SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

http://www.messynessychic.com/2015/02/25/spotting-cute-french-guys-on-the-paris-metro/

The 9th guy on that link... Will he do for R&B??... The earphones n that stubble with some curls make me feel he fits the bill πŸ˜†
Anyone looked at the R&B suggestion??πŸ˜†

Patee gayo!! II brought up M when R&B was thinking of bringing hot water bagπŸ˜†
Me wonders if He will now pour hot boiling water on Her head instead of the bag he was thinking of getting.
This girl is something!! Past is called past for a reason, if you bring it into present all you do is dig old graves... He has already said that she is the only woman he married... So if she really wants to think of a lifelong relationship(I know shefeels its temporary but in heart she also wishes its permanent)... She should least it the past in the past... Live the present, plan for future... She n him both have no control over past..else Savvy wont be dead, R&B wontbe aloof from his dad, Subbu wouldnt have been jerk n R&B would have met her in highschool n married her the day she turned 18...πŸ˜†
I think elders should have blessed R&B with "patient raho" instead of "khush raho".πŸ˜†... II surely seems to be turning out to be a handful for the quiet, non-combustible Dude!! He is slowly turning inflamable...just like those nice trees that look awesome until summer strikes n then they have jungle fire without enablers other than sun n heatπŸ˜†
Note to Rakshasan:  Beware!! PMS-ing wife can cause combustion!!
Bhagwan aap dono ka bhala karein!!

Couldn't agree more with you. One has to let go of the past, in order to move forward. I think youth of today is smart and liberal enough to understand that most people have a past. II is already feeling insecure but asking questions of this nature will lead to her nowhere, it's just going to stress both of them. He is type A and will simply say yes she lived here for 4 years, what will II do then? Throw another tantrum? Or ask him to change his house? I felt that she was unreasonable at this time. She has a right to such questions, nodoubt about it, but now is not the right time. That's just my pov.
Congrats again :)

There goes ishita again! Will be interesting to read how raman will make her feel secure again. :) nice update
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

The fact that she had 3 more bangles in one hand indicates that she can't make it even unless she adds one or discards one.
P.S. Are you planning to shift R&B permanently to India? Somehow I can't see that.

OMG!!!
WHAT A PROFOUND SYMBOLISM

I NEVER thought of it that wayπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!!!
WHAT A PROFOUND SYMBOLISM

I NEVER thought of it that wayπŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

I wasn't trying symbolism, I swear!πŸ˜† Being a Math geek I just couldn't let it go!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 9 years ago

Anyone looked at the R&B suggestion??πŸ˜†
Mobile data yaar.. Wifi acting up. When wifi acts normal ll check n tell
My take on the last two updates
I don't know how r&b is going to give her the money Ranjan gave her... Clearly R gang is going to get mad if she keeps saying its not her money πŸ˜‰
Just like I feel having a kid is II's job her choice  and R&b needs to realize ,spending money on her is his area she can't put a spreadsheet on that..
If she had married sree he would have spent on her too, seriously key chains and t shirtsπŸ˜† with 25k being given very curious to see how Nish will deal with this.
And the blues one aha M made an entry I think it's normal right if you knew ur husband had a live in girlfriend to want to know is she stayed there.. It wasn't a bid deal for him cause he has had enough girls for I I every time it was something serious not a fling..
Post marriage Ii's is getting quiter and thinking more and here we thought R&b would mellow downπŸ˜‰
Ready for the nextπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ashu25

Mobile data yaar.. Wifi acting up. When wifi acts normal ll check n tell

I liked the guyπŸ˜‰ actually most of them were nice
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

My take on the last two updates
I don't know how r&b is going to give her the money Ranjan gave her... Clearly R gang is going to get mad if she keeps saying its not her money πŸ˜‰
Just like I feel having a kid is II's job her choice  and R&b needs to realize ,spending money on her is his area she can't put a spreadsheet on that..
If she had married sree he would have spent on her too, seriously key chains and t shirtsπŸ˜† with 25k being given very curious to see how Nish will deal with this.
And the blues one aha M made an entry I think it's normal right if you knew ur husband had a live in girlfriend to want to know is she stayed there.. It wasn't a bid deal for him cause he has had enough girls for I I every time it was something serious not a fling..
Post marriage Ii's is getting quiter and thinking more and here we thought R&b would mellow downπŸ˜‰
Ready for the nextπŸ˜ƒ

I do believe that both of them are changing In  their own subtle ways. The DUDE married for gods sake...considering this lifestyle who would have thought! II has always  been reckless, and is only now realizing what she has gotten herself into, because she keeps her heart and feelings on her shoulder, for everyone to see. This constant habit of telling herself to shut up and calm down, trying to logically figure things out is as alien to her as  settling down for RB. So they  are on this together...for good or for worse...but the constant in their relationship THIS INTENSE ILLOGICAL MIND NUMBING ATTRACTION THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER? EVERYTHING ELSE DULLS IN COMParison. 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I liked the guyπŸ˜‰ actually most of them were nice
Try to post uska pic here na.. U ppl always tempt me when it comes to the DUDE πŸ˜†