Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Honeymoon dress code..good one nisha...
II thinking about her life in delhi..paris may be beautiful but her heart lies in delhi...closer to her parents, akka, her job..dude u r in a big trouble...Paris ko bhool jao...

comparing sree to R&B..seriously its like comparing fire and ice...R&B fiery and passionate and Sree dull and boring...couldn't knock her breath off..Mami was dragging things...know she is angry but the girl is married now..how can be relatives like that yaar..if not ready to take care of periappa they can at least help appa financially... how can they just abandon their brother...II is a sweetheart but not every family has a member who earns a good amount..feeling bad for appa...his own siblings are a worthless piece of crap..n coz of them he don't have a place to stay post retirement...

II so lost in thoughts that she forgot to stare her hot handsome husband..water bag... aww...aisi baatein sochte ho toh humari jaan nikal jati hai...so thoughtful of him...

Their worlds are totally apart...she sings indian classic and he loves singers and music she hasn't even heard of..so many differences but still they are together... yin and yang..."didn't even know they existed till you came into my life"..arey why hide the facts girl...u love him..dreams about him but not ready to say anything...

why II why II..y u have to mention M when dude is getting coz with you...you are his wife behave like a one for god sake..y bring ex into picture...not fair...absolutely not...she can ask about them but timing bhi koi cheez hoti hai yaar...plain wrong..
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Try to post uska pic here na.. U ppl always tempt me when it comes to the DUDE ðŸ˜†

I dunno how to ðŸ˜•
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

Honeymoon dress code..good one nisha...
II thinking about her life in delhi..paris may be beautiful but her heart lies in delhi...closer to her parents, akka, her job..dude u r in a big trouble...Paris ko bhool jao...

comparing sree to R&B..seriously its like comparing fire and ice...R&B fiery and passionate and Sree dull and boring...couldn't knock her breath off..Mami was dragging things...know she is angry but the girl is married now..how can be relatives like that yaar..if not ready to take care of periappa they can at least help appa financially... how can they just abandon their brother...II is a sweetheart but not every family has a member who earns a good amount..feeling bad for appa...his own siblings are a worthless piece of crap..n coz of them he don't have a place to stay post retirement...

II so lost in thoughts that she forgot to stare her hot handsome husband..water bag... aww...aisi baatein sochte ho toh humari jaan nikal jati hai...so thoughtful of him...

Their worlds are totally apart...she sings indian classic and he loves singers and music she hasn't even heard of..so many differences but still they are together... yin and yang..."didn't even know they existed till you came into my life"..arey why hide the facts girl...u love him..dreams about him but not ready to say anything...

why II why II..y u have to mention M when dude is getting coz with you...you are his wife behave like a one for god sake..y bring ex into picture...not fair...absolutely not...she can ask about them but timing bhi koi cheez hoti hai yaar...plain wrong..

No offence but sree n R&B comparison is like comparing pani puri with daal chawal with less salt n less oil... Healthy... What is sensible...but sooo not what we WANT!! ðŸ˜† Will fill stomach but wont bring that kind of bursting with flavor kind of satisfaction. II ko ek piece pani puri khane ke baad daal chawal pasand nahi aane wala tha.. Even if she was going crazy with bad tummy ðŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First off Nisha Congrats on  number 10... truly an epic  by FF standards at this point!😊  As for the latest happenings what can I say?  As always, the pacing is fabulous.  Maybe because of your enjoyment of it, or of ours ,I don't know but I am really enjoying the attention and focus given to the little instances and moments that often get overlooked in fiction but matter oh so much in real life.   

The growth and sweetness of the relationship between Ranjan & II is so endearing, I really enjoy reading about that.  He is as much in love with her as his son and she him too, it's so lovely.  I am really enjoying how you are tackling her little insecurities, things that it seems she never dwelled on as much before marriage but seem to overwhelm her now, and still she can't let herself open up to him about it just yet.  Her sense of awe of him is still intact despite all the love and maybe that's what's holding her back... but I love the way you describe all of it. I feel like these kinds of issues would have been discussed in due course at some point but perhaps due to the speed of their courtship it never happened and now she is trying to 'be okay' with all of it, and your description of that struggle is really exceptional.

I also really love the growth in him... well maybe it's not growth, maybe it's that we are finally getting some glimpses into who he really is and his feelings for her, whatever the reasoning, you are just making him more lovable.  😳

Aswell, the mention of Natesan  Mami and her words, can I just say  well done on that?  Because  that kind of attitude is something I've certainly come across and i love how you addressed it.  It's a huge affront to them somehow if you reject 'their' guy- your reasoning, your happiness none of it matters, those kind of proposals from people you know always seem to come with an expectation that you will say yes no matter who he is because they brought it, and they are the guarantor for both.  It doesn't mean that they are 'bad' but the kind of guilt trips they pull in their little snide remarks  can really hurt... no matter how strong you are.

Lovely description of the temple experience, it's been a while since I've been to  temple back home and your description just took me back- thank you.   Also, really loving the way you are delving into the Iyer family dynamics... I can't think of anything more to say right now. I love it all and I am very glad that you are continuing with the same kind of  passion and vigor that this story had from the beginning, thanks again for sharing the experience with us all.

Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshita27

I dunno how to ðŸ˜•

I have to wait ab... What 3 days now?!?!? 
Its so damn irritating babu ðŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nidhi and Harshita,  u guys are awesome.. Sree ko pata nahi kya kya bana rahe ho tum log.. I will end up Rofling with no sleep aaj.. 
Romcomfan-lovely comments.. Where have u been all this while??? 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

I dunno how to ðŸ˜•

Ashu not able to, using a iPad , between I saw a guy on Friday (indian) doc. He had a potential to be RnB but he wasn't very tall. 
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ashu not able to, using a iPad , between I saw a guy on Friday (indian) doc. He had a potential to be RnB but he wasn't very tall. 

Leave it shev di.. Ll have to wait for wifi to resume
Dont tempt meee ðŸ˜†
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harshita...ek nunber...R&B ko pani puri bana diya...one bite and senses go away...what a comparison...
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

Harshita...ek nunber...R&B ko pani puri bana diya...one bite and senses go away...what a comparison...

🤣