woman are always been weakness of Man . Nd seems like mine too !

He looked at me with smile . I was finding blessings but there's nothing but very scary feeling got into me . I don't know why ? he sit up nd come to me stroking my hairs . Nd left from there .

Asad sit up nd I feel his cold fingers on my navel . I shivered in his touch . He kissed me nd nuzzeled my hair .

- are you okay sweetheart ?

-yeah .. He was your boss na ?

-not only boss my idol ! My support system .. today I am here because of him ! I can do anything for him

I smiled at him . I fed him his food nd he fed me with his kisses . I get up from bed putting my cloths on nd tell Asad to wake up I am leaving .

-hey my honey ! get up now .. I am going home come soon ... will waiting for you !

--mmm Zoya baby don't go na !   Stay with me !

-I need to go sweetheart !

Nd I pecked his for head .kissing his softly . But he don't leave me without passionate kiss .

Asad pov

Zoya my pretty wife for whom anyone can fall . She is my everything .. I can't ever tell her how much she meant to me.
My boss always praise her . After that day I went home nd find it empty . Where was she ? I explored each corner of house but in vain . My heart was pounding fastly . Nd there she was on door . My breath came back .

Within second I crushed her in my arms .

-baby where were you ? If something would happen to you I would have gone crazy !

But she didn't reply anything . Nd she quietly make her way to the bedroom . My heart ache . what's wrong with her ?

Nd from that day my Zoya change . She isn't talk much always only nod in answer . I try to make her mood okay but in vain . I started getting worried for her

Once I took her to beach . We were sitting on cold sand with bare feet only hearing each others heart beat .
Suddenly she spoke intertwining her hands with mine .

-Asad how much you love me ?

- I can die for you Zoya ! I love you so so much!

-whom you love the most ?

- you my dear !

-really ?

She ask innocently . I kissed her for head .

-really ...

-u know u love you too ! So much .. I can do anything for you ! Anything ...

She whispered last part but there was strong intensity in them .

-you know Zoya ! Sir praised you so much . He said he is missing your halwa which you made for me !

-I will brought tomorrow !

I smiled .

-you like him so much na ?

-yeah . He is my idol ! I can do anything for his sake ! He is like my father ! He loves me like son . I love him so so Much!

She didn't reply just stay silent nd when I looked at her she was fast asleep .

. she never comes to give my lunch box . I didn't force her . Everyday she only ask me to take her in my arms nd I do as my wish . One day she surprisingly come to my office . We only share some passionate lip locks nd she left . But when she left there was strong feeling in them . They were constantly telling me that she loves me lot . Some unknown emotion was growing inside me . I was also wanting to tell her I love her too so so so much . I was wanting her petite figure to take in my arms . Making love to her..

I reached to my home where is my small little world grown . I was so happy . I got promotion today . I was wanting to swing Zoya in my arms nd ask my gift from her . I barged into our bed room where our big frame from our wedding was hanging . But where was she ?

I went to cares my Zoya face . I smiled . how much I missed her ...

Suddenly my phone buzzed . I picked up in lazy tone dreaming my Zoya .

-is this Asad Ahmad Khan ?

-yes why ?

-please come to city hospital . We are sorry for your loss but your wife is not with her now ...

I was numb . my whole world crashed down . What the he'll I am listening ! Thousands of arrows passed from my heart .

Nd there she was . Covered in bandages nd tubes . Tears weren't leaving my face . One of nurse come nd handed me note of my Zoya which my Zoya write before ...

Dearest Asad ,

I loved you with all of my heart and wanted to say this, I have been sexually abused and harrassed by your boss . I am sorry asad . I wasnr wanted to hurt you but leave this world . I love you very much. And Asad , please don't forget me and always keep me in your heart. Forever and Always! I am there with you watching you ... Please don't cry ha ..
My baby never cry !
                                                 Love you so much !

How's it ? Do tell me nd please comment nd like .
Do read my others work too !

😊

Scroll down please ..Edited by asyakabhidreamy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrettYSmile thumbnail
His boss is such a creep...I knew his intentions are not good
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yaar r u seriously written it u made my heart cry 😭 i hate d boss 😡 Edited by shailu123 - 9 years ago
asyakabhidreamy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys I know you will be crying but wipe yours tears off . Think about title
Will soon post part b with new surprise !
Think about surprise...
It will be happy ending coz I don't like Asya to be sad ...
dewcute thumbnail
well written

continue soon
loveassh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey amazing OS
I almost cried on the last part
Hate his boss how could he do such a cheap thing
Just loved it
Update soon waiting for the surprise
Thanx 4 the pm
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asyakabhidreamy

Hey guys I know you will be crying but wipe yours tears off . Think about title
Will soon post part b with new surprise !
Think about surprise...
It will be happy ending coz I don't like Asya to be sad ...

yaaa part b n that to a happy ending continue soon 😃
honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!omg!!omg!!
This is amazing!!
I cried at the t!
It really deserves another part to reveal how and why Zoya became a victim 
And also revenge!

SanKsgian thumbnail
That was so beautiful and sad..please update soon and thanks for the pm...
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah your right
Im not comfortable with this at all
GG